Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch
By Raj Tours & Travels
Explore full day guided tour of the Magnificent Taj Mahal and other UNESCO heritage sites from Delhi by private car. Opportunity to get personalized service of a private tour guide. Enjoy a Delicious buffet of Indian cuisine at restaurant.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Russian, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Buffet lunch at Multi cuisine restaurant
- Professional live tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private Uniformed and experienced chauffeur
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Monument Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Hotel/Airport or desired location in Delhi
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61295P37
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch
What you can expect during your visit
- Chauffeur will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch?
- Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch price starts from $87.00. Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch?
- Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch is hosted by Raj Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raj Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Trip from Delhi with Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61295P37
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byIndira Gandhi International Airport
- 1Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Agra FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Taj Mahal RestaurantStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Tomb of Itimad-ud-DaulahStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byIndira Gandhi International Airport
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Mohd Iqrar is a knowledgeable local guide hailing from Agra and has been great to hear history and anecdotes from h…
Exploring Taj Mahal in a Wheelchair
The guide has vast knowledge of the history of Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. He has good command of English that made it…
Perfect day in Agra with professional guidance
I loved the Taj Mahal at sunrise, the light is magical and crowd bearable. My second fav monument has been definite…
For a great Taj Mahal visit !
Iqrar was a great guide, he knows a lot about the history and won’t hesitate to share his knowledge about Taj Mahal…
Marvellous Taj Mahal
Beautiful experience, the Taj Mahal is just majestic, having a great experiences guide as Iqrar makes a drastic dif…
Taj Mahal wonderful tour
Today, I can enjoy tour. It is wonderful and my guide., Zahid told me good photoplaces and took picture for me. Als…
Taj and fort in the morning
Appreciated accommodating the early start, and Iqrar’s thorough knowledge of the Taj , fort and sharing his opinion…
Amazing tour! Highly recommended!
Really good tour guide , we learn alot about Taj Mahal ! He was so patient even we asked for so many pictures. High…
Pretty positive! Taj Mahal is lovely.
It was fantastic experience. I really recommend to go early morning to see the sunrise and avoid the high temperatu…
Agra Fort Tour
Iqrar did a wonderful job showing us around Agra Fort! His explanations were thorough and clear! Plus, he made su…
Finally got to see the Taj Mahal
We had a great morning tour of the Taj Mahal as well as a guided tour of the Agra Fort with Shafiq, who was a wonde…
Wonderful experience at Taj
We were lucky to get Iqrar as our guide. He took his time to tell us about Taj Mahal’s history and construction det…
Great tour and experience
Iqrar did a great job explaining all the landmarks and attractions. He made the tour very interesting and fun!
Great Guide to Taj Mahal. Very comfortable.
The guide, Ayush, was great. He was arranged by “Courtyard by Marriott” travel desk. He left no stone unturned to m…
Tour guide Mr Bhupendra was awesome, cheerful, knowledgeable and helpful. He guided us through Taj Mahal. I must …