Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Widely considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and certainly one of India’s most famous landmarks, the Taj Mahal is a living testament to the grandiose and the romantic. Lovingly built from white marble by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, the structure is decorated with carvings of flowers and inlays of precious stone arranged into intricate patterns that can be admired both from its impressive exterior and interior. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-see for every traveler to northern India.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byTrek India Tours
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builderRead more
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Pickup from Hotel / Airport in the morning / Departure to Hotel / Airport in the Night.
- English Speaking Guide Fee for all Sites and Tour.
- Toyota AC Car - All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel.
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine AC Restaurant.
- Entrance fee for Taj mahal
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratitude for Driver and guides .
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Trek India Tours
Taj Mahal Tour and roadtrip
Had such a lovely day, amazing history to learn. The driver picked us up from our hotel which was very helpful, sav…
Trek India Tours is an excellent travel agency. Our guide Parveen was outstanding, friendly and safety-conscious. W…
Very professional and kind
The tour guide was very kind, knowledgeable and I felt very comfortable (solo female travel). We visited the Taj Ma…
Wonderful tour guide.
Our tour guide was very kind, knowledgeable, and very courteous and drove us everywhere we wanted to go. We booked…
Private transfer from Agra to Delhi by car
The trip was excellent all thanks to Praveen and his crew . Would recommend this travel agency to everyone best car…
Great informative tour
Had a great time with our guide round the Taj Mahal. He was very knowledgeable and personable. Would highly recomme…
Agra day trip and dehli day tour
We met praveem in agra from trek tours! he arranged everything for us, from the airport pick up until the drop off…
An amazing and enlightening trip to the Taj Mahal. The tour guide and driver were very kind and respectful, All us …
Great visit of Taj with Praveen
We had a great experience with Trek India tours because Praveen is always gives you respond of your mail so thank y…
Trip to Taj Mahal
A friend of mine recommended Trek India Tours. And i must say i had a great time. 5 star service. Amazing tour gui…
Excellent visit with colleagues
Hi guys, I definitely recommend you the trip with Trek. We enjoyed the guide, Trek was very professional, helpful …
Great one day varanasi tour
I had great Ganga aarti and temple visit in Varanasi . All arrangement done by Trek India tours specially Praveen t…
Amazing ladakh trip
I had great tour of Ladakh with my friends in Delhi . Praveen who made the trip 4 night and 5 days for us which was…
Amazing day in agra
I was on a business trip in India and I had a 24hrs lay over in Delhi. Praveen arranged for a stress free visit fo…
What a wonderful day I have spent! The driver, Rishi, was kind and very professional. Excellent driver! Thanks agai…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi
What time does Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi start?
Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
How much is Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi?
Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
What is the Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi cancellation policy?
Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor