per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Professional tour guide
- Private uniformed and experienced Chauffeur
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air conditioned vehicle
- Monument Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Hotel/Airport or desired location in Delhi/Noida/Gurgaon
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61295P15
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide on Tripadvisor
- How much is Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide?
- Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide price starts from $55.00. Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide cancellation policy?
- Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide?
- Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide is hosted by Raj Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Raj Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 61295P15
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byNew Delhi
- 1Taj MahalStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Taj Mahal Restaurant in Agra | Mughlai Restaurant in Agra | Top Halal Restaurant in Agra | Mughali food agra | Halal cuisineStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Agra FortStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 4J.K. Cottage IndustriesStop: 30 minutesSee detailsPass byNew Delhi
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Raj Tours & Travels
Joined in May 2013
#3 of 660 Tours & Activities in Agra
- Go0151574318900Great time with good company.This was an exciting adventure. Iqrar was an excellent guide who was friendly and knowledgeable of the history. He also took photos for us and help memorialize the time.
- Scenic6283505649100Great GuideMohsin was a great tour guide. He's extremely knowledgeable and will give you an abundance of history. Any question I had he knew the answer. He's also is great at taking pictures and knows the best spots. 10/10 I would highly recommend.
- curi0sityc00Great time @ Taj MahalHad a great time with Ayush at Taj Mahal and Baby Taj. Lots of very useful information. good guide.
- O8602KMtessad00Excellent tourWe had a great tour. Our driver Gopi picked us up on time and was very easy going and a good driver. We went to see the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Baby Taj. Our guide Yusuf was very knowledgeable and gave us a good amount of information. He also gave us time to walk around by ourselves and take photos which was nice. He also took us to a marble cottage where we saw how the in laying works.
- Nomad4884634160100Great way to see the sights of AgraYusuf was a great guide, very knowledgeable about the Taj Mahal, Red fort and Baby Taj. He respected our desire for not so many photos and tailored the experience to give us some time to explore each of the places visited.
- MauriceliaS100IncredibleThe guide Nazeer to Taj Mahal was incredible kind. He shared só many interesting points about the history of Adra. Truly recommend.
- t_chezza00Memorable time in Agra!Booking this the day before, I was instantly contacted to arrange transport to make the tour as smooth as possible. Faraz was a very friendly and accommodating guide, explaining the unique history behind the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. It was definitely a memorable experience and would recommend this to others as well.
- Excursion2483746409700recommendable tour guide, we enjoyed our travelover all tour was amazing, we truely thankful to oir tour guide mohsin very knowledgeable about the history of taj mahal we really appreciate it, and he is patiently taking memorable photos for us. he is very recommendable as a travel tour guide, namasti!,
- JenniferKay900Amazing knowledgeSuraj was a fantastic guide! We toured the Taj Mahal and he had so much knowledge and photography skills 😉 He helped me do some local shopping too, which was a bonus. After the Taj we visited some local marble experts and then the Agra fort, stopping for a yummy buffet meal to refuel. Thank you for being such a friendly, knowledgeable guide. Especially as a solo visiter, it made the experience much more enjoyable. The day ran so smoothly with him in charge, keeping me hydrated and happy.
- emilyaA2803LW00Smooth experience!Mohammed Iqrar was fantastic. He wrangled our group of ten with grace, despite our many unplanned photo stops 😅 He was knowledgeable and had a lot to share about the history and stories of the Taj. We had a super smooth experience and avoided lines and crowds with his guidance. Enjoyed the marble inlay stop as well - no pressure to buy (even though we did!) and very educational. Thanks!
- Freedom2347723269600Wonderful trip Taj MahalA fantastically improved trip by Mohsin . Mohsin has great knowledge about the Taj Mahal, and he is really good photography as well. 10/10 !
- kainoak201900Fantastic experienceUnforgettable way to experience the Taj Mahal. Our guide, Mohammed, was extremely knowledgeable and got us around with ease. He was accommodating to our needs and I would recommend him to anyone wanting to experience the Taj for the first time! Ask about seeing the inlay artisans afterwards!
- andrewkF1644HI00GREAT TOUR! SO MUCH TO SEE AND LEARN!Mohammed Iqrar was a very knowledgable, friendly, and engaging tour guide. His expertise and desire to share in his culture shined through in the way he talked about the history of the Taj Mahal and the surrounding area. He was able to give us a smooth and drama-free tour around the Taj Mahal, while also giving us time to take plenty of photos/videos.
- 618betha00Great tour of Taj and inlay artisan shopMohammad Iqrar was our guide for the day - very kind, knowledgeable, patient, friendly. I would recommend him every time. He shared good stories and history. I loved that he found time for us to eat breakfast in the middle of the tour -we were starving 😊.
- Go1800151904000Amazing Tour!Mohammed Iqrar was amazing! The tour was fascinating, we learned a lot and had a beautiful, seamless day in Agra!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide provided by Raj Tours & Travels
Product Overview: Taj Mahal Private Day Tour by Car with Guide
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos