per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Packed Bottled water for each guest each day
- Hotel/Airport/Station pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation in well appointed 4 star Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Private tour
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Boat or ferry ticket
- Any personal expenses such as portage, tips, telephone charges and all items of personal nature
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8079P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Everybody can do if you do not hesitate to walk.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi?
- Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi price starts from $300.91. Discover and book Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi cancellation policy?
- Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi?
- Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi is hosted by Lemon Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lemon Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8079P6
Reserve your spot
About the operator
New Delhi, India
Joined in February 2014
- tzei18700Poor experience with no real valueWe decided to try this tour operator due to its good feedback and the fact that it had good prices compared to other options in India. Our experience wasn’t the best and I would like to write you the pros and the cons. Pros Our driver Sunil was polite, punctual and a good driver. He speaks a good level of English, so he’s communicative, but also lets you relax when you need it. Cons The car we used for the tour, a relative old Suzuki dzire, had almost no space in the trunk as it was converted into CNG (natural gas). One of the two seatbelts of the backseats was broken, which is an issue especially when you drive so many kms. Moreover, Sunil drove us for shopping and food to some places that were apparently scams. Drivers in India take commissions to bring unsuspected foreigners to such places that overcharge them by many times compared to market rates but also selling fake items. In our case we almost bought a fake carpet from Delhi Haat Craft Cottage. We walked away in the end, however under heavy pressure from the seller. After this incident we explained Sunil that it’s better to let us know in advance of the places he was driving us, but to our surprise, he kept leading us without any heads up in illegitime destinations. In the end, we decided to terminate the tour 1 day earlier and find other means of transportation.
- tchakroborty2300When creativity meets technologyAkshardham temple is a must and foremost visit if u are out for Delhi sightseeing. The idol of Swaminarayan is something heavenly,one has to watch it with utter disbelief. I would highly recommend to attend the evening light and sound show. It depicts a story along with musical fountain show with laser lights. It takes around 30 mins to complete the show and tickets per adult is Rs.80/-. Visit the temple at afternoon time so u can take a tour of the temple, museum, souvenir shop, restaurant,garden n can also stay for the show.
- Buatrice00Nice and comfortable rideWe were picked up from our hotel by Sunil Singh around 7.30 am and we drove us to Agra smoothly. His car is clean, he speaks a good english and it’s very interesting having a conversation with him but if you want to take a nap, no problem, you sleep and he drives safely. He also organised a tour for Taj Mahal and took us for lunch in a very good restaurant. Really recommended.
- MoranT4300Great experienceIm First time in India, traveleld from Delhi to Taj Mahal with one of theur driver - Sunil. He was nice and helpful, english speaking, cleab car with ac. Helped alot and in very good price!!
- BlokeInAmerica00Holy Cities - Rishikesh and HaridwarBoth cities are worth seeing. Our driver through Lemon Holidays, Chote Lal, was prompt in picking us up and knew his way to take us safely from Delhi to the holy cities and within, providing bottled water for each day of our 3 day tour. He was able to answer our questions that we had on the region. We were driven to the base of the Devi temples in Haridwar and showed our way towards the Har Ki Pauru along the Ganges, before taking us back to the hotel from the agreed upon location. The next day, we were driven to Rishikesh where a local guide was arranged to give us a tour, followed by a bit of time to spend at our leisure. Request to see the Neer Waterfall with some lovely views over the foothills of the Himalayas. Upon the third day, we driven back to Delhi. I would recommend this short trip through Lemon Holidays as a nice add on to an India itinerary that previously takes you to Agra/Rajasthan as it offers something a bit different, if you have the time.
- tlfate00Golden Triangle Tour with Lemon HolidaysWe had an excellent time in India. We have choose 5 Days Golden Triangle Tour of New Delhi, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri , Jaipur by Car. On arrival at Delhi Airport Lemon Holidays Representative was at the Airport who took us to the our Delhi Hotel in Radisson. It was good nice Hotel and located in a very peaceful Location. As per our Travel Itinerary next day we visited Delhi and then we moved to Taj Mahal which we love to see from our Soul. This is such a beautiful place. In agra we stayed in Hotel Four point by Sherton. We also visited the marble shop in agra where you can see the excellent white marble artwork. In Jaipur we saw the old Step Wall, amer fort, city palace and many more places. In Jaipur we Love our Hotel. It was the Heritage Hotel. It has beautiful Glass work on the wall and Roof. In our Travel plan we experience various tour guides who show us many historical places. All guide was very knowledgeable and professional. We had a very good experience with Lemon Holidays who understand our needs and served us in a very professional way. They respond promptly and does online chat with us so we can finalize the travel plan easily. If you are planning to visit India then we would highly recommend them for India Holidays. Thanks a lot Lemon Holidays Team !!
- Connector1211200533100Beautiful 7 Days Rajasthan Trip with Lemon HolidaysIt was great to go for Rajasthan trip and specially Kumbalgardh, Ranakpur and Narlai. As aalam at Lemon Holidays suggest us this different and beautiful experience entire our holidays. We love those old Shiva and Jain Temple with our old villages of Rajasthan. Ranakpur marble temple this is a real heritage. Our rest of the destinations was also good. Ajit bhawan at jodhpur with there vintage car collections is awesome. This package was out of the world. We also have a ram prakash, a very good driver with us in entire our journey. He was very nice to us and show us many beautiful places out of the box. Thank you
- momo150600Good experienceWe had a very friendly driver Sunil Singh who was very helpful and we felt very safe with him. He was a great support for us.
- marcoscD521PS00Interesting tourBeautiful fountain show and amazing temple!! It is very crowded but the show is so beautiful and representative of Indian culture.
- ekoeko2300Great one day introduction to DehliWe booked a one day Dehli private tour very near to our visit. The company was very communicative and we knew our driver/car reg before we started. Sunil our driver was great and took us to all the major sites and accommodated our wishes. He chose a great place for lunch - Masala which we also recommend. Sunil looked after us and drove safely and explained other attractions on the way. Although all attractions can be visited with out a guide - with hindsight I would have preferred one guide and that would be my only recommendation is to pay a little more but request a guide. There is so much we learnt from all the separate guides we hired... In summary a very good one day intro to Dehli - we avoided all shops and spent our time on the cultural side but you can mix it up as you wish.
- Sunshine3282649728900Wow our short vacation..We planned our short vacation of Shimla and Chandigarh from Delhi with the help of Lemon Holidays. All was good. Good car and nice driver who drove us around. We spend one day in Chandigarh and 2 days in Shimla. As suggested, in this month it was fabulous to visit Shimla and kufri which is just a little ahead from Shimla. Kufri was the much more attractive then the Shimla. All 2 days we enjoyed too much. The provided hotel in both the places was nice and beautiful. In Shimla hotel the food price was on higher side and taste was on lower side. Rest all was good.
- Raju131000Trip of nanital and Jim CorbettWe got in touch with Lemon Holidays for some advice regarding the trip of Nainital and Jim Corbett National Park with our kids. The Communication with the Lemon Holidays prior to the trip was good. They are very prompt and always available even after office hours which impress me a lot. They planned our trip very well with very humble driver who drove us around. The room and hotel was very clean but its a little far from the center but thats fine as we have the car with us so we can easily move around. Nanital was very cold but this was very beautiful too. In evening we also visit to the mall Road as it is very famous there but i did not find anything special there apart of you was walking on the Hill Road. After nainital we move to the Jim Corbett Tiger National Park. We got very good nice clean Hotel and next day we have done the Tiger Safari and we saw the Tiger and that was the greatest moment for all of us. We had a very good time with the suggestion and execution of the Team of Lemon Holidays. Thank You Nitin !!
- Brigitte L00Delhi City Tour and additional 12-days Tour in RadjasthanI had a very nice City Tour with Sunil Singh from Lemon Holidays in New Delhi who showed me around to all important places. Always he exactly knew what I wanted to see, he was very friendly and patient and was waiting until I came back from the sightseeing of the different buildings. After my return from Kashmir I booked the 12-Days-Radjasthan-Tour again with Sunil Singh as my driver. He took me from Delhi to Agra, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Ranakpur, Udaipur, Pushkar and back to Jaipur where I left to Kerala by plane. I was overwhelmed by Sunil’s perfect driving practise and he always cared with a lot of attention for my safeties. He has an amazing knowledge about all the places and if something went wrong he immediately took care and changed it to the best. If I come back once more to India I will always book again with Lemon Holidays. Thanks so much for all.
- Nick C00Perfect trip with Sunil and Lemon HolidaysWe booked the 7 night trip from Delhi with Lemon Holidays. Our driver, Sunil, picked us up at the airport upon arrival and took us to our hotel, and then drove us all around Delhi the next day. On the day after, we left for Agra and the road trip began. First off, Sunil was incredibly professional and always on time (in fact always early waiting patiently for us). The car was clean and the air con worked perfectly well. Anywhere we wanted to go, we told him and he would take us. He also had a few suggestions or ideas, which we would take him up on if we didn't have any ourselves. Most importantly, again, the company Lemon Holidays was prompt with coordination, and Sunil was a safe, efficient driver. We would book with them again!
- GoPlaces3842400We had a great experience visiting JapurThis is our first time in India, we were picked up by our driver Jitender Singh (G2) at our pre arranged time and skillfully driven through the chaotic streets of Delhi on route to Jaipur. On arrival at our very comfortable hotel we were able to freshen up and start our afternoon of exploring Jaipur with our guide Manoj Sharma (MJ) - what an afternoon of sightseeing MJ & G2 took us to some great temples and with MJ's insights on the temples really gave us a greater understanding, then we were off to the markets. WOW we had a great time being guided by MJ. The next morning we headed for the Amber Fort there was so much happening it was a sensory feast, MJ offered more insights through out the morning (Fantastic experience) the afternoon was spent at the City Palace and Observitry to finish off the afternoon. Next morning off to the Birla temple then making our way back to Delhi with our driver G2. We would highly recommend this wonderful tour and their professional and friendly staff.
Buy it with
Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi provided by Lemon Holidays
Product Overview: Private 3-Day Haridwar and Rishikesh Tour from Delhi
Number of Photos