Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
By Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit
The Golden Triangle starts from with the most popular tour of India - Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit which has earned HALL OF FAME with the Certificate of Excellence 2018 with 5 STAR rating from Tripadvisor for Sixth consecutive year 2013 to 2018 for most highly rated experience in New Delhi. This tour is followed by a New Delhi Tour, then to the Agra known for handicraft items, shoes and leather work where one can visit the majestic Taj Mahal and the Agra Fort along with the visit to the Pink City of India- Jaipur and explore its regal grace in Amer Fort, City Palace and Jantar Mantar.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Local guides at Agra & Jaipur
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Monument Entrances / Camera Charges
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pickup from any hotel other than listed here. Please send an email to Dhruv with pickup time and hotel name with address, contact details for him to coordinate with all concerns.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86857P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you want to add destinations and add more nights, we may quote based on your final plan. The idea is to give you flexibility and options. You could use the chauffeur driven car to visit any place you might desire (markets, sites, restaurants etc) and at any time you might desire. You are not going to be weighed down by a structured water tight itinerary. We want you to go beyond simply visiting tourist sites.
- While we make every effort to provide on-time service, we do not guarantee tour start and finish times, which may be delayed by any number of factors, including weather, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems or any other conditions beyond our control. We are not liable for any inconvenience or expense caused as a result of such delay. We assume no liability or responsibility for injury, loss, or damage to persons or property, delay, or expense arising from or caused by weather conditions, acts of God, war, accident, government restrictions or regulations, from an act or omission of any individual, traffic, road conditions, mechanical problems, or any other cause or condition beyond our control. We are not responsible for the quality and safety features of public and private transport. We reserve the right to cancel or change any tour, advertised schedule, or route without notice and assume no liability or responsibility for any conditions beyond our control that may interrupt or cancel any tour. However, if we cancel the entire tour, we will give you a full refund. We are not responsible for lost, stolen or destroyed personal effects.
- Please note: As a company, we discourage shopping and we have no interest in it.
- Tours will be conducted in English. In case of any other language, please send a message to check the availability of the guide.
- Most travelers can participate
- Serious Medical conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur
What you can expect during your visit
- We would like to inform you that we are taking all possible precautions to make our tours “SAFE TOURS”.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur?
- How much is Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur?
- Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur price starts from $189.33. Discover and book Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur cancellation policy?
- Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur?
- Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur is hosted by Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Old Delhi Bazaar Walk & Haveli Visit on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden Triangle 3 Nights, 4 Days: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 86857P13
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Perfect first day in Delhi
Amazing tour of Old Delhi. Raj had a huge knowledge of everything. His passion and interest for the area was very c…
Old Delhi market exploration
Like to make it 6 star but only option given is 5 Energetic Enthusiastic Highly recommended Enough said
A true living experience of old Delhi! Discovering, exiting, thrilling,loving experience…not to leave out the best …
Expert Guide with a personal touch
Dhruv made my day in Delhi so memorable. I have many stories tied to moments from our time wandering the markets, s…
Old delhi and it's never ending charm.
It was great. Bylanes of old delhi, stories and food. Great experience. Varun was very friendly and helpful so is t…
The most incredible and authentic way to experience Old Delhi!
The most incredible and authentic way to experience Old Delhi! Our wonderful guide, Raj, was lovely, and took us to…
Easy to see why it is number 1.
Raj was extremely professionally and knowledgeable throughout the tour. He was happy to indulge my questions and to…
Do it, don't think!
Amazing experience and well organized. Our guide, Mr. Raj was very knowledgeable and passionate about old Delhi. Th…
Don’t miss it!
What a beautiful experience! The tour is a must to discover the old Delhi. Vijay is passionate and so proud his cit…
Highlight of our honeymoon!
We had an incredible experience with Dhruv on our walking tour through old Delhi. It was the absolute best way to s…
Amazing local experience
This tour is incredible! Cannot recommend enough. You will truly walk through the allies of Old Delhi, eating delic…
Incredible walk tour, Had an amazing guided walk experience with Mr Dhruv , with some tasty food and local experie…
Unforgettable tour and guide
Highly, highly recommend this tour of Old Delhi. We had a wonderful afternoon thanks to Varun. We’re still talking …
Great start to my trip to India!
Fortunately Drhuv was able to make accommodations for me to join a half day afternoon tour on last minute notice an…
A Total “Must Do” in India
Incredible chance to see the ‘Real’ Old Delhi and experience the vibrant culture of urban India. Dhruv is defining …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2022 • Friends
Working with us we arranged our plans to do 6 days Delhi/Ranthambore/Bundi/Jaipur & back to Delhi!! The price was very reasonable and having a reliable experienced driver the entire time was a lifesaver! Our driver, Surya, was by far the most knowledge, kind, and excellent driver/guide/friend we met in India!! What a wonderful trip, the execution was flawless! If you aren’t seeing india with an experienced guide then you are doing it wrong!! Everything was planned for us in a fair and upfront way, just too many nice things to say!! Just book a trip through them you won’t regret it!!
Written July 3, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.