Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Return Train Ticket AC chair car between (Delhi - Agra)
- All Transfers/Sightseeing’s by air conditioned private vehicle
- Professional private tour guide
- Monument entrance fees
- Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Hazrat Nizamuddin Darga
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- New Delhi, Delhi, India Pickup from Hotel / Airport or any other desired pickup location in Delhi, Noida, or Gurugram
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13134P42
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All Travelers date of birth, gender, Passport number and Nationality are required at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train on Tripadvisor
- How much is 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train?
- 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train price starts from $148.00. Discover and book 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train on Tripadvisor
- What is the 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train cancellation policy?
- 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train?
- 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train is hosted by Nikita Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nikita Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13134P42
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atNew DelhiOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Hazrat Nizamuddin DargaStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Agra CanttStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Taj MahalStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Priya RestaurantStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Agra FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Sanskriti's Imperial GemsStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 7Agra CanttStop: 90 minutesSee detailsPass byHazrat Nizamuddin Delhi
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in March 2015
#9 of 661 Tours & Activities in Agra
- Camper2369526547500Amazing trip!! Perfect organization! High quality of serviceFirst of all I would like to underline the level of organization of the trip which was an amazing surprise among an ordinary mess of India: all the guides, transfers and hotels didn’t make us wait even a second. When we needed one hour of a break -they were absolutely flexible and understanding. The driver Anyl is the god of driving! So safe, fast and comfortable! And his warm attitude and smile were a cherry on a cake! The guides in all cities were great, knew a lot and had a desire to let us explore! Especially Brahmin Anand in Khajuraho with a PhD and Brahmin Hans in Jaipur There was no extra charges, we saw plenty amazing places! Hotels were wonderful apart from the first one in Delhi Thanks for such an amazing experience!
- Departure6394672243700Highly recommend as a female foreign traveler from the USI had a solo tour and Rajni with my tour guide and Mr Omkar as my driver. They were easy to understand, articulate and friendly. During my entire tour, I felt very safe. Raj was kind, funny, informative and charming. He is an amazing photographer, good story teller and really made the long trip worth it. He was flexible to adapt to my schedule and personal preferences (my flight was delayed by an hour). Did I mention he is an excellent portrait photographer? I’ve attached some of the 50+ shots he captured of me on my phone. I would describe Mr Omkar as Vin Diesel in Fast and Furious… not by his looks but by his driving ability. He was very skilled and got me safely to my destinations at incredible time. They both warned me of local scams and made sure I was in line of sight and could navigate around the area safely, which is what I look for when traveling as a woman in a foreign country. Highly recommend this tour and hope you have the same experience I did!
- D3208XTkiranm00Sunrise tour of the Taj Mahal in Agra.The Taj Mahal magnificent tomb built in the memory of Mumtaz. Our tour guide was extremely knowledgeable on this subject his name was Rajni Kant.
- bethesdajess00Amazing Indian Hospitality with the best guides!I would strongly recommend this tour to anyone coming to Agra to visit the Taj Mahal and Agra. Rajni was the most amazing tour guide, and Anil was an excellent driver! Sahil was great too - together the three of them made sure I had a wonderful experience. Early morning we visited the Taj, and Rajni was full of so much interesting historic information, and he was the best photographer. He knows all the best shots for this once-in-a lifetime place, and had great ideas. - since I was traveling alone, I was so grateful to have him make sure I got some good pictures with me in them! The Agra Fort was awesome and fascinating - an unexpected delight, not to be missed. Again, Rajni knew all the best tips to get the most out of the experience! lunch after was superb - so many good flavors, really friendly staff. The visits to artisans was interesting too- really cool to see how these craftsmen work. You can buy souvenirs if you want, but you don’t have too - they were very gracious. Overall I cannot wait to come back and bring my family and friends!
- 731evanw00Efficient and Pleasant Tour of the Taj Mahal and AgraNice tour. Rocky knew all of the good photo spots around the grounds and Sonu (driver) helped get us point to point very efficiently.
- 444maiteb00Cruising through the golden triangleOverall a nice experience, express visits to the most famous famous places in Agra and Jaipur. However, the agenda was completely different than the booking itinerary indicated on the page (without previous notice), and additional/ unrequested stops were added at local handcraft stores. The driver and guides were friendly and walked us through nicely through the different locations. A good option if you want to have a quick visit to both cities.
- Gunjan_Indrayan00These guys are the best!Nikita Holidays arranged a great tour of Agra and surroundings for us. The pre-trip planning was smooth. The guide Vijay, was knowledgeable, patient and warm. He made sure we had a wonderful time in Agra. Would definitely recommend him.
- Kim F00Amazing trip to Agra with Sonu and RajniWe had a wonderful trip to Agra. Our driver Sonu was very professional and made our trip from Delhi very comfortable. Rajni Kant was our tour guide in Agra and was outstanding. He is very knowledgeable about all of the sites in Agra. The historic details he included in our tour made it very interesting. A perfect mix of historical knowledge and humour, he made the trip very entertaining. Would highly, highly recommend.
- sunnyp64800Go toTaj Mahal with RockyPraveen aka Rocky has given a wonderful experience as our tour guide for Taj Mahal and Agra fort. He communicates excellent in English. We had a great experience with him
- sarjg201500Exceptional Guide!Exceptional tour and attentive service from our very informative and personable guide Sandeep Singh! Highly recommend that you request Sandeep as your guide!
- Wander9526200Nice tourThis tour is perfect for visitors who like to shop in addition to seeing the sights. Rocky and KK were very attentive throughout the day, breakfast was great, the car was comfortable and air conditioned, and they made some nice suggestions for souvenirs. We didn’t get to see the marble demonstration, but hopefully next time.
- Camper3324243427600Taj Mahal Guided TourProveen Aka Rocky was an amazing guide, he set everything up from hotel pick up to lunch and the guided tour itself, very knowledgeable about the Taj Mahal and took pictures and provided great history about the tour. Omkar greeted us promptly in New Delhi with snacks and water and was a great driver for the long 3 hour drive to Agra. Would definitely reccomend to anyone looking for a fun and detailed tour.
- 93elizas00Forte Agra & Taj Mahal amazing experienceThe experience was amazing, all transfers are arranged and seamless. Driver Mr KK was so kind and always on hand. Big thanks to Raj for his incredible knowledge on Taj Mahal and Forte Agra it made an experience that was so good just that much better.
- DunedinCat00Amazing tourThe tour was so smoothly run. Our driver K.K was excellent and our tour guide Raj was very informative. The company arranged all flights and we stayed in a 5 star hotel overnight. All parts of the transport were taken care of and entry into the Taj Mahal and Agra Fort. Going to the Taj Mahal for sunrise was so worth it. Communication before and during the trip was perfect. I would highly recommend this excursion!
- Seaside1105752379300Golden triangle TourThe Golden triangle tour was very special, exciting and though us a lot of Indian culture. The taxi driver was very prompt, very smiling and kind. The car was clean with refreshments for us. We felt very looked after by Omkar.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2017 • Couples
All the people from Nikita tours in Delhi and Agra are best in travel industry I ever came across. Very clean vehicles, very professional service, professional drivers, best guides and best managers. Loved it , will use them again and will recommend them to family and friends.
Written November 8, 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train provided by Nikita Holidays
Product Overview: 1-Day Trip to The Taj Mahal, Agra from Delhi by Super-fast Train
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos