Tour to a huge Fort & its city abandoned on the very first day of its inauguration by its King with his immediate death. These Haunted Places in Delhi will Put all Brave Hearts to the Test.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–6 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tughlaqabad Fort
- Entry/Admission - Jamali Kamali Tomb and Mosque
- Entry/Admission - Feroz Shah Kotla
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- all delhi hotels, delhi airport
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P64
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots on Tripadvisor
- How much is Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots?
- Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots price starts from $45.34. Discover and book Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots on Tripadvisor
- What is the Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots cancellation policy?
- Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots?
- Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots is hosted by Discover Activities. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Discover Activities on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 76234P64
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Tughlaqabad FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Jamali Kamali Tomb and MosqueStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Feroz Shah KotlaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in January 2019
#23 of 728 Outdoor Activities in New Delhi
- reginagV1664RL00Nice farm and heritage goa sitesreal heritage of Goa well explored along with our driver...we had booked the tour in advance and found the service diligently arranged.....we were glad to see the real face of Goa, like how the locals live and practices their beliefs and values as evident in the places of worship
- roxanem50200A complete family pack!As a family tour we really liked this one. We were shown the quaint and local life of Goa, where do the locals go for practicing their religious beliefs and from where they get their spices.....Specially along with the small kids you find the spots covered under this trip very reasonable and worth
- Bethany Q00Good tourYou’re better off just finding a decent taxi driver to take you to these places for the day, you’ll save some money - communication with the facilitator over WhatsApp was good though
- Wander2606810046700Hiking in the foothillsAfter paying for the tour as solo, I learned the price was going up 50% and camping was being removed from the itinerary. I went with it anyway. 2 of the 3 hotels were good, the 3rd was quite bad but I told the operator so hopefully it won’t be used in the future. The staff at all 3 hotels were vey nice. The driver “Himalaya Taxi Service and Car Rental” was great. The local guide on the hike Hem Joshi was also great.
- sidse3219248305800A perfect start to our day in DelhiTour exceeded our expectations. We had expected this activity as a breakfast inclusive one with little show around. However we were surprised with the content of the journey. The guide showed us many parts of the Old Town with deep interesting history of their own. We saw many havelis, neighborhoods and much more. We were even shown the spice market which was asia's biggest
- K1022XJantonellag00true picture of Delhi's spiritual massestrue picture of Delhi's spiritual masses. Different temples with own architecture and charm...Car and driver was excellent
- 467shahnaa00enchanting, mesmerizing and heavenly journey into the foothills of himalayasan enchanting journey to the foothills of Himalayas and the hotspots of Indian culture. Walking into the off-trail and remote villages was very mesmerising
- delphid39000Rustic and heritage side of GoaA great tour of the real face of Goa, those who consider Goa just as a party destination, they should experience this tour to see the rustic and heritage side of Goa
- BigIndianTours00Eravikulam National ParkEravikulam National Park is an excellent spot for photographers and nature lovers. The lush green hills, especially during the rainy season, indeed offer a mesmerizing view. The interplay of clouds and sunlight creates a captivating panorama that's must-see. The option to reach the top via the national park vehicle, while enjoying the journey through tea plantations and encountering small waterfalls, adds to the overall experience. And of course, the presence of the endangered Nilgiri Tahr makes it a true delight for wildlife enthusiasts. Carry an umbrella as the climate could change any moment up there. Try and visit the park during morning hours itself and the crowd tends to grow after 10 am The route from Cochin to Munnar is often regarded as one of the most beautiful routes in South India. It's not just a ride; it's an integral part of the Munnar experience. Valara and Cheeyappara Falls are two breathtaking waterfalls on the way to Munnar. The journey takes you through the Western Ghats, as you ascend into the hills, you'll be surrounded by tea plantations and spice gardens. The route is lined with vast tea estates The sight of endless tea bushes, neatly arranged on rolling hills, is a mesmerizing sight, especially when the morning mist hangs over them. The climate is significantly cooler and more comfortable compared to Cochin.
- 547lavanyas00real jungle fun, nice safari arrangements.real jungle fun, nice safari arrangements. Hotel was also extremely good and not far away from the jungle. Mr. Jai Singh is a gem of a person
- mynnt202200surprises await you once you are inside the forestmy second trip with the operator, feels like home while travelling with them. Forest breeze is heavenly when you enter bandipur and many surprises await you once you are inside
- Amy P00IanhorvathIan and I are going to the art museum and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends are pop 😀 and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends are going to be fun to watch the game at the clubhouse around the art museum and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and friends and family
- StaceyV23800Romantic date night must!What a beautiful evening! Our host met us at our hotel and arranged boat tickets and assisted with us getting on the boat, after the boat trip he was there waiting for us to take us to the restaurant. The boat stops on an island in the lake, we had a beer and enjoyed the views for a bit it was lovely. If you do have time there’s a spa on the island too, next time we will be sure to arrange a massage there ;) The host then took us to the restaurant. He spoke to the managers and arranged everything before leaving us for the night. Dinner was fantastic! The menu was a mix of Indian and Mexican bbq and it was delicious!!! The staff were so friendly and attentive and service was excellent. And the views of the lake at night were wow wow wow!
- betted72400Had a fun tour with Friendly and knowledgeable guideMr Jai was my guide and he was very humble , friendly and knowledgeable also. I visited ancient spots with great deal of history and took many photos. Jai introduced me to few local snacks and setts which were safe and mouthwatering too...highly recommend this tour.
- brynam678600local travel and local experienceBe a local while you explore Old Delhi, travel with a range of public transportation comfortable with the guide. We used Uber, Tuk-tuk and rickshaw too!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
知名的景點總是人潮擁擠, 旅行若只是為了去人人都知道的地方為自己拍美照再放上社群網站上炫耀的話, 那就太無趣了。所以我選擇了這個幽靈和恐怖景點的行程。其實這個行程一點也不恐怖, 比較像是充滿了關於印度歷史及建築之旅, Jai Sigh 與司機先生到飯店接我, 並有耐心的在每個景點花時間為我解說關於這些地方的傳說, 相關的建築式樣, 以及過去。當然, 這許多地方是歷史上的墳地, 也有一些神密的傳說, 有些人會去進行一些黑魔法般獻祭所留下的痕跡, 就要看你胆子大不大了, 對我來說, 這個早上是一個很好的, 去理解印度不同面貌以及郊區遺址散步的行程。Discover Activities 是一個很特別的公司, 他們規劃的行程和別的旅行公司不同, 下次我再試試另一種!
Written December 24, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Meiling Many thanks for the kind words of appreciation and time taken to post the review. We are glad that we were able to match your expectation and you really liked your tour. Hope to serve you again while you discover another new terrain with "Discover Activities"! Best regards Jai Singh
Written December 24, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots provided by Discover Activities
Product Overview: Dellhi Ghost forts & Horror spots
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos