Golden triangle tour
By Trek India Tours
Golden Triangle Tour comprises of three prominent destinations of India - Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur – thus giving an opportunity to unearth its rich cultural legacy. This special itinerary has been designed to provide a thorough glance through the destinations with an intention of making you interact with them aptly. Although, it may sound little, however the fact is that this itinerary saves your precious time while delivering the essence of the Golden Triangle.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Professional guide in every city
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Luxury car
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Amber Palace
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we will meet the client at their desired location .
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68649P8
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Golden triangle tour?
- How much is Golden triangle tour?
- Golden triangle tour price starts from $189.24. Discover and book Golden triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Golden triangle tour cancellation policy?
- Golden triangle tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Golden triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Golden triangle tour?
- Golden triangle tour is hosted by Trek India Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trek India Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Golden triangle tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68649P8
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour with imran khan loved it 😍
Very friendly tour guide and driver with good know-how. Felt very comfortable and safe. Overall a great experience …
Amazing experience with a professional guide. Only recommend seeing the Taj this way.
Amazing, once in a lifetime experience! Using this guide gets you to the front of the line, which can be very long …
Great visit to Taj Mahal
Alex was my tour guide on my day trip to visit Taj Mahal. He made my visit easy and enjoyable. Alex speaks English …
Best guide with great hospitality and interaction.
Had great overview on taj history and its prominence by guide. It was great to have him as guide as he made many su…
Great Guide for the Taj Mahal!
Praveen went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I’s trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal was a great visit. He pro…
Agra with Praveen
My family of three had a very nice overnight trip to Agra, with tours of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day. Pr…
Perfect Jaipur tour-sweet memories
We had a private Jaipur 3 day tour organised by Praveen. We were welcomed at the airport with flower garlands, whic…
I had a wonderful experience seeing the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Praveen. He has a wealth of knowledge around t…
Stunning visit of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
We visited the Taj Mahal on a bright sunny day later morning as we had small kids. It was still very quiet with not…
Awesome place - awesome guide
We went for the sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal with Praveen. He was an extremely knowledgeable guide, but also very …
The splendour of Taj with our guide
I am from Malaysia and a regular traveller to India. This particular trip was my second visit to The Taj Mahal and …
We enjoyed the tour alot
It was a awesome experience. And the guide who was there with us really he spent alot time with us and he given the…
Extraordinary experience, very friendly guide , he had very good knowledge and was polite and helped a lot. Must vi…
Best Guide You Can Get
Preveen is the best guide you can get!! DO NOT VISIT ARGA WITHOUT HIM!! It’s like having a close friend guide yo…
Taj Mahal and Agra
Excellent guide. Knows everything and give full attention. Very satisfied. Excellent help with information .
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We did a 8 days trip Delhi - Agra - Jaipur. I had researched many options and was recommended by friends to contact PRAVEEN - from day one he was very helpful on advising us which trip would suit us best, hotels etc. He was also very fast in responding and planning the travel was so easy and hassle free with him! During our entire trip he has been checking up on us on daily basis and ensuring top service! It was an unforgettable trip, that Trek India Tours made possible for us!
Written January 14, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hey Dear Anita !! Thank you so much for such a kind words , We always ready serve in future also so please do recommend and share information with your friends too. Again Thank you so much .
Written January 16, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.