Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal
By Saniya Tour And Travels
Start from visiting the oldest city of the world, Varanasi which is more than 3000 years old and is famous as the city of Temples. Few miles away visit Sarnath where Lord Bhudda preached his first sermon. Witness the magnificent stupas & structure erected by emperor Ashoka Visit some breath taking and elegance, the magnificent Khajuraho temples, before spotting some Tigers in Panna National park located few miles away from Khajuraho Famous for its Dominant hilltop fort and described as the pearl of India fortress, Gwalior makes an interesting stop before driving towards Agra. Powerful Mughal capital and the most important city of northern India which has many timeless architectural wonders in itself, like the mesmerizing Taj Mahal. Followed by the magical city of red sand stone – Jaipur, where you visit magnificent forts, glorious palaces. The tour concludes in Delhi which is a combination of best India food and Mughal history from the significant monument.
per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 12 days
Start time: Check availability
German, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional Tour guide
- Transport by private vehicle air conditioned vehicle as per the itinerary
- Port pickup and drop-off
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Tips/gratuities to chauffeur, cleaner, guide etc
- Meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Any domestic/international airfare
- Insurance/camera fees at the monuments etc
- Any expenditure of personal nature
- Accommodation on twin share
- breakfast in the hotels
- Monument entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up offered from Airport, Railway station, Hotel or other Desired pick up location in Delhi/NCR
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18407P46
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal?
- How much is Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal?
- Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal price starts from $714.67. Discover and book Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal cancellation policy?
- Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal?
- Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal is hosted by Saniya Tour And Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Saniya Tour And Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Royal Madhya Pradesh Tour with Taj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18407P46
Private Royal Madhya Pradesh...
Visit:- Delhi Jama mosque, Qutub...
Day 3 Delhi- New Delhi -...
Varanasi at 12:20 hrs by 9W-723...
Panna National Park, Madhya...
Khajuraho - Orchha have check...
Orchha Fort, Orchha, India
Gwalior to Agra
Agra City Tour
Jaipur City Tour
Jaipur to Delhi
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
A day to remember
The Taj Mahal was amazing , a lovely lunch, a visit a fabulous tapestry museum the guide and driver good the…
Best way to experience the Taj Mahal
Great service with excellent explanations of all that we explored. English was very easy to understand. Extra bonu…
A great option for a day trip from Delhi
The tour was all it promised - hotel pickup, train, Taj Mahal, Fort, Baby Taj, lunch… some shopping options were in…
Our tour guide Farid was amazing! He was not only very knowledgeable but friendly, funny, kind, as well as thought…
Farid was an absolute pleasure! He kept us safe, took fantastic photos of a lifetime, and educated us along the wa…
Organised and beautiful
One of the most organised tours i took. A pick up from the hotel then the driver showed me my seat on the train, An…
Fabulous stress free day in Agra
What a fantastic day we had in Agra. Was so seamless and stress free. The car was clean and had hand sanitiser an…
If only all tours were run like this
A fantastic, well-organized private tour that is perfect for first time visitors to India. Thanks to our wonderful …
A brilliant tour
Nadeem was a great tour guide. Very polite and didn’t make me feel uncomfortable at any point (which is always impo…
Nothing short of amazing
This tour was everything and more than I could have hoped for. Farid and Shahed (the driver) were amazing at helpin…
Sunrise Taj Mahal visit
It was a very good experience and worth waking up early to see the Taj Mahal with less crowd. Special thanks to the…
The only way to experience the Taj Mahal
I don’t have the words to describe how amazing this tour was. The hotel-to-train pickup was great, but the real mag…
Really awesome and totally seamless experience. Our tour guide Farid was super knowledgeable and gave us a ton of h…
Farid was an excellent tour guide, very knowledgeable and made the tour enjoyable. Having him as a guide certainly …
Great trip to Agra
Farid and Shahid were great st showing me the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Farid was very knowledgeable about the story…