Visit to Lotus Temple, Red Fort, Jama Masjid, QutubMinar in Delhi Savouring in shopping and eatery at ChandaniChowk Visit to HawaMahal and mesmerising Amber Fort Discover the hidden treasure of old Indian in the discarded Mughal City – FatehpurSikri Enjoy the exclusive visit to the majestic TajMahal and be familiar with Mughal heritage in Agra Private Air Conditioned Car Private Tour Guide
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Ranthambore Tiger Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Jaipur
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We Pick up our all visitors from hotels/airport in New Delhi/NCR
- New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91008P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi?
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi price starts from $1,133.34. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi cancellation policy?
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi?
- Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi is hosted by My TravelCon. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My TravelCon on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5 days. Discover and book Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 91008P9
Reserve your spot
Day 01: Arrival in New Delhi and...
Ranthambore National Park
About the operator
Joined in November 2015
#8 of 101 Shopping in Agra
- Excursion4379986533800Awesome journeyI just visited Taj Mahal and agra fort as a same day trip from Bangalore and I am very happy to say that it was a worthwhile to come here Guide was excellent including driver was great Lunch was delicious and flight tickets were also included
- OliverOnce00Miss my TripWe will not miss the Taj Mahal sunrise and Agra Overnight Tour from Bangalore and it was a truly amazing experience. The tour was well-organized and provided us with plenty of time to explore the iconic Taj Mahal. In the morning, we had the opportunity to watch the sunrise over the Taj and it was truly breathtaking. The tour guides Mr.Hemender Singh was knowledgeable and provided us with plenty of insight into the history of the area. We then proceeded to explore the Agra Fort and the Sheesh Mahal, which were both quite impressive. In the evening, we had the chance to enjoy some delicious local food and explore the local markets. All in all, I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to experience the beauty of the Taj Mahal and explore the culture of Agra.Thank you
- Nigel J00Great time in AgraGreat trip to Agra as part of an organised tour - Pintu was our driver and we had Pramod as our guide - thank you both for a lovely time in Agra - the Taj Mahal was really special
- Pushy74800Quick trip to Agra from BangaloreI had a fun trip from Bangalore up to Agra. The hotel was really nice & provided excellent service. Mr Singh accompanied me on my 2 days and is very attentive. We had some miscommunications, but he was patient and worked through them with me. I found the trip to be worth the value.
- Wander4393013264500Good facilities and guidanceFirst of all let me thankyou for designing such a wonderful and memorable tour for my family .good facilities and services hundred percent satisfaction tour
- Curiosity2485714839000Good facilities and guidanceFirst a fall let me thank you for designing such a wonderful tour for my family. Good facilities and services. 100% satisfied tour.
- Curious6446061346100Good facilities and servicesThe tour was amazing thanks to trip advisor for guiding we had a very nice time in agra good services 100 % satisfacting tour.
- 37haryl00Best TravelI just completed a Same Day Taj Mahal and Agra Tour from Ahmedabad with Flights. It was an amazing experience! The tour guide was very knowledgeable and provided interesting information along the way. The Taj Mahal was breathtakingly beautiful, and I was blown away by its intricate details. I also loved the Agra Fort, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The tour was well organized and went very smoothly. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a unique and unforgettable travel experience.
- killeyz202300Relaxable TripI am really excited about the Same Day Taj Mahal and Agra Tour from Ahmedabad that I booked through this website. The tour is very well organized and will give me a unique and memorable experience of both the Taj Mahal and Agra. The tour starts from Ahmedabad early in the morning and reaches the Taj Mahal by lunchtime. After completing the religious attractions of Agra, the tour returns to Ahmedabad in the evening. I am confident that I will enjoy the whole day trip immensely. The tour guide is knowledgeable and passionate about his work, and he will make sure that everyone on the tour has a great time. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone visiting India!
- jeanparch800Great trip to the Taj Mahal.We had a great trip to see the Taj Mahal. A coworker and I were in Chennai for business so we had to do the one day trip but it worked perfect. They were fast to respond to all our questions.
- 740jetts00Very happyGreat efficient and knowledgeable English speaking guide cut through the crowds and drama to get to highlights
- MarcoAdam85900Have a Knowledgable tripIt was very wonderfull trip the Taj Mahal sunrise and Agra Overnight Tour from Bangalore. It was an incredible experience! The tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and friendly, and the sights we saw were breathtaking. We started off with a guided tour of the Taj Mahal, which was a once-in-a-lifetime experience. We then moved on to the Red Fort of Agra and even stopped in a few local markets along the way. We ended the day with an overnight stay in Agra so we could catch the sunrise at the Taj Mahal the next morning. It was an unforgettable experience, and I would highly recommend this tour for anyone looking to experience the beauty of India.
- sofiatT8045SA00Good driver, not the best guideThe guide in Spanish didn’t feel like doing the tour, even suggested to see the fort from outside instead of the magestic that was inside. Sanju the driver amazing and kind. I learned a lot about the culture with him. Thank you Sanju!
- 533nikolasp00Wonderful ImageHow can I explain the Taj Mahal and Agra on a same day tour from Ahmedabad with flights. The tour was well organised and we were able to cover a lot of ground in a very short period of time. The flights were comfortable and the tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly. The tour included a visit to the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri. We were also given free time to explore the local markets and take pictures. The tour was an amazing experience and I would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to see the Taj Mahal and Agra in a short amount of time.
- andymcbrierty00Avoid this trip at all costs.I booked this £400 + group trip to see the Taj Mahal. Firstly there was no group, and I was never advised that that was going to be the case, as I would never have travelled this long and far, on my own. I also received an e-mail to advise me that tipping was “mandatory”. Not in my world, tipping is done if the service provided has been exceptional. You DO NOT tip someone for doing a job you are already paying them to do. It’s something you decide. I did not like this one bit. I flew from Bangalore to Deli to be met, just, by a non English speaking driver. He didn’t have a clue that he had to hold up the name on his bit of paper. I had to approach him and ask him to open it just in case it was for me. I’m now on my own for a three and a half hour drive to the Taj Mahal with no way of communicating for anything - a toilet break for example - although we did stop when HE needed. I asked the organiser of the trip why this was the case and the curt reply was simply he’s your driver not your guide! Exceptional service indeed. My guide at the Taj Mahal did speak English of a sort, but right from the off I felt managed and manipulated by him. When we got in, a so called professional photographer approached me. He was known to the guide and I agreed to let him take 15 photos. Mistake as there no way you are now going to be allowed to refuse them. At the end of the tour I was then told he had taken 30 and I would get a free album if I took them. Of course now with two for encouragement I took them. The guide then took me to somewhere where they still practice the work that they used to do at the Taj Mahal, allegedly. This was total manipulation, before you could get out you were taken down stairs to a shop where you were being badgered into buying something. I didn’t want anything and made it perfectly clear, much to the dismay and disgust of my guide. Lunch was included, if you can call a bowl of clear liquid, soup, and a cold lentil curry lunch. My guide sat with me during this time and decided to look at his phone the whole time. Not one word was spoken. This was showing me how annoyed he was I didn’t buy anything. We were then meant to go to Agra fort but I had had enough and now had a migraine coming on and didn’t want another battle for my money that I insisted that we head back to the airport for my flight back to Bangalore, which with hindsight was the right thing to do as any later I would have missed my flight. I felt very intimidated and very uncomfortable with the guide. This trip was all about making as much money as they could, nothing at all about providing an exceptional customer experience, avoid at all costs.
Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi provided by My TravelCon
Product Overview: Golden Triangle Tour with Ranthambore from Delhi
Number of Photos