Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car
By Deejohn Holidays India Tours
Visit the old and New Delhi and discover their peculiarities. Join this full-day sightseeing tour and travel comfortably between the historic sites in an air-conditioned vehicle. In Old Delhi, you will visit Jama Masjid, which was built in 1656 by Emperor Shahjahan, the Red Fort which is known locally as “Lal Qila” and was the seat of the Mughal power until 1857, and the Raj Ghat, India’s most potent symbol of patriotism where the Gandhi Museum lies. You will also see Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, the Humayun Tomb, built between 1562 and 1571, and the Qutub Minar with its minaret that is the tallest in the country. This tour will ensure that you will see the best and the most interesting places which are a must see in Delhi
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 9–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional tour guide
- Bottle water,
- Lunch in Luxury Restaurant
- Private air-conditioned transport service with driver for all sightseeing
- All taxes, toll and parking fees, fuel charges, permit fee, driver meals
- Boat/ferry ticket
- Camera ticket
- Any personal expenses such as portage, tips, wine, extra
- Telephone charges and all items of personal nature Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase) Gratuities (optional)
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Any Hotel Delhi , Gurgoan , Noida , Ghazibad or Delhi Airport
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38374P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car on Tripadvisor
- How much is Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car?
- Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car price starts from $85.34. Discover and book Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car on Tripadvisor
- What is the Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car cancellation policy?
- Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car?
- Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car is hosted by Deejohn Holidays India Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Deejohn Holidays India Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Delhi City Sightseeing Tour by Private Car on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 38374P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Qutub MinarStop: 9 hours - Admission excludedAfter a pick-up from your Delhi City Hotel you will go on a private tour of Old and New Delhi. Your first stop will be a walking tour of the Red Fort. In 1638 Shahjahan transferred his capital from Agra to Delhi and laid the foundations of Shahjahanabad. Driver pass The Red Fort is enclosed by a rubble stone wall, with bastions, gates and wickets at intervals and is constructed in red sandstone and marble. After visiting the Red Fort you will visit Jama Masjid, India's biggest mosque. In 1644, Shahjahan commenced this great mosque which was completed it in 1650. After spending a 30 to 40 minutes at the mosque you will have a Rickshaw ride tour in the Chandni Chowk market. The market is along the Jama Mosque and in-front of the Red Fort. Chandi Chowk is an old and busy market where you can peruse many stalls which sell various things from spices to local handicrafts. After spending a little time there you will be driven to Rajghat which holds the tomb of Mahatma Gandhi. After spending 30 to 40 minutes at the Rajghat, you will be driven to a nice restaurant to have lunch (own expense). After lunch you will visit the New Delhi. Stop first at Humayun's Tomb, a tomb commissioned by Humayun's first wife Bega Begum in 1569-70 and designed by Mirak Mirza Ghiyas, a Persian architect chosen by Bega Begum. This is a UNESCO world Heritage Site, and the tomb proper stands in the centre of a square garden. After spending a hour at the tomb you may proceed to visit the Lotus Temple. This temple is built in the shape of a lotus flower and is the last of Major Bahai's seven temples to be built around the world. Completed in1986, it is set among lush green landscaped gardens. The structure is made up of pure white marble and the architect Furiburz Sabha chose the lotus as a symbol common to Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism and Islam. Adherents of any faith are free to visit the temple and pray or meditate. Around the blooming petals there are nine pools of water which light up in natural light. The Lotus Temple looks spectacular at dusk when it is flood lit. After your time at the Lotus Temple, proceed to Qutub Minar, is the 2nd tallest minar in India and a UNESCO World Heritage Site. After visiting the site, you will be driven to the Government Secretariat buildings where you will drive past the President's House, India Gate, Parliament House and Connaught Place. After that, you will arrive at Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, which is a prominent Sikh gurdwara, or Sikh house of worship. Spend approximately 30 minutes here before proceeding to the Hindu Temple Laxminarayan (Birla Temple). This temple refers to Vishnu, Preserver in the Trimurti, also known as Narayan.Later, you will be returned to your New Delhi City hotel.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unforgettable Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour with Rajkumar and Manjeet
Thank you ! Deejohn holidays India Tour Team Rajkumar truly exceeded our expectations as the guide for our enchan…
Do not recommend
I do not recommend this trip. It is quite expensive and you won't get enough value for the money payed. The guide w…
excellent experience, especially travel agent Manoj is very much helpful and the plan and accomodation is awesome
Amazing service and great hospitality. They are honest and tell you upfront about what facilities they will provide…
On the whole my trip was very nice and thanks to Sunil to arrange everything perfectly even the driver was very nic…
Excellent service with a very helpful guide who had a lot of knowledge to pass along Thank you VJ Gupta, Rustonand …
Amazing service and attention! Arrival just in time! Soft and carefull driving. Clean car. Thank you!
A very good experience with Deejohn Holidays, highly recommended!
We were a group of 20 friends and Deejohn Holidays provided a very good support and guidance. The guide Satish was …
The tour was very interesting and educational.
The guide was very polite, friendly and professional. The program was rich and interesting. The drivers were pol…
Awesome Day Trip
Great trip from start to finish. Tour guide blended humor, history and photo opportunities perfectly. The train tra…
Would highly recommend.
Nice and reliable partner if you are planning a tour with the team of friends. The guide was professional and plan…
I had a great trip and a very nice experience. If you want to get closer to India, I highly recommend this company.…
India trip -- 2023
We had great trip and nice experience. Everything was good planned. Beautiful country, great people, excellent serv…
Life in Incredible India
Very well planned tour. Highly knowledgeable guide Satish Singh did everything that we all felt the spirit of Incre…
Best bucket list trip!!!
Sunil Kumar is the best coordinator in the travel business. With my husband being a Journalist writing Documentarie…