When you travel to India visit the most romantic cities Delhi- Agra- Jaipur and witness the magnificent Mughal era. The tour gives you a lifetime opportunity to explore the local taste, take a walk in the local bazaars and take back the most memorable moments of your life. A visit to one of the largest mosque Jama Masjid and a walk in Chandni Chowk will take you into another world, the mesmerizing beauty of Taj Mahal is simply magnificent and Jaipur & Pushkar gives you a real taste of Rajasthan.Explore Pushkar town bordering the Thar Desert, in the northeastern Indian state of Rajasthan. It's set on Pushkar Lake, a sacred Hindu site with 52 ghats (stone staircases) where pilgrims bathe. The town has hundreds of temples, including 14th-century Jagatpita Brahma Mandir, dedicated to the god of creation, which has a distinctive red spire and walls inlaid with pilgrims’ silver coins.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 6 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Services of English Speaking Professional private local tour guide
- 5 Nights Stay in 3 Star Deluxe Category Hotel with Breakfast
- Bottles of mineral water and soft drinks during journeys
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Monuments Entrance Fees
- Hard Drinks
- Lunch & Dinner
- Tips & Gratuities to Local Guide & Driver
- Any other items which is not mentioned in Inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Mehtab Bagh
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber fort
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up is available from Delhi / Noida / Gurugram Hotel
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71336P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- for 1 to 2 people, three-seater sedan (Toyota Etios Or Similar)
- for 3 to 4 people, six-seater wagon (Toyota Innova Or Similar)
- for 5 to 10 people, ten-seater van (Tempo Traveller)
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer?
- How much is From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer?
- From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer price starts from $570.00. Discover and book From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer on Tripadvisor
- What is the From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer cancellation policy?
- From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer?
- From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer is hosted by India Arrivals Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact India Arrivals Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71336P17
Reserve your spot
Arrival at New Delhi
Delhi - Agra
Agra - Jaipur
Jaipur - Pushkar - Ajmer - Jaipur
Jaipur - Delhi
About the operator
India Arrivals Tours
New Delhi, India
Joined in October 2017
#9 of 371 Shopping in New Delhi
- manuelalejandrog26000Great experience on a walking tour !Authentic native guide with the knowledge to teach you all about Indian culture.. !. Ask him whatever think to do or place to know at the city..
- elisacsarto00Excelent shopping tour in DelhiO tour com a Shehla foi SENSACIONAL. Não poderia ter escolhido uma guia melhor para iniciar minha jornada na Índia. Como eu havia chegado na Índia antes dos meus parceiros de viagem e não queria ficar um dia à toa no hotel, resolvi reservar o tour de compras com a Shehla e foi a melhor coisa que eu fiz. Ela me buscou no hotel no horário combinado e me levou em várias lojas para que eu conhecesse e comprasse tudo o que a Índia tem de melhor. Ela foi muito paciente, me aguardando a escolher e decidir sobre as compras. Ela também tem um bom gosto incrível: tudo que ela achava e me mostrava, eu queria comprar! Ela entendeu o meu gosto de forma rápida e conseguiu me indicar coisas maravilhosas para comprar: pashminas de excelente qualidade, acessórios, roupas, joias e, claro, tapetes. Agora tenho o tapete de seda mais lindo do mundo, graças a ela! Ela ainda me auxiliou na negociação e comunicação com os vendedores. Me senti extremamente segura com ela e com seu excelente motorista, Tariq. Ele, além de ótimo motorista, ainda é extremamente culto e sabe tudo sobre a história da Índia. Enquanto andávamos pela cidade, ele me contou as histórias dos lugares, me mostrou prédios e vizinhanças importantes, explicou costumes e tirou todas as dúvidas que eu tinha. Meu único arrependimento foi de não ter reservado mais tours com eles. The tour with Shehla was AMAZING. I couldn't have chosen a better guide to start my journey in India. Since I had arrived in India before my travel companions and didn't want to spend a day idling in the hotel, I decided to book a shopping tour with Shehla, and it was the best decision I made. She picked me up from the hotel at the agreed-upon time and took me to various shops so I could explore and buy the best of what India has to offer. She was incredibly patient, waiting for me to make my choices and decisions about purchases. She also has impeccable taste: everything she found and showed me, I wanted to buy! She quickly understood my preferences and managed to recommend wonderful items for me to purchase, including high-quality pashminas, accessories, clothing, jewelry, and, of course, carpets. Now I have the most beautiful silk carpet in the world, all thanks to her! She also assisted me with negotiating and communicating with the sellers. I felt extremely secure with her and her excellent driver, Tariq. Besides being a great driver, he is also highly knowledgeable about Indian history. As we roamed the city, he shared stories about the places, showed me important buildings and neighborhoods, explained customs, and answered all the questions I had. My only regret was not booking more tours with them.
- Culture1196390861600Made the most of my last day!Was booked during the G20 when there were so many closed roads and restrictions. But Rahis was very understanding and waited patiently. Once together, he helped me find these stores for the things I was looking for. Had good food and was brought safely to the airport in time for my flight.
- Anna C00Exceptional customer serviceI highly recommend this tour. Shehla’s communication was seamless throughout the booking process and it was lovely spending the day shopping with her. Shehla has taken care of arranging the shipping of my purchases home including collecting purchases from various stores around Delhi. I would absolutely do this tour again.
- kattyal202300Unforgettable experienceHighly recommended! As a solo traveler, I really enjoyed this tour! He takes you to place you wouldn’t go by yourself, you feel safe all the time and made my trip awesome! Don’t miss the opportunity to do this tour with him !!
- Traveller10031900Best part of Delhi!10/10 recommend Shehla and her shopping tour - she was the best part of my whole trip! She took me to great, authentic spots - rugs, jewelry, clothes, perfume, and more! Couldn’t recommend enough.
- H2812FCallisons00Great tour for the solo female travelerShehla was wonderful - I can’t recommend this tour enough! As a solo female traveler, I was very excited to find a tour that was female-led. I had a great time and enjoyed all of the information I gained about Indian history and culture. I really enjoyed the food I got to try, riding in a rickshaw, and exploring the markets. Thank you!
- 34blakes00Experience of a lifetimeAmazing genuine experience. Rahish is extremely kind, knowledge, and a great story teller. You will leave feeling like a small part of Delhi. I highly recommend him
- Curious62283900Excellent tour!What a wonderful experience! Such a great tour to get the feel of India. Our guides were extremely knowledgeable and were happy to answer any questions. We thoroughly enjoyed this tour and would highly recommend to anyone.
- Nathandl1200Lifetime MemoriesAmazing experience. Responsive to everything leading up to the trip. On time for 3am departure. Car was spacious with air conditioning. When we arrived in Agra, Asif was a phenomenal guide. Knew his stuff and was a surprisingly exceptional photographer. After time at the Taj Mahal and Red Fort, we had a bit of extra time, so I was treated to spiced Chai. Also went to a shop where white marble is made where I got a souvenir I'm happy with. Highly recommend the experience.
- R9493MLlouisep00Solo India TripI highly recommend this trip. We got to see and do so much. The guides knew the best spots and were very obliging to help and accommodate my needs.
- 799JackR00New locals getting the lowdown on shoppingAmazing and fun ! Shehla was a fantastic guide around the city. We just moved to Delhi and thought that having a guide to show us some of the markets would be the best way to find the things we enjoy. She even took us to a tailor and I was able to get 5 linen shirts made at much better prices than in the US and they were fitted to me! Spice shops were a lot of fun and sampling some of the street food was fantastic as well as delicious! Highly recommend the tour if you want specific things while you are here!
- Q7848GZkathyb00Awesome tour of Old Delhi Markets and Street FoodHighly recommend Shehla and this tour if you want to experience the Old Delhi markets and the delicious street food. My adult daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the experience. We took tuktuks into the markets. We tried on saris, shoes, jewelry. We tasted spices. We bought souvenirs, Indian jewelry, a bed spread, shoes, a purse, spices and souvenirs. We tasted samosas, jalebi, chola kulcha, dal kachori, rabri faludi and our favorite gol gabbe. It was all marvelous. Shehla promised us we wouldn’t get sick and we didn’t. Shehla and her knowledgeable driver picked us up at our hotel and were very accommodating. It was an interesting, informative highly recommended experience.
- elizabethrford00Well paced and informative tour of Delhi!Rahis took me around Delhi for the day and we had a great time exploring the new and old parts of the city. We shopped in the spice market and jewellery shops which were great places for souvenirs, we tried local street foods (I recommend the kulfi ice cream!), had a tuktuk ride and visited local monuments and temples. My highlight of the tour was the Sikh temple - such a wonderful community asset. Rahis was informative and the tour was a good pace, highly recommend! 😊
- Nabintu00Great experienceThis was my first full day in Delhi and Shehla was an amazing tour guide. It's definitely recommend to see different aide of Delhi even of you don't need to buy anything. She recommend getting a Saree which was a great idea and took me to a nice restaurant for lunch.
Buy it with
From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer provided by India Arrivals Tours
Product Overview: From Delhi 6 Days Golden Triangle Tour with Pushkar & Ajmer
Number of Photos