Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy
By Lakpura LLC
(SKU: LK60022500)This tour takes you to see the primitive tribes of Sri Lanka, the Veddahs. Enjoy the view along the way.Travel through the wilderness to the Dambana Veddah village.Get to see this community of incredibly traditional primitive tribe, who still live off the land by hunting and farming. Enjoy looking at the small and intimate museum that has been set up to showcase the various equipment the Veddas have used to fish and hunt over the centuries.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- An experienced tour guide.
- Traditional Village Lunch.
- A gift from the pottery-making village home.
- A traditional welcome drink from the village house “Gama Gedara.
- Two organic energy drinks.
- All taxes & service charges.
- Expenses of Personal Nature.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1657
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy?
- Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy price starts from $143.00. Discover and book Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy on Tripadvisor
- What is the Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy cancellation policy?
- Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy?
- Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy is hosted by Lakpura LLC. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Waterfall Hike and Aboriginal Village Tour from Kandy on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1657
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great place to see elephants and more
I did safari for 3h and saw lots of animals, especially elephants. Jeep driver was very friendly, explained a lot a…
Definitely enjoyed this 5 hr journey scenery was beautiful and great to see how people live in the different villag…
Excellent Private Safari Tour.
Udawalawe is a 76,000 acre National park with lots of wildlife, flora and fauna. The main attraction are the copiou…
My guide was awesome at spotting animals and taking me across what felt like the entire park. He knew the name of e…
Beautiful landscape and big variation of animals to see. Our tourguide Darmasiari was amazing. Highly recommend.
Hikers’ Heaven - Hiking Kehelpathdoruwa
One of the most scenic hikes in Sri Lanka, located in Udadumbara, Kalugala. Called as Hikers Heaven and it is the b…
Amazing and Enjoyable Full Day Safari
Had the most amazing, memorable day on this full day safari. We spent time watching the beautiful elephants whilst …
DO NOT USE. They'll take your money for train tickets but not book them
A dishonest company that will waste your time. I've contacted them to arrange train tickets to Ella. They said they…
beautiful land and very nice persons
would like to stay more in Sri Lanka, but almost 4 weeks were good. We made a big circle, I saw so much things, so …
The best possible way to get to know Colombo
The tuk tuk safari really exceeded our expectations. Within 4 hours we were shown almost all of Colombo's sights a…
Very very nice safari!
Daru the driver and the guide were very very good. We’ve seen a beautiful herde of elephants, cool Buffalo’s, croco…
A MUST DO
Our guide Chamara was spectacular. He was so knowledgeable and an amazing driver in such rough terrain. We saw so m…
Best Safari in Sri Lanka
Excellent and polite people! They tried to show us all animals! Take a guide with you, he will help you a lot!
Perfect service in challenging times in Sri Lanka
We were traveling from the airport to the city center of Colombo and also booked a transfer from Colombo to tangall…
An awesome experience
We booked a three hour guided tour at Udawalawe National Park. Our driver Darmasiri from Max Safari was a safe driv…