per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–7 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Snacks on the way during the trip
- Explore the city on foot with your expert local guide
- All applicable Taxes Include
- Bottle Water
- Pick and Drop from your Hotel by Air-conditioned
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuity (Optional)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Delhi Ncr
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67357P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Comfortable clothing and comfortable walking shoes
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi?
- Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi price starts from $60.00. Discover and book Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi cancellation policy?
- Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi?
- Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi is hosted by Aryabhatt Tours and Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Aryabhatt Tours and Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Full - Day Shopping Tour In New & Old Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67357P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Chandni ChowkStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Khari BaoliStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 3Janpath MarketStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 4Connaught PlaceStop: 90 minutesSee details
- 5Delhi HaatStop: 90 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Aryabhatt Tours and Travels
New Delhi, India
#153 of 1,951 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- hobelma00Food tour and moreWe went with Sunil on the Old Dehli food tour and had a great time. We learned about the area and craft artisans before the food tour started. We were able to try all the foods we wanted (including the amazing kabobs) and he helped us back to the metro. Overall 5* experience
- Dreamer5711984696900Symbol of Love -Taj MahalViewed Tajmahal before and after sunrise with beautiful views.Took many photos. We were completely guided by Mr Waseem
- J0burgGirl00Terrible experienceWe were given this link by our guide shweti to review our tour of Delhi. We were booked through a travel agent. Can honestly say it was one of the worst experiences we had in India. The explanation of the mosque was brief and she didn’t take us around inside. Next was Chandi Chowk. Despite saying we weren’t keen on buying spice or tea as we had been to plantations in Kerala and bought a lot she spent a large amount of time explaining why we should buy tea rather than explaining the history and facts of Chandi Chowk. She took us to a dirty small spice shop full of tourists and forced us to listen to a guy showing us what a clove is and what a cardomon is (an absolute waste of our time) with spices in packets and not the spice market that is shown in pictures on the internet with baskets of spices. I feel like we didn’t really see Chandi Chowk that my friends described. Next stop was the red fort. She then told us that people don’t go into the Red Fort but just take a picture outside because you have to pay for admission and South Africans don’t like to pay admisssion. We insisted we were happy to pay and wanted to go in and it was one of the highlights of Delhi. At lunch time she pushed really hard to take us to a particular restaurant for lunch Connaught clubhouse which google describes as a Brewpub. We wanted to go to a different one nearby that a friend had recommended which she initially said was closed then eventually she let us choose but she was so pushy it was very uncomfortable. To be fair our chosen restaurant was busy and she eventually took us somewhere else for chaat. We then chose to skip some of the sights that our driver had shown us and go to Hummayuns tomb. When we got to the tomb she didn’t even want to take us into the tomb, she just said we could walk around and come back. We had to ask why she isn’t taking us around and then she did very reluctantly. She didn’t add much value in terms of explaining history etc well. It was very superficial. At this point we were not enjoying the experience and decided we were done with sightseeing for the day. She then suggested taking us to Dilli Haat, which is a government run market with regional stands for food, art and crafts. We were keen to try the food stands etc, but she said the one she was taking us too didn’t have any food and was airconditioned. This is not mentioned on any of the Delhi tourism sites. It was so suspicious so we decided to get away from her and come back to the hotel. We really feel that we were with a guide that had limited interest in really showing us around the monuments annd explaining them and seemed out to tick the boxes and make money off us by taking us to specific shops. Was a very unpleasant experience of Delhi. She then gave us a link to give her a review and sat in the car saying she was waiting for us to give the review in a very awkward way. We said we would do it later. All in all, not a good experience.
- shahaalokm00Full 5 stars to Mr Sunil and his team.I had booked a car with Aryabhatt Tours and Travels for 5 days during our tour of Agra-Delhi. Mr Sunil and our driver, Mr Prem were very good. Mr Sunil called up everyday for our whereabouts and to enquire if we are facing any problems. Full 5 stars to him and his team.
- arundge00Excellent team of coordinator, Driver and Tour Guide5 day tour of Agra and Delhi first time with my family of 8 members (including 4 Senior Citizens) was well coordinated by Mr Sunil and Mr Rishi. Our driver Mr Sanju was punctual, polite and very helpful. Our guide Mr Khan was very supportive and more over very informative, he has explained each monuments and its history in very good english. I would highly recommend this company.
- Sumadhi00North Indis tourWe had a good experience wit our tour agent Sunil ji. He had well planned our tour. He was acomadative to all our requst. Overall i was satisfied wit t hospitality tat all the drivers n agent showed.
- Trek4139782766700Excellent serviceExcellent service. The cab assistant assigned Mr.Gaurav was very helpful and good in character. Also the guide Mr. Waseem was very knowledgeable and experienced. Really had great time in Delhi. Highly recommend their services.
- Explorer6533660940100GoodNice trip with friends guide also very nice n driver is very good mannser corporate guys taj mahleh
- Sightseer6199758569700I requent this company to my friend's thanksBe enjoyed the tour guide was excellent guide was very informative my kids enjoy the tour my driver is good
- MSUSA200char dham yatraOur family of 5 ( 2 adults and 3 kids ) completed char dham yatra this summer . Sunil ji , Aryabhatt travels and tours helped plan the trip for our family . He was honest , detailed and all his recommendations were spot on . We felt very comfortable during the planning of this trip and we had great darshan at all places .He was always responsive , timely , and our trip went very smoothly . I recommend Aryabhatt travels and Sunil ji very highly . Driver Rihan also did a great job and drove us very safely to all the places . We started planning 6 months before our trip and all the hotels , itinerary Sunil Ji recommended were safe , comfortable and clean . He was also very honest with us about the limited options available at Kedarnath for overnight stay which helped us prepare ahead . Thank you Sunil Ji for great service . we will definitely use your services in the future and will also recommend to our family and friends .
- 415minap00ExcellenceWe did Chardham with Aryabhatt tour and travel. They did an amazing job.it was well planned and all services were great.all hotels were clean and neat.food was good.they got the helicopter tickets for kedarnath for us.Sunil sir did great work .Driver Dineshbhai was so sweat and fun to be around.we had great unforgettable memories of our trip.
- Seaside6518167605600Best travel experience for our holy trip to UttarakhandGood communication.. always responded to our new requests during the whole trip. The driver was super efficient and polite.. hotels were provided as per our requirement. Everything ran smooth from the word go. Highly recommended for family friends trips . Surely gonna try you again!
- AmsarajA00Kashmir tourWas amazed and surprised at the service we received. Will never regret the way we were treated and felt very comfortable and safe where ever we went.
- fatehsinghchouhan31700Best holidayAll places were breathtakingly beautiful full of splendid temples and palaces, noise and colour, peaceful rural scenes and most of all friendly welcoming people. We stayed in some amazing hotels and had brilliant guides who made us feel like friends. Even the noise and bustle is an experience in itself and we enjoyed the contrast between the busy streets, quiet hotels and rural experiences. Thank u so much Arya Bhatt travels..
- romka197500Amazing tour of old DelhiHad an amazing experience visiting the temple, old delhi spice market and the red fort. Very knowledgeble guide, knows everything about the history of India and the hidden gems the city has to offer.