Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer
By Lakpura LLC (Kandy)
(SKU: LK42436100) Start your Sri Lanka holiday with ease by booking this private arrival transfer from Kandy in Sri Lanka to anywhere within Negombo city limits. Your friendly and professional driver will meet and greet you upon your arrival and drive you directly to your destination in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transport in an private, air-conditioned vehicle
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- 24/7 online assistance by dedicated, support team.
- 500-ml bottled mineral water per person
- All taxes & service charges.
- Extra stops.
- Baby seats / Booster seats.
- Capacity to carry over-sized luggage (e.g. Surf Boards, Golf Bags)
- Transport for pets
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Hotel in Kandy
- Kandy, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1227
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer?
- Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer price starts from $33.00. Discover and book Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer?
- Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer is hosted by Lakpura LLC (Kandy). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC (Kandy) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P1227
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Lakpura LLC (Kandy)
Kandy, Sri Lanka
Joined in April 2013
#2 of 15 Fun & Games in Kandy
- Sara866500Best Views from the train!Don’t miss out on this journey! I met amazing people on so many different journeys both tourists and locals! Best train ride of my life
- HeraKurunegala00Historical palace of Sri Lanka and hikingHistorical Palace in Kurunegala District which was the capital of Sri Lanka around 800 years ago. Rock carvings, rocky lion and rock stair case are among the attaractions. Nice place to who loves hiking.
- varunifernando00RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLYRecpectful and friendly service. Vehicles are clean and in good condition. Will be our choice next time we visit SL
- ChrishGunathilake00Train Journey to EllaThe train was on time We started the journey from Gampaha and went up to Ella Tickets were for second class non AC reserved seating. The condition of the train was good, clean and comfortable. The non AC allowed to enjoy the climate chill winds and amazing views
- Thambapannigwlk00Tea plantation visit and hill countryWe had an amazing experience and we enjoyed fresh tea with chocolate cake on the way. We visited a working tea plantation and factory also. We recommend the hill country tour known as little England.
- KarinausW00Epic trip by train -Kandy to EllaThe train trip from Kandy to Ella was epic👌. The train goes slowly though the beautiful landscape of Sri Lanka, teefields, revinds, until nearly 1900 meters. You can make fantastic videos of your trip. We left the train in Ella. There you will find lots of bars, Restaurants and lodges with mountain view! Lakpura Travels Colombo helped us with the organization of this trip and so everything was perfect ans unforgettable. We recommend this!
- DivyanshuPandey00Great service and communication . Very professional. Much recommended.The tickets were delivered perfectly on time in the Hotel we were staying in. The communication was excellent since the start, which helped in gaining confidence that the tickets would be booked for us. P.S. - I had booked through some other agency online which canceled my request just 2 days before train departure. It is after which I came across them, made last minute booking request but everything went really well. Much recommend.
- armyshanaka00#Sri Lankan #leather products. #Kadugannawa#Leather craft Sri Lanka #Kadugannawa Sri Lanka. On your way to Colombo you can see this unique place on to your left hand side. Reasonable rates. #Souvenirs gifts
- Linda T00Get reserved train tickets via agentWe caught the 8.40am train from Kandy to Nanu Oya as we were staying in Nuwara Eliyia. Nanu Oya is the closet train station. I highly recommend purchasing reserved seats on the train via a travel agent. As we had a four day safari booked I had the company purchase the tickets on my behalf. Cattle class is extremely crowded and it is every man, woman and child for them self. There is no order to boarding - it’s push and shove. There are very few conductors to help. I had requested 2nd class reserved seats but got 3rd class reserved seats instead. When we boarded we were all scattered and people were already sitting in two of our seats. But this is Sri Lanka!!! They do bring snacks around the carriage for purchase. There is one western toilet and a squat toilet in the carriage. Having a reserved seat you can enjoy the beautiful view of the tea plantations and you can also just stand or sit at the doors watching the world go by. It is very noisy. Imagine steel scraping against steel for 4 hours and extremely bumpy. It is certainly an experience and one not to be missed
- Belinda B00Great DayNalinda was friendly and professional. He was also very flexible - happy to stop whenever we wanted and to change the tour around a little to suit our needs . His English was very good .The train trip was stunning and the visit to the tea factory was interesting. It was a full day and we enjoyed it all . Would recommend it .
- Murray H00There's more to the Esala Perhera festival than the parade.We did a 14 day tour of Sri Lanka, but the Esala Perahera festival was the prime reason for our visit. We were not disappointed. The sight of hundreds of elephants, dressed to the nines, parading through the streets of Kandy - some of them dancing to the music - was unforgettable. Our seats were excellent and organised by our guide, Ajith Laksman. We told him six months before the tour we wanted good seats, close to the road. But, there is a lot more to the festival than just the parade. I also asked Ajith if we could see the elephants being prepared for the parade which I thought would give us some great experiences as well as photo opportunities. We saw the elephants being washed and scrubbed down and pampered by their handlers like the kings and queens they are. To me this was as brilliant as the parade itself. We also took the opportunity to visit the Temple of the Tooth. This festival is a Buddhist religious event in which elephants are brought from all over Sri Lanka to take part. It is also called the Festival of the Tooth, celebrating the Tooth of Lord Buddha. In the festival thousands of Sri Lankan dancers and musicians from the different provinces parade with the elephants. It is an event of colour and noise and the stars of the show are the elephants that these days wear huge colourful jackets covered in bright LED lights. Our guide estimated that we were among a crowd of around a million people attending the festival. NOTE that alcohol is not served in Kandy during the festival.
- efandsw00Amazing spectacle, a must-seeWe got tickets from Lakpura a couple of months before we visited, front row in the raised Queens Hotel corridor, great view. We went on the 4th noght, arrived at 17.00, bit earlier than necessary, but lots of interesting stuff going on. The parade lasted from 19.00 till 21.15, but gets longer over each successive night. This was about the max for our kids (7 & 11). Was worried after reading other reviews about not being able to get food or toilets but no problem with either, lots of food stalls, supermarkets open and coffee shop in hotel delivered food and drink to your seat! Unique once-in-a-lifetime experience, not to be missed. Difficult not to feel for the elephants though........
- abs201100The highlight of my trip!I loved the train ride from Kandy through the tea plantations. Book a seat at the back of the train, but make sure it is on the right hand side, to get the best views and pictures. You will find that most of the tourist are in this section of the train. What a unique experience this was,
- Trumpboyer8600I did not take the tour, but took the train ride onlyIt was a relaxing train ride as I booked 2nd class (reserved seats). Throughout the ride, there were many beautiful views for the camera. Best if you can get seats on the right side of the train (more views and no morning sun). The train was not travelling very fast, so if you are the adventure type, feel free to open the train door and take photos or even selfie like me.
- Carradona2300Amazing to this off on your bucket list of things to do before you die!Everything I read about Sigiriya Lions Rock was true in terms of the jaw dropping scenery and views. It is best to start the hike in the morning when their is less heat. Our tour guide Gayan knew how to make the most of the time and ensured we avoided the major heat, but as it was a bank holiday the queues were large. But we didn't mind as we knew the views from the summit would be worthwhile. The Dambulla Cave temples are interesting to see all 5 rooms. We liked the flexibility with our tour so we could drop one item off the itinerary to go see the batik shop as we were more interested in this. The spice farm was cool too as they gave us aloe vera treatment for some nasty insect bites we had. Overall, the tour is well worth the long day and great how all the ticket entrances are included plus a decent buffet lunch and plenty of water. Recommend to anyone and professional tour company
Buy it with
Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer provided by Lakpura LLC (Kandy)
Product Overview: Kandy City to Negombo City Private Transfer
|Number of Photos||1|