Accompanied by a guide you start exploring the Trans Yamuna river suburb of Delhi where Hindu refugees camped and later settled after creation of Pakistan in 1947. Guide will introduce to such a middle class family who will be your host for next 6 - 8 hrs. You will start your tour as locals do to go to market to buy fresh vegetables. While visiting local market experience rickshaw ride, visit shops selling groceries, visit shops selling other items such as Henna and local dresses. With the help of host family you wash, cut and make Indian curry and bread locally called "Roti" and "Paratha". Share your food you have cooked and eat it with the family. Enjoy your day as you go along meeting different people.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please provide hotels name, address and contact no. for pickup.
- New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69579P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cook and dress with middle class Indian family!?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cook and dress with middle class Indian family!?
- Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! cancellation policy?
- Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cook and dress with middle class Indian family!?
- Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! is hosted by Sudarshan India Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sudarshan India Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cook and dress with middle class Indian family! on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 69579P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNew DelhiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Red FortStop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 40 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sudarshan India Day Tour
Joined in December 2013
#59 of 660 Tours & Activities in Agra
- 107johannesr00Best India experienceExcellent organisation, top guides and drivers and perfect service. It was an amazing trip to beautiful places.
- ebony300Great experience with Deepak Kumar Will definitely use him againBooked with Deepak Kumar who kept in constant contact from start to finish Picked up from airport and drove to Jaipur where we saw some lovely sights then to hotel. Next day picked up by driver who took us to see Amber fort and city palace. Then drove to Agra. Early morning start to se Taj Mahal which was fantastic. Great guide who told us the story behind it. Fascinating We finished off at the red fort which again wad fascinating to see We arrived in Delhi earlier than expected. Deepak rang and asked if we would like to see the temple there to fill some time in before going to airport which was great All in all r we had some great experiences that we would not have seen going alone thanks very much Deepak it was an experience we will never forget
- Cavey5300Memorable trip to Taj and AgraVery well organised two day tour. Kept informed of arrangements prior to trip. Plesant courtous driver and knowledgable guide. From Delhi we drove to Agra, nice hotel a look at Agra fort and Taj before visiting at sunrise following morning before returning to Delhi. Highly recommended
- Paul G00Deepak Kumar, The man, The LegendWow, what a trip. Having never been to India before I was very apprehensive about how to organise things like Airport transfers, train tickets to the Taj Mahal etc but I need not have worried as Deepak had us covered from the moment we landed to the time we departed. Special thanks have to go to his team, our driver Mr Sunil, our guide for the Taj Mahal Sunail and our great guide who took us all around Delhi to see all the sites and Im so sorry I forgot his name but he was a real star. 10/10 top company.
- neil4300A superb tourFrom start to finish this tour was excellent,we were met at Delhi Airport by Deepak and the driver who was to drive us around for the next six days.We we’re then driven to the hotel which was all booked for us.From then on everything was organised and all the hotels were pre booked. We did the Delhi tour and also visited the Taj Mahal and Jaipur.We had a personal tour guide in each place and they were all friendly and informative. The driver needs a special thanks as I have no idea how you can drive in the chaotic road conditions. I can recommend this tour operator and if I do another tour I will definitely use them again as they were all outstanding
- H4944ARmichelleb00Golden tri angleFantastic trip from m start to finish great guides and driver we did 5 days 4 nights 10 out of 10 Jaipur Delhi and aggra hotels very good
- traceylT2452MU00Amazing!6 day tour of Varanassi, Ranthambore & Jodphur arranged by Deepak. Excellent, service & communication again. Brilliant drivers & guides. Nothing too much trouble. Special praise for Jai our driver who agreed to a 4am start. This is the 2nd trip with Deepak & would not use anyone else.
- pettican201800AmazingHi. We would like to thank Deepak Kumar for arranging a fantastic tour of the Golden Triangle. We landed into Delhi where our driver Mr Sunil was waiting to take us directly to Jaipur for two nights, before two nights in Agra and then finishing off with two nights in Delhi before ending our tour with a First Class AC cabin for two train journey to Goa. Each hotel was lovely and at each location Deepak arrange very knowledgeable guides such as Romi in Jaipur, Shahid in Fatehpur Sikri, Arif in Agra and Singh in Delhi. All the the guides were so helpful, but we would like to say a special thank you too Romi in Jaipur for a lovely meal at the Kitchen With a Cause restaurant where they take in street kids and train them in the hospitality industry as waiters and even chefs. The restaurant is lovely and the food special so if you should spend time in Jaipur please visit the restaurant and help the street kids they take in. We would also like to say a special thank you to Deepak himself for inviting us to his home for lunch whilst we was in Delhi. And not least a very special thank you to our driver for the week Mr Sunil. We made arrangements for our trip over many months where Deepak kept us up to date with every aspect before finalising the tour. We would highly recommended Deepak Kumar if you are thinking of making any tour around India.
- Danny M00Golden Triangle TourWe have just returned from a 5 day Golden Triangle tour organised by Deepak. I have to say that it has been one of the best experiences my wife and I have ever had. Our driver Rajender was extremely courteous, considerate and nothing was too much trouble. He was also by far the best driver I have known navigating us easily around the cities. All 3 hotels were of good quality and the tour was done at our speed to our requirements. I would have no hesitation in recommending this tour. Delhi, Jaipur and Agra are all magnificent in their own ways.
- Newnurse15001st Time India- MesmerisingAbsolutely hassle free and immensely enjoyable trip. Deepak is a gentleman and his colleagues were so knowledgeable, pleasant and helpful.Lucky was our personal driver and thank goodness he knows the roads etc well. The drive from Delhi to Agra was long but well worth the trip. The Taj Mahal is so amazing and I so recommend a visit.Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared many details about the history of this beautiful building We also visited the Red Fort at Agra - perfect for a different viewpoint of the Taj. This memory will stay with me forever.
- Shira A00Rajasthan holidayWe had a faultless fabulous experience. Deepak organized everything. It was the easiest holiday. Our driver Mushtaq was exceptional.
- Marg08900Taj at Night TicketsWe purchased our Taj Mahal at Night tickets through Deepak Ji and we were so glad we did! He made the process easy and saved us so much time. He is an accommodating and kind person. Highly recommend!
- Rohit K00Taj Night View ticketsWe got our Taj Night viewing tickets done by Deepak ji. Its so rare to get these tickets done but he did it for us. We got 5 tickets for the entire family at our preferred slot. The communication was excellent and super effective on his behalf. The tickets were delivered at our Hotel reception and all communication was done on mobile..Super happy with his service and highly recommended...
- Anuj_Raghav00Very ProfessionalWe have contacted Mr. Deepak for arranging Taj night view tickets. He had the tickets delivered to our hotel. He is very polite, helpful and professional.
- thaolin00Golden triangle tourWe are the group of 7 and spent our holiday in India. To save time, we booked car and driver for our trip from Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Pushkar - Samode - Delhi via Mr Deepak. We also booked tour guide in some cities. And Deepak did great. He is very supportive and enthusiastic. The car is comfortable, driver - Mr Satish is very friendly and helpful. The tour guide Deepak arranged for us are also great, especially the old guy Shahid in Fatehpur Sikri. I will surely comeback to explore different parts of India and use service of this company.