• Introduction about curries and all ingredients and spices which will be
• Explaining about the traditional way of preparing curry powder.
• Cracking the coconut, scraping it and extracting coconut milk.
• Fully hands on experience with every step of preparation and
cooking typical Sri Lankan meal of rice with 5 curries. All curries will be
cooked in traditional clay pots by using homemade curry powder and
with some fresh ingredients picked from my home garden.
• Tips about Sri Lankan cooking.
• Enjoying the cooked meal while sharing history, culture & life style of
Sri Lankan people.
• Cooking session will be completed after a market tour.
• A cup of Ceylon Tea
• Traditional Sri Lankan Lunch - - Rice
- Lentil(Dhall) curry
- Fish/Chicken curry
- Sweet and sour Mango/June plums curry
- Jack fruit /Bread fruit white curry
- Gotukola sambol
• Sri Lankan Dessert / Seasonal Fruits