Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-70, max of 2 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- In-person guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Departure details
- Location Name: Central Secretariat Metro Station Location Address: Central Secretariat Metro Station Directions: Central Secretariat Metro Station Return Location: Central Secretariat Metro Station
- New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16837P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress code is smart casual
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lutyens Delhi?
- How much is Lutyens Delhi?
- Lutyens Delhi price starts from $73.34. Discover and book Lutyens Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lutyens Delhi cancellation policy?
- Lutyens Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lutyens Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lutyens Delhi?
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16837P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in March 2014
#1,053 of 1,956 Tours & Activities in New Delhi
- TiyendePamodzi00Outstanding Tour and GuideI’ve been to Delhi countless times but despite being a lover of history, architecture, and all things old, all of which Delhi has in abundance, I was never able to fall in love with the place. For me, Bombay pulled at my heartstrings like few other cities could. I decided to give Delhi one last chance, and perhaps a guided tour would give it a fighting chance. Our guide, Surekha Narain, was recommended to us by friends who had heard of her through an acquaintance. Before leaving for our tour, Surekha and I talked over the phone when I pointed out to her the lack of pull that Delhi had on me and challenged her to make me see the place with new eyes. Thank goodness for us, she accepted the challenge. To get a sense of our interests, Surekha asked us a few questions and over the course of three days, Surekha took us all over Delhi, leaving me with new found respect for the city and the many lives it has lived. We would start our tour early in the morning to avoid the crowds and traffic. Surekha made the tour fun and informative without inundating us with dates and names. As we enjoy photography, she gave us enough time to photograph and even took us to some little know vantage points from where we could get good photos. The perceptive person that she is, the places she took us to lunch to were the sort of restaurants we would have picked for ourselves. What a delight to have met Surekha Narain of Delhi Walks. As Surekha offers tours in other cities around India, we are already planning our next tour with her.
- KennethCalif00Delhi City tourNot much to see. The city is covered with green trees everywhere. Traffic is a mess. Many old cars, houses, buildings. Lots of poor people! Worthy to see a different aspect of culture and religions!
- RahulK384200Great ArchitectureOId and great art. One of the places to visit if someone comes to Delhi. It shows the Mughals time of art and culture.
- abuai00Hope and Salam BalakGo on these walks. You will see the horrible side of Delhi. There is poverty snd desperation on a grand scale. There are literally thousands of street children in Delhi and hardly anyone cares.
- Jose03200Nice historical walking for small groups, with familiar flavor.Depending on the time left you have to get acquainted with the historical sites in and around Dehli, the "Dehli Walks" team prepares for you different specific walks with lots of knowledge and interesting information about the last stand of the archeological and historical studies on the different sites you may visit. The team members, which name themselves as "explorers" of the old History of Dehli, have a very professional way of communicating their knowledges on the different sites of Dehli. Thanks.
- JanK270800Great and intimate way to learn about Delhi, very different from generic Tourist Tours!A great young team with lots of knowledge about Delhi offers you a great way to get into intimate touch with this mega-city. The tours allow to explore the 'real' Delhi behind the scenes. Strongly recommend the walking tours as a good way to discover e.g. Old Delhi / Markets / Bazars, even for foreigners who have been in Delhi for a while this can reveal new things!! Apart from that big thumbs up for the great guides, good vibe and very accessible to ask any questions about Delhi / Indian culture!!! Thanks!
- nairbanuj00Walking Tours in DelhiWhen you are in Delhi, a walking tour with Delhi is one of the best ways to see Delhi...!!! Interactive and Informative...!!!
Buy it with
Lutyens Delhi provided by Delhi Walks
Product Overview: Lutyens Delhi
Number of Photos