Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Don't miss Sigiriya rock fortress and Dambulla cave temple when you are in Sri Lanka. Both places are nominated as UNESCO World Heritage sites. Sigiriya rock fortress is the most visited tourist attraction in Sri Lanka. It is sometimes known as the Sigiriya Lion Rock, after its original name “Sinha-Giri”. Dambulla golden rock cave temple was home to thousands of meditating monks since its monastic beginnings in the first century BCE. Today the same Dambulla cave temple hosts a massive collection of Buddhist murals and sculptures belonging to a pan-Asian artistic tradition. Explore Sigiriya and Dambulla on this full-day tour. Depart from your hotel at Colombo or Mount Lavinia in a private air-conditioned vehicle with a driver-guide.
- You'll start atKandyOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Sigiriya The Ancient Rock FortressStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Golden Temple of DambullaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byKandy
- You'll end atKandyKandy, Sri LankaPick up and drop off will be provided from most closely located hotels in Kandy.See address & details
Kandy, Sri Lanka
Returns to original departure point
- Hotel pick up and drop off to most closely located hotels in Kandy.
- Air conditioned vehicle with English speaking driver.
- Mineral water during the tour.
- Lunch at a local restaurant.
- Entrance fees to Sigiriya Rock and Dambulla Temple.
- All government taxes.
- Entry/Admission - Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple of Dambulla
- Any thing not mentioned in inclusions.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please be ready at the hotel lobby 15 minutes before the pick up time.
- Please bring valid passports for entering to the sites.
- Please wear clothing that covers your shoulders and knees for visiting sacred and holy places.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Overa Tours
So much more
So much more than what we expected!! A great place to visit if you are crazy over elephants and leopards
We were lucky to do a 10 day tour with the driver-guide Anura "Claude", he was a very responsible man, a safe drive…
Mr. Susantha and Mr. Bander - The Best Tour Guides Ever!!!
Mr. Susantha and Mr. Bander are epitome of what a tour guides should be - kind, patient, friendly and an excellent …
An impressive trip with driver Chanike
The whole journey is smooth and fruitful. The driver, Chanike is helpful and recommended some places to go to us. T…
Highlights of sri lanka tour
1.This was our first time visiting Sri Lanka. We have had an amazing holiday. Sigiriya, dambulla, kandy, nuwaraeliy…
Wild life tour with friendly professional mates
Safaris were always handled by knowledgeable animal trackers. We felt that the overa team was working really hard …
Excited at wilpattu National park
There are approximately 40 species of malmmals in the Wilpattu National Park. One of the best place to see Sri Lan…
One of the wonderful creations in the world. Breathtaking view. A place was built on top of this rock. it's a place…
comfortable and memorable tour
Overa tours provided an excellent Tour. The cost was very reasonable. Most enjoyable and memorable 6 days Vietnam T…
Tour of Sri Lanka
Yes, it was a very memorable trip and one that we would suggest to other people. Sity is a nice guy, he did a great…
Visit to deam place.
We have vista Sri Lanka in the month of Jan. it was an amazing tour with the help of best tour company Kamal is hav…
Best experience ever. We had a great fun of being there. Not only the wildlife the hospitality was awesome. Thank y…
Most Wonderful and Amazing Place. Sigiriya is a great Place to visit for any visitors.I will never forget this amaz…
Thanks for Essence of srilanka.organizing a really unforgattable 7day tourin srilanka in February.and special thank…
Loved my visit to Udawalawe
A great safari experience. It is home to lots of animals. And also we saw variety of different species of birds. We…
- Duration: 10h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 129 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive)
- Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) price starts from $112.00. Discover and book Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor
- Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Sigiriya and Dambulla Day Tour from Kandy (All Inclusive) on Tripadvisor