Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast
By SITA World Tours
Visit the Red Fort in Delhi, the residence of the Mughal Emperors for 200 years. This fortress-palace is often considered to be the best example of Mughal architecture. Built by the Emperor Shahjahan in 1648 it gets its name from the red sandstone that has been used to build it. A UNESCO World Heritage site, the Fort is famous for its exquisite halls and palaces that reflect a fusion of Persian and Timurid styles of architecture. Highlights • Persian and Timurid styles of architecture • Halls of Public and Private Audience • Palaces of the Fort
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Breakfast (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Charges for camera usage in historic sites
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P560
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- How much is Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast?
- Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast price starts from $138.00. Discover and book Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- What is the Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast cancellation policy?
- Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast?
- Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore The Red Fort With Private Guide And Breakfast on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P560
- You'll start atNew DelhiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Red FortStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedYou will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and driven to Old Delhi where the Fort is located. Enjoy breakfast (beverage excluded) at a local restaurant before you start your tour of the Fort. Enter the Fort through the Lahori Gate, which is the main entrance gate. A covered market, the Meena Bazaar leads to this gate. Start with the Halls of Public and Private Audience, the Diwan-i-Am and Diwan-i-Khas. The walls of these halls were once covered with floral motifs and precious stones. The famous Kohinoor diamond, that is now a part of the British Crown jewels was also housed here. Visit the Royal Baths and the Pearl Mosque built by the Mughal Emperor Aurangzeb. Take a tour of the palaces of the Fort- Mumtaz Mahal, Khas Mahal, Rang Mahal and Hira Mahal. The women of the court lived in Mumtaz Mahal while the Khas Mahal was the Emperor’s private residence. The Rang Mahal was built for the Emperor’s wives and mistresses. The Hira Mahal was the last palace to be constructed in the Fort. There are several other pavilions that were once surrounded by gardens. A water channel called the Stream of Paradise used to run through these pavilions. The Fort came under British control in 1857. It was here that the last Mughal Emperor, Bahadur Shah Zafar was put on trial before being exiled to Burma. The Fort was later converted into a garrison by the British. Today the Fort is the venue for the flag hoisting ceremony and the speech by the Prime Minister of India on 15th August each year. The day marks India’s Independence Day. At the end of the tour, you will be driven back to your hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…
Not much attractive light and sound show
It is a pretty boring show. There is a lot of scope for improvement. There is not much light in the show. It was li…
Better than I expected
There were so many things I loved about this trip. We had a great driver. His name is Jaggi. He was very safe and t…
Good place to relax
Its a good place to spend time with your family. Statue is gigantic and is worth visiting once if you are coimbator…
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
The best part was the elephant ride and shower. The kids loved it. Visit to the Periyar national park was also good…
Saadan’s Fabulous Historic Walk in Kaiserbagh
Loved our second walk with Saadan today in the Kaiserbagh area. He had so much great information and got us into hi…