per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Driver cum Guide
- Private transport by comfortable A/C Car
- 1 bottle Mineral Water per person
- Food and drinks
- Lunch and Dinner
- Alcoholic drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up from Your Delhi City Hotels.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 48737P13
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
- For the buying food so you can use cash and credit cards
- Personal food and drinks allowed but non vegetarian food is not allowed in Haridwar and Rishikesh because these are the holy city for hindus
- Below 5 Years children are complimentary
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi?
- Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi?
- Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi is hosted by Essence Rajasthan Tourism. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Essence Rajasthan Tourism on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip to Haridwar and Rishikesh from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 48737P13
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Raj has been a tour guide for a long time and was able to offer some once in a life time experiences including hand…
New Delhi and Agra
In my recent trip to New Delhi with a close friend of mine, we visited some temples and monuments in Delhi and also…
Super easy way to shop in Delhi
My first day in Delhi and as a female travelling on my own I was unsure how to get around to the shops I wanted to …
Amazing Visit of New Delhi and Agra
We want to thank Rajesh for the amazing trip he organized!! It was my second time that I booked a trip with Essen…
We were three girls traveling Rajasthan with Rajesh and it could not have been better. The trip was very organized,…
Great trip from delhi to uda
Such a great experiece very helpful driver and very convenient Rajesh will accommodate to your budget as well whic…
20 days in India. Fantastic agency!!
20 days in India with this agency. Rajastan, uttra Khan and a bit of utter pradesh. Wonderfull. Mr. Radesh was our…
Awesome trip with Essence rajasthan....
We booked our trip to musoorie, nainital n jim Corbett tiger reserve with Essence Rajasthan in the month of October…
Incredible trip around the Golden Triangle of India- Rajesh is awesome!!!!
I really recommend this tour! My friend and I had an amazing time with Rajesh. He was such a great guide and took u…
Great golden triangle trip!
We (2 girls) visited Delhi, Agra, Jaipur and Pushkar (7 days) for which Rajesh was our driver, but het was more lik…
In India for 12 days - an amazing trip thanks to Rajesh!
Me and my cousin spent 12 days in India just a few days ago (April). We visited Agra, Jaipur, Haridwar, Rishiskesh …
Unforgettable trip to india
Rajesh organized our trip to india in a impeccable way; the hotels chosen were what we asked for and the local gui…
Delightful 2 weeks in India!
I decided to take my parents on a tour in India this year and planned a tour in the cities Kolkata, Delhi, Agra, ja…
Good advice and lot's of help
When visiting India with my girlfriend, we wanted to see as much as possible in the few days we had left. Rajesh to…
Rajasthan - Tour
I would recommend anyone to join Rajasthan tour. I was an excellent experience and you'll participate in activitie…
Hello, I am frequent commuter on Delhi Haridwar & Rishikhesh National Highway 58 (by road). One can not make day trip to these places as it would be very hectic and tired to & fro journey. My suggestion is to start from Delhi in early morning say 5 AM to avoid the traffic and stay either in Haridwar or Rishikhesh overnight based on your choice. Then come back next day. Main attractions in Haridwar are Har Ki Paudi, local market.. You can see there is a pooro & sabzi walal shop near Har ki paudi at the corner. He give very tasty and hygienic food. In Rishikhesh there is Laxman Jhoola (bridge), ashram and 13 story temple. There would be lot of travel agents but always book authorized taxis. Now Highway from MuzaffarNagar bypass (Rampur tirah) to Haridwar is built just Roorkee bypass work is in under construction. So no much traffic after crossing Modinagar. It is advisable, if people know driving then they can hire self drive rental car from zoom cars etc.