Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• 7.00 AM - Pick up from your hotel in Kandy • Transfer from Kandy to Knuckles Mountain Range to start the trekking. • 8 AM to 05 PM – Adventure trekking at Knuckles Mountain • 06.00 PM – Drop back to your hotel
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Knuckles Mountain RangeStop: 12 hoursYou will be picked up from Kandy and transferred to the trail starting point which is approximately a 1 hour drive.You are passing typical kandyan village and rice fields.This is a circular trek which is approximately abut 18 kms. Village culture and bird watching are some of the highlights of this trip. Beginning of our day of walking, along the canal irrigating rice paddies that spread in an arc in the valley bottom. Walk on a grassy plateau above the forest where graze buffaloes villagers. The view is superb on the surrounding peaks 1500m above sea level, with green rice fields in the valley bottom. Picnic lunch will be provided. Continuation on the plateau, in the middle of a wooded area. On the way we go down to a beautiful River near by, where we can swim.You will be transferred to Kandy by 6 pm.Read more
- Mineral water
- Helper and guide
- Bottled water
- Meals other than mentioned in inclusions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Yala Safari Holidays - Private Game Drives
Brilliant full day safari
We had such an exciting day. Picked up early by our driver and driven to the park in a jeep. We saw so many anima…
"UNBELIEVABLE" The best holiday i have ever had, there were 8 people on our tour. We travelled from Colombo to Yala…
Three leopards in a row!
We are Russian family of 4 adults, visited Sri lanka for the first time. Our holiday lasted 16 days. The tour was …
Great trip done at last minute
We arranged a last minute day trip (contacted the day before) with our 3 children age 4,6,9. The driver was very he…
Sri Lankan adventure, Galle, Singaraja, Udawalawe, Yala to Arugam Bay
Excellent 9 day tour with Sri Lanka Expeditions. Our driver and guide Dula collected us from Colombo, was very frie…
What a wonderful holiday I had. Met from the plane by my amazing guide Renukka Malalage who ferried me from hop to …
Yala zone 4 safari day
We had the best time! Our trekker was amazing! Really Friendly and knew were we were likely to see the animals. We …
Not a nature reserve
There are many scams in this reserve which I could overlook. However, the drivers in the game park race around in …
Camp and safarai
We booked through Yala Safari Holidays for a one night camping stay with afternoon and morning safaris in October 2…
This organisation is a travel agency, they do not run the Yala safari camp
I booked a 2 night Yala Safari package through the 'Yala Safari Holidays' website which is linked to this trip advi…
Worth every penny
The rafting was amazing on the river. You will get a good feel for nature and the river's anger and calmness at the…
Three visits to national park
Though we did three visits there were only two sightings of leopard and one bear. There were plenty of crocodiles d…
Great experience, glamping at its best, amazing food and staff!!
We stayed for one night at yala safari holidays. We did an evening safari and then a morning safari the following d…
Yala is a rip-off / marketing scam
Plenty of people already commented. This review is not regarding any particular operator, just the experience in ge…
Interesting day out
I booked this safari online from a choice of three websites as the reviews were generally good and it was the only …
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 129 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains
What time does Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains start?
Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains on Tripadvisor
How much is Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains?
Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains on Tripadvisor
What is the Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains cancellation policy?
Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains?
Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains is hosted by Yala Safari Holidays - Private Game Drives. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Yala Safari Holidays - Private Game Drives on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Adventure Day Trek in Knuckles Mountains on Tripadvisor