Experience the beauty and history of the Taj Mahal and Fort Agra on this private tour from Delhi by car. Enjoy the luxury of your own personal transport as you make your way through some of the city's top attractions, including one of Agra's local markets and a buffet lunch at AC Restaurant. Travel to Agra in air-conditioned comfort to visit one of the world's most iconic monuments. The Taj Mahal is probably the best known monument to love that was ever built. Your full-day program also includes visits to the Agra Fort and Sunset Point.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Buffet lunch
- Professional guide
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Monument Fee
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61002P2
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Dress code is formal
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal?
- Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal price starts from $127.00. Discover and book Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal?
- Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal is hosted by ITS Holidays Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ITS Holidays Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61002P2
Reserve your spot
About the operator
ITS Holidays Day Tours
#85 of 652 Tours & Activities in Agra
- alicedM7809BB00Just fabulousWe had the tour with Danish and he was fantastic. Really read the vibe of the group and gave an informative tour without overwhelming us. I’ve been on a lot of tours and this was one of the best!! Highly recommend you should stop reading reviews and just book it!
- Chad H00Agra, best day ever..!The tour was the best I’ve ever gone on. Iqrar was very knowledgeable and professional, I highly recommend his services. One of the most enjoyable days of India..!
- 370deepk00Good tour guideIqara, was very friendly and helpful. He gave a good background to the sites and would recommend to others.
- Anwarkpp00My visit to taj mahalThe best tour i ever have, great tour guide that carry lot of experience and speaking fluent english ,giving more attention to the client , the driver was amazing driving carefully i would recommend you to go withz.
- Kinga K00Great tourTanveer was a great and flexible guide throughout the day. Great recommendations for local breakfast and lunch. Overall good experience
- L1370JEameliab00Local Agra Taj Mahl TourLocal Agra Tour with Taj Mahal Was fantastic. Our Guide was Excellent And he was a Good Photographer . My Driver was a Good Piolet overall Team was perfect.
- 73shellac00Exclusive Taj Mahal TourExcellent Day In Agra with My Guide Rishi. We Stay In Agra Hotel itc Mughal. my guide meets us at my hotel and processed to Agra sightseeing. really tour was Exclusive.
- O2022PWmarinaa00family Tour in indiaThis tour of India with my family. We went to India during office holidays. We booked a 3-day Golden Triangle tour.Our guide stayed with us throughout the tour. He was a nice and friendly guide. he made our tour memorable
- preetams202200Agra & Taj Mahal TourWe visit taj mahal tour on new year 2022. Me and my wife went on this tour . We contact to its holidays for this tour. Company was perfectly arranged this tour.
- V9147ANdenisem00Sunrise taj Mahal tour from DelhiI was a solo traveler on this tour. I am stay hotel in Delhi. My driver pickup early morning at 3:30 am . I am enjoyed 3 hour road journey Delhi to Agra. I am arrived at Agra meet my guide and proceed to agra sightseeing. Everything was perfect.
- monikamB5881OU00Visit Taj Mahal With FmailyDecember is the best month to visit the Taj Mahal. Me and my family went to India for my cousin's wedding.After marriage we did Taj Mahal tour. Taj Mahal is very beautiful. We had a lot of fun on this tour
- stuartmC1157XM00Taj Mahal tour with LunchThis was my first tour after Lokhadun. This tour was given by the company in May. Me and my wife enjoyed this tour. We taste India food at 5 star hotel . Its was delicious.
- 742krishnah00Taj Mahal tour business tripIt was a business trip me and my boss went to Delhi(india) for a business trip. Next day we made a plan to visit Taj Mahal. This experience was very good.
- Quest58170400Great tour, but watch out for high-pressure style sales pitchesThe tour of the Taj and the Agra fort were absolutely great. Mohsin, my guide, did a fantastic job and gave me a personal detailed tour of them both. He was fantastic! Attentive, personable, patient, and knowledgable. Lunch was absolutely great. A true treat. I was alone for this trip as I had stopped over after a business trip. Mohsin is clearly something of an amature photographer. He managed to show me some excellent spots for great photos. Every so often he would just say "may I take your phone?" and when he handed it back, there would be some fantastic image I never would have thought to capture. It was also nice to have someone else to take a photo of me, so it wasn't all just selfies. He did a really great job. However, there was one challenge for me. As an American, I was simply not prepared for the high-pressure sales I got at both of the handicraft shops. They both start with a brief demo of a long-lost art related to the Taj Mahal. One is the grinding of gems and marble to create absolutely beautiful inlays. The other is the art of decorating material with beads of gold and silver. Exquisite detail in each. Now, don't get me wrong, they were very friendly, but it was the kind of sales pitch you only get at used car dealers in the states. They went to great lengths to show me all the great wares they had. They served me coffee, called me "my brother" and assured me I was making an investment. "money comes and goes, but this will last a lifetime." I recall the pitch because somehow they all used the same lines. Again, nobody twisted my arms to buy, but they simply would not take "no" for an answer. It wouldn't be such an issue if their goods weren't so VERY expensive. They're hand-crafted, I understand that they're high quality, but I really couldn't afford more souvenirs. If you have trouble with high-pressure sales pitches, be warned, it will be very difficult to walk out without purchasing SOMETHING. I managed to make it out with only a $60 inlaid elephant. It was the cheapest one they had. If I went again, I'd ask to skip the handicraft demos and stick to the sight-seeing.
- C5685VRtims00Day visitWe had a great time on this trip. The 3am pick up in Delhi was tough but worth it overall. We saw the Taj Mahal at sunrise (just about, almost missed it) and then had breakfast before seeing a local masonry that works on the TajMahal and finishing off at the Agra Fort before heading back to Delhi leaving at 11am. Our guide was very informative and clearly has a lot of passion for the area. I would not advise trying to navigate without tour guides, there is a nuance to how things are done and they definitely helped us get the most out of it. Both the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort are mesmerising, a true once in a lifetime experience but the added knowledge made it. It's a rich history indeed
Buy it with
Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal provided by ITS Holidays Day Tours
Product Overview: Taj Mahal Tour With The Story of Mumtaj Mahal
Number of Photos