Visit holiday walkers srilanka.we offer absolutely the best in personalized tours in srilanka. we specialized in day tours,guided tours,tailor made tours and much more.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 10 days
Start time: Check availability
German, Arabic, Chinese, Russian, Korean, Japanese, English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Photography Service
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- colombo port
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138365P37
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka?
- 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka price starts from $72.70. Discover and book 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- What is the 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka cancellation policy?
- 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka?
- 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka is hosted by Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 138365P37
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka
Kandy, Sri Lanka
Joined in April 2019
#13 of 299 Transportation in Kandy
- suesmith13400Fantastic few days in Porthcawl.Took our granddaughter to Porthcawl for a few days, the weather was on our side thank goodness so we spent time on Coney beach by the fair. Beach was lovely and clean. We ate at the Royal Oak pub fab food, we also ate at The Seagull pub again awesome food very reasonable prices. I have family in Porthcawl so it was lovely catching up. Our holiday apartment was gorgeous and very reasonably priced for high season. All in all it was great.
- Palms199200A good trip booked last minute!A good trip. We contacted very last min (on the morning of the trip) to arrange this. Our driver picked us up and drove safely with a food stop to Udawalawe. We had a good evening safari, lots of elephants and other animals, despite the weather and time of day not being ideal (morning is better and it was raining). We ended up arriving in Ella at around 7:30. We would recommend!
- farzanan201800Great safari !Very well organised from beginning to end. The guides were great at pointing out the different animals and taking us to all the right spots. We were very lucky to see elephants and a leopard.
- annedO2157YW00More than perfect!Best tour ever! It was more than excellent. I had a very good day , seeing a lot of things, having nice conversions. Really helpfull and kind. Don't hesitate to book a tour and say it also to your friends :) You can go with no worries! I really recommend it!!! ❤❤❤
- JDavid202300Yala Park followed by BuduruwagalaGood Organization - drivers/guides were very nice people - Yala was fun and Buduruwagala very inspirating
- hokaitat00Best tour guide in our Sri Lanka itineraryOn 14 February 2023, the tour guide / driver picked us up in the hotel early at 7 am and the trip lasted for 12 hours. This gives us much enough time to take photos and sightseeing. He is very helpful and additional service to offer early morning transfer from hotel to train station on the next day although not much money to be paid because of short distance. He also helped us buy train tickets and get on the train.
- Journey5648792142500Only good memories!It was very good experience and well organized! Good english speaking staff and very helpfull! Driver helps to make very nice photos and videos with this 9 Arch bridge!😍😍😍
- Aish1429100ExcellentWe had one of the most memorable times in Srilanka. The warmth of its people is heart touching. Thilina only validated that. His calm demeanor and smiling face was a treat through our journey. He made sure our trip went smoothly and gave us memories for a lifetime A big shoutout to Thilina again 🙏🏼
- ak18202500book without worry!excellent taxi service! clear and consistent communication, very kind driver, affordable, what more can you ask for? thank you so much for a wonderful service!
- Andrewrohi00Highly recommendedHighly recommended. On of the best tour guide in Kandy. They provide free lunch for us. And free guide in sigiriya. On time and good cars they have. Thank you
- Holger J00Very goodWho would have guessed but It actually worked out pretty smoothly. Since it is Sri Lanka in 2022 we were lucky there was an open gas station which had gas for us at 5am, but otherwise it was all pretty well planned and carried out. We started at 4 am, entered the safari at 6ish, finnished at 9am and got to Ella at 11:30. Our driver was a nice guy, didn‘t speak english but for a couple of words and was talking on his phone during most of the trip. But he drove safely (if you can say something like that about a sri lankan driver) He bought us some fruit and something to drink while waiting for us to finish the safari. A really nice guy. And well, 80$ are a lot of money, but you get a taxi halfway across Sri Lanka, so, yeah. Better than local busses and a lot less stressfull. In Udalawawe we had to pay 11.000 Rupies for the jeep, 12.500 as entrance fee (2 persons), 5000 for our guide (that was a tip, since they don‘t get paid and totally depend on tips) and another 1000 tip for your driver if you are nice. If you have never been on a safari it was definetly worth it. We saw some elephants up close, monkeys, peacocks and other birds, even some leopard tracks in the dirt. I would do this trip again and would recommend it to anyone who wants to save some time and stress on their trip. thank you
- laran129700Great uncomplicated experienceFor us it was a great experience because everything worked out very uncomplicated. You have contact via WhatsApp in advance with the provider and can arrange the pick up. For us it went off in Mirissa at 4am, so we were in time for the park opening. The driver was nice, drove safely and the car was a modern hybrid model. Arrived at the park, he then directly arranges a jeep driver. We found this super uncomplicated, but others may prefer to find someone themselves and then negotiate the price. The safari itself was a great experience and we would do it again anytime. After the park visit it was about 2 hours further to Ella, where we arrived shortly after 11am.
- Barry D00The wilderness at it's bestWe were picked up from our hotel approximately 4 30 am,then taken to yala for our safari. There we met up with our designated driver,who drove us to the entrance of the park,to begin our tour.we then sat with our guide for the day on a vehicle akin to what they used filming jurassic park!we then encountered numerous animals and birds along the way,from crocodiles and monitor lizards, to jackals ,deer and wild boar.we had resigned ourselves to not seeing an elephant, then lo and behold,a large male appeared between the foliage at the side of the road, and put the finishing touch to a fabulous day..many thanks to our eagle-eyed guide,who's spotting capabilities were second to none, our driver who had to negotiate some really difficult terrain, and our driver who took us back to hikkaduwa through some quite atrocious weather conditions.
- Thambapannigwlk00White water rafting in KutulgalaAmazing adventure. Very enjoyable and had fun. New experience and water sport on The Kelani river. You can enjoy your white water rafting adventure on your way to Nuwaraeliya via kitulgala
- SuprotimD500Fantastic experienceThe trip was very well arranged, we were promptly picked up from our AirBnB in Kandy and driven to Nuwara Eliya. The train ride from Nanu Oya to Ella was fantastic. Very kind and overall a fantastic experience. Would recommend anyone to do this
10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka provided by Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka
Product Overview: 10 Days Photographic Tour With Holiday Walkers Sri Lanka
Number of Photos