Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi
By Trek India Tours
Widely considered to be one of the most beautiful buildings in the world and certainly one of India’s most famous landmarks, the Taj Mahal is a living testament to the grandiose and the romantic. Lovingly built from white marble by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his favorite wife, the structure is decorated with carvings of flowers and inlays of precious stone arranged into intricate patterns that can be admired both from its impressive exterior and interior. This UNESCO World Heritage Site is a must-see for every traveler to northern India.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pickup from Hotel / Airport in the morning / Departure to Hotel / Airport in the Night.
- English Speaking Guide Fee for all Sites and Tour.
- Toyota AC Car - All Parking, Toll Tax, Road Tax, Driver & Fuel.
- Lunch in Multi Cuisine AC Restaurant.
- Entrance fee for Taj mahal
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratitude for Driver and guides .
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you from your hotel in Delhi or Airport.
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68649P3
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi?
- Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi price starts from $85.00. Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi cancellation policy?
- Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi?
- Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi is hosted by Trek India Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trek India Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tajmahal day tour with lunch from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68649P3
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byTrek India Tours
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThe Taj Mahal is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the south bank of the Yamuna river in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor, Shah Jahan, to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan, the builderRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour with imran khan loved it 😍
Very friendly tour guide and driver with good know-how. Felt very comfortable and safe. Overall a great experience …
Amazing experience with a professional guide. Only recommend seeing the Taj this way.
Amazing, once in a lifetime experience! Using this guide gets you to the front of the line, which can be very long …
Great visit to Taj Mahal
Alex was my tour guide on my day trip to visit Taj Mahal. He made my visit easy and enjoyable. Alex speaks English …
Best guide with great hospitality and interaction.
Had great overview on taj history and its prominence by guide. It was great to have him as guide as he made many su…
The best tour/service one could ask for
We did a 8 days trip Delhi - Agra - Jaipur. I had researched many options and was recommended by friends to contact…
Great Guide for the Taj Mahal!
Praveen went above and beyond to make sure my wife and I’s trip to Agra and the Taj Mahal was a great visit. He pro…
Agra with Praveen
My family of three had a very nice overnight trip to Agra, with tours of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort in one day. Pr…
Perfect Jaipur tour-sweet memories
We had a private Jaipur 3 day tour organised by Praveen. We were welcomed at the airport with flower garlands, whic…
I had a wonderful experience seeing the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort with Praveen. He has a wealth of knowledge around t…
Stunning visit of the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort
We visited the Taj Mahal on a bright sunny day later morning as we had small kids. It was still very quiet with not…
Awesome place - awesome guide
We went for the sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal with Praveen. He was an extremely knowledgeable guide, but also very …
The splendour of Taj with our guide
I am from Malaysia and a regular traveller to India. This particular trip was my second visit to The Taj Mahal and …
We enjoyed the tour alot
It was a awesome experience. And the guide who was there with us really he spent alot time with us and he given the…
Extraordinary experience, very friendly guide , he had very good knowledge and was polite and helped a lot. Must vi…
Best Guide You Can Get
Preveen is the best guide you can get!! DO NOT VISIT ARGA WITHOUT HIM!! It’s like having a close friend guide yo…