Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City
By My Ceylon Adventures
Polonnaruwa is the second kingdom of the Sri Lanka and Polonnaruwa countryside based with agriculture entire city survive in over 1000 years ago built irrigation system. every village connect with Parakrama Water tank. "Explore Polonnaruwa Countryside" cycling tour main objective is exploring Polonnaruwa Countryside, experiencing people living style, custom, 2nd Capital ruins and ancient architecture skills. you will cycle through the canal, over the water tanks, paddy fields to Polonnaruwa countryside. en-rout you will visit to local house and experience ago village people custom and living style. after the refresh cycling back to the Ruin City and you will get the local lunch at local house. after the few minute break again cycling to Ruin City explore the archeological ruins.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Sri Lankan lunch at local house
- Use of bicycle
- cycling guide fee and entrance fee of Polonnaruwa Ruin City
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Parakramabahu I
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please mentioned name of the hotel, Room number and if you have any whats' app number
- Hotel Sudu Araliya, WXFV+64P, Bund Rd, Polonnaruwa 51000, Sri Lanka Please report to the main entrance of the Hotel Sudu Araliya Hotel and meet our cycling guide. (stand in front of the gate).
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Polonnaruwa, Sri Lanka Cycling tour will be ended in Polonnaruwa Ruin City
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67880P21
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City on Tripadvisor
- How much is Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City?
- Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City price starts from $100.00. Discover and book Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City cancellation policy?
- Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City?
- Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City is hosted by My Ceylon Adventures. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact My Ceylon Adventures on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cycling in Polonnaruwa Agro countryside and explore Ruin City on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 67880P21
- You'll start atHotel Sudu AraliyaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1VatadageStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Statue of Parakramabahu IStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass bySamudra Parakrama
- You'll end atPolonnaruwaPolonnaruwa, Sri LankaCycling tour will be ended in Polonnaruwa Ruin CitySee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Cycling from Ella to Arugam Bay
We had an amazing time cycling from Ella to Arugam Bay! Our tour guide was brilliant, and we felt really lucky to b…
I booked two bike tours, one for Anuradhapura and another one for Polonnaruwa. All the arrangements were previously…
We bookd a Colombo Night Tour with 4 friends and had a blast! It was a new experience. We enjoyed seing different …
Cycling while travelling
My partner and I travelled Sri Lanka for four weeks, and I booked “my Ceylon Adventures” for three different days t…
Bike tour in Ceylon
The trip was perfectly organized. Beautiful scenery, wonderful guides, full of lots of active adventures. What we s…
Colorful Country Sri Lanka
It was wonderful trip with our friend. Our guides was the perfect cyclist and host. They. somehow managed the perfe…
Cycling and activities
It was excellent, amazing country, friendly people, amazing food, panorama, sports, swimming, especially thank you…
Beautiful Sri Lanka, beautiful people, interesting history, a different culture
We were 5 of 20 friends who weren't biking but following the same route like the bikers and me being an amateur pho…
Five days cycling 2 days seaside
It was a wonderful 8 days that we have spent with friends in Sri Lanka, cycling day time through beautiful landsca…
After working with Viraj for a number of years, his professional approach to everything has made us return again an…
Great way to see the countryside
Our guide Gamini was excellent, An interesting way to see the other side of Sri lankan life. Bikes were good qualit…
Mad Honeymoon Holiday in Two Wheels
We had no idea where to travel but we thought fly to Indian continental and do the Cycling. We made few inquiries a…
Great biking day in Colombo
Gamini was an excellent guide for a day of biking from Colombo to Negombo. Looking forward to doing another trip, a…
Whale and dolphin tour
If you’re in Mirissa and a big fan of whales, dolphins and sea turtles you gotta do the tour with ‘My Ceylon Advent…
Blue Whale experience
The team at My Ceylon Adventures were fantasic. From the smart office with complementary tea and coffee before the…