Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit
By SITA World Tours
A private tour of Old Delhi follows a visit to Akshardham Temple and its ancient step well. Akshardham' means the divine abode of God. It is hailed as an eternal place of devotion, purity and peace. On your private tour of Old Delhi, visit the Red Fort and enjoy a rickshaw ride through the exotic and historical Chandni Chowk bazaar. Highlights • Akshardham Temple • Red Fort • Rickshaw Ride in Chandni Chowk • Raj Ghat
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air condition transport
- Pick up and Drop off within New Delhi
- English Speaking Guide
- Rickshaw Ride in Chandani Chowk
- 02 bottle of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Any Other Food, drinks, unless specified
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P137
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- The Mandir is a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambience, a strict dress code operates within the complex.
- Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Shorts and skirts must be at least below knee-length
- Sarong: In case your dress does not comply with above requirement, a free sarong is provided for your visit (Refundable Deposit Rs. 100) Please return the sarong at the exit.
- Following Items NOT ALLOWED in the complex:
- Mobile Phones, Cameras, Usb/Pen Drives, Music Devices, Electronic Items,Weapons,Umbrella,Luggage,Toys,Pets,Food And Drink,Tobacco, Alcohol, Drugs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit?
- Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit price starts from $170.00. Discover and book Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit cancellation policy?
- Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit?
- Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Old Delhi Sightseeing Tour with Akshardham Temple visit on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P137
- You'll start atNew DelhiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Swaminarayan AkshardhamStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Red FortStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chandni ChowkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Raj GhatStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Purely personal affairs of the royal family
It was a good experience looking at the sprawling palace where the royal kings of Travancore and their families liv…
Adhiyogi surrounded with breathtaking view
The place itself is surrounded by the mother nature, and majestic Adhiyogi statue just adds up to the beauty. A mu…
This is a fantastic hotel to stay in New Delhi... An absolute five star experience... The hotel has friendly, helpf…
Explore Jodhpur with Royal Jodhpur Tuk Tuk Tour
If you want to explore Jodhpur with Tuk Tuk, You can cantact Dilip vaiya, He is very nice person and have a wonderf…
Lucknow to Ayodhya
Morning left Lucknow for Ayodhya with family. It almost took 3 hrs to reach Saryu ghat. Forgot to tell abt the road…
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…