We are introducing the safest Ladies special Delhi city tour. One of the most happening Metro city of India having a tag of Capital of India Delhi is not only a city for the professional Clients but also has been the first choice of the Kings and queen who have built many beautiful historical Monuments which are still standing tall. It's easy and convenient for the Business Ladies traveller and the clients who are already inside the Delhi and wish to have a short trip. This trip will ensure the safety and security of the women’s who fear to go to the crowded places or markets, as professional Guide and Driver will join them throughout the tour.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Pick-up and drop at your centrally located hotel/Airport.
- Private Aircon GPS Enabled Car.
- Company Chauffeur Driver.
- Government Licensed Guide in Delhi.
- Mineral water and Tissue paper in the Car.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Rickshaw Ride at Chandani chowk
- All Fuel, Parking, Toll included
- Any entrance.
- Any meals.
- Camera fees at monuments
- Extra car use other than sightseeing
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Lotus Temple
- Entry/Admission - Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)
- Entry/Admission - Red Fort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Delhi Airport/ Railway station / Pre Booked Delhi Hotel
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India Airport, Railway Station, City Center Hotel
- Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16431P33
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Most of the Monuments are closed on Monday, so please avoid Monday Dates
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip?
- How much is Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip?
- Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip price starts from $52.00. Discover and book Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip cancellation policy?
- Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip?
- Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip is hosted by Memorable India - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Memorable India - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16431P33
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atIndira Gandhi International AirportOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Humayun's TombStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Qutub MinarStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Lotus TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Chandni ChowkStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Red FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byIndia GateNew Delhi
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Memorable India - Day Tours
New Delhi, India
Joined in May 2015
#220 of 1,945 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- Parker M00Incredible TripArun and the Memorable India team did an absolutely incredible job planning my entire trip as a solo female traveler. I was able to see Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Varanasi over 6 days. Mr. Lalit, my driver, made me feel so safe throughout the entire journey and did an incredible job navigating each city we toured. Arun had every hotel, tour guide and transport arranged. He was also available 24/7 if I needed anything. Thank you all for such a wonderful and memorable trip!!
- Sherpa2843032968600Very well organized tourI have been to chardham yatra with memorable India and it was great experience. They have taken care of everything from drivers, hotels and food. They were very punctual and helpful. I would recommend this company for chardham yatra.
- Ravi2002100Memorable India is perfect chooseI had been doing a little research on the Internet for a chardham yatra package with an amazing driver and well-balanced hotels. I had initially contacted Rishi of Chardham Travels and she had been very helpful in making the booking. The travel agents did a great job in arranging the accommodation and giving us the information we needed. We had a great experience overall.
- Rishimini00Excellent Kerala TripThe trip was very good. Everything was taken care of, the hotel was comfortable. We were picked up from the airport. The overall experience was good. The driver was also very helpful. I would definitely recommend the service to any of my friends.
- raashika-india00Excellent serviceIt was a great experience to plan the journey by memorable india, the planning was done with great care, the hotels were good and well located, the breakfasts were authentic and fulfilling, it was a memorable trip, the staff was very co operative, the vehicles were clean and well maintained, the driver was safe, the road directions were very accurate, the route was planned with great care and was very comfortable.
- mohit s00India Chardham YatraChardham Yatra is the journey of a lifetime. The yatra starts from Haridwar and ends at Yamunotri, Gangotri, Kedarnath and Badrinath, covering the distance of about 1300 Kms. The journey is believed to be of great religious importance where millions of people from all over the country undertake the pilgrimage every year. The journey, however, can be a bit tedious and difficult for people who have never trekked before. People inexperienced with trekking might find it a bit difficult to go through the journey. For such people, hiring a guide might be the best option. There are many guides that help people make this journey. The guides are experienced and know the trek in and out. They can help people go through the journey without any hassles.
- joyeetab201900A must see Light and sound show when in DelhiJai Hind- the revamped sound and light show at Red fort is a must see for any traveller to Delhi/India. It talks about the history of Red fort- beginning with the Shahjehan, the Mughal ruler who built Red fort to the freedom of India from British rule. The show is one of a kind using extraordinary puppets, live dance performances and the use of light and sound imagery. Tickets priced from inr 500-1500, all seats are very show friendly. Book the show in advance. One show each of Hindi and English every evening. Don't miss when in Delhi.
- Theresa W00Celebrate Holi Festival in IndiaGolden triangle tour india is very memorable trip I have gone with my family and friends, the travel was very nice, we visit many place in the trip, the places can enjoy holi with full fun and celebrate holi, we enjoy the trip by doing many activity in the trip. we enjoyed firework at galtaji.
- anitap85100Anita PrasadThe whole trip was a pleasure. Very well organised. Enjoyed every moment of it. Wil recommend to all
- KReddyHyd00Agra trip from delhiI am a great fan of Agra. So I decided to visit Agra on my birthday. I contacted Raj, the owner of this travel agency. He arranged my trip with his travel agency. I visited Agra on my birthday. I saw many places there. They were marvelous. I enjoyed a lot. It was a memorable experience for me. Thanks to Rishi. I will suggest you to contact him if you want to enjoy a memorable trip.
- KReddyHyd00Holy Ganga River Tourmemorable india is one of the best tour operator in rishikesh, we have booked private trip for our family from memorable india he arrange good hotel and tour guide , we all are happy with the services, we will choose memorable india again and again. my family is very happy with the service, they all are very good in their nature and they also provide good services.
- ramandua6200Ranthambore Jungle SafariWe had a very good trip with my family to Ranthambore. The tour guide was very good and the driver was excellent. The car was very comfortable and the food was good. I would recommend this tour to anyone looking for a good time.
- bharti j00Heritage Of India TourWe live in Wellington, New Zealand. We were going to India for my nephew 's wedding so decided to incorporate a tour of india, which include Rajasthan, Varanasi, Amritsar, Chandigarh, Shimla, Delhi and Agra for 19 days. Memorable India was recommended by a family member, so we decided to book our tour with them after conversing with them on several matters relating to the itinerary and our specific needs such as hotel accomodation, english speaking tour guides etc. Arun Singh was our tour manager who we liased with from the initial stages of our enquiry with them to the conclusion of our tour. During our tour we had a problem with a cancelled airline booking which was trouble shooted by Arun and our local tour guide. We were very happy how they concluded this unfortunate situation we were in. Overall we were very happy with the planning and execution of our tour. We highly recommend Arun Singh of Memorable India Journey Pvt.Ltd for travel requirements in India.
- Madhur P00Memorable TripRaj really truly did a fantastic job organising our 90 day trip started from Mumbai going North, East then South and back to Mumbai. He did a excellent job at organising the site seeing,hotels etc. We felt safe that he was only a phone call away. We will definitely use Raj for our next trip, herefore highly recommend his services. Raj thank you very much.
- Jasmeet46100Memorable experience with Memorable indiaExcellent service and great trip itinerary set by professionals, great prices .thanks Arun for your efforts and help us make sure our priorities and safe trip
Buy it with
Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip provided by Memorable India - Day Tours
Product Overview: Ladies Special only- Old and New Delhi Local Trip
Number of Photos