Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Jaipur, the capital city of the most flamboyant state is the major tourist destination of the country. Beautiful forts, palaces and temples dominate the city and provide the visitors an enthralling travel experience. The fascinating markets stuffed with handloom garments, vibrant handicrafts and precious gems are definitely a reason to visit the city.
- StartSee Important Information for details
- 1Jantar Mantar - JaipurStop: 15 hours - Admission excludedPick from Delhi Indra Gandhi Airport or hotel & straight drive to Jaipur. Upon your Jaipur arrival, you will be greeted by one of our representatives and thereafter you will be proceeding for exploring the majestic sites of the Pink City which are Amber Fort, commissioned by Raja Man Singh, the Amber Fort is perched on the hilltop overlooking the Maota Lake which adds the delightful charm in its whole ambiance is the star attraction of the city. The fort houses some of the spectacular structures like Diwan-I-Aam, Sheesh Mahal Sukh Mahal and more. The fort also holds the splendid temple of Shila Devi. Jantar Mantar, the astronomical observatory commissioned by Maharaja Sawai Man Singh is the next stop to halt over in the illustrious city of Jaipur. The observatory is listed amongst the UNESCO World Heritage Site and exhibits the wide collection of astronomical instruments amongst which the world’s largest Stone Sundial is quite popular. Hawa Mahal, the five-storeyed wonder of Jaipur, commissioned by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh is popularly known as the Palace of winds, The marvel was commissioned in the structure of head crown of Lord Krishna. The palace looks like the honeycomb castle owing to it’s 953 small windows. City Palace, located in the heart of the Jaipur, is the magnificent structure that narrates gloriously about the Rajputana culture of the Pink City. The marvel is the finest example of beautiful blend of Indian Shilpa Shastra, European and Mughal architectural styles. Jal Mahal, the water Palace is nestled in the heart of Man Sagar Lake is the perfect delight to summon up the Jaipur Day excursion. Enjoy the tranquility of the surroundings along with relishing over the vistas of the Palace. Later in the evening drive back to Delhi Indira Gandhi International Airport or Hotel.Read more
- All transfer & sightseeing by Air Condition Vehicle
- English Speaking Guide for Jaipur Sightseeing
- Monument fees for Jaipur Sightseeing
- Lunch at Restaurant in Jaipur
- All applicable taxes
- Meeting & assistance as per itinerary
- Fuel surcharge
- Any train fare & air fare
- Personal expenses like laundry & tips
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours
Well-organised luxury cultural tour with an excellent driver!
We booked a 9 day golden triangle tour with Royal Rajasthan Travels in Sep. Communication was excellent during plan…
Ooty is a nice place however Coorg district is a definite visit one must have in their travel list. Both are in two…
This is the second time, I have planned my vacation with Royal Rajasthan Travels. They are excellent. Everything wa…
Perfect Rajasthan experience
First time me and my wife opted for organize tour and we loved it. You are looked after from the moment you land ti…
Excellent trip with Royal Rajasthan
We had a great time on our tour organized by Royal Rajasthan Tours. Vikas planned and organized the entire trip ver…
This was the second time we had used Royal Rajasthan Travel for our Indian holiday. This time, we merely said where…
Amritsar, Shimla and Darjeeling 2018
Having travelled with Royal Rajasthan Travels last year, we asked Vikas to suggest an itinerary for Amritsar, Shiml…
Excellent service yet again!
This is the third time I brought US students to India as part of a University course/program I teach every summer. …
Superb organisation, fantastic service and a truly memorable experience
In November 2017 I organised a Golden Triangle & Ganges tour (Delhi, Agra, Jaipur, Varanasi) through Vikas at Royal…
Awesome Vikas (Royal Rajasthan Travels)
One of my co-worker recommended me to book my tour package to DELHI-AGRA-JAIPUR (Golden triangle) through Royal Raj…
Golden Triangle with Mr Singh
Having travelled to India on business, this was a leisure trip with my son. I had spent a lot of time on line with …
My neighbour's highly recommended this Indian based travel agency in order to arrange my transport and accomodation…
Awesome Tour Operator Provider
Thank you Vikas ( Royal Rajasthan Travels) for such an amazing, memorable & affordable holiday on 2 seperate tours …
Superbbb with vikas
We planned to visit South India tour in our summer vacation with the family. Our tour to south India came true with…
Wonderful journey with Royal Rajasthan Travels
Many Thanks & Greetings to Royal Rajasthan Travel for managing our tour of Rajasthan on very short notice Specially…
- Duration: 15h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,219 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 945 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip
Which attractions will I visit with Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip on Tripadvisor
How much is Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip?
Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip price starts from $153.85. Discover and book Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip on Tripadvisor
What is the Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip cancellation policy?
Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip?
Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip is hosted by Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Royal Rajasthan Travels - Private Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Jaipur (Pink City) Day Trip on Tripadvisor