Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer
By Lakpura LLC (Kandy)
(SKU: LK42437601) Enjoy swift, comfortable and hassle-free transport from Kandy City to Udawalawe City. Your friendly, punctual and professional driver will drive you in the comfort of a private, air-conditioned vehicle. It’s that easy!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 330–360 minutes
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- One-way ground transfer
- 1-Liter Water Bottle Per Person
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your Hotel in Kandy City
- Kandy, Sri Lanka Your Hotel in Kandy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P682
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer?
- Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer price starts from $77.00. Discover and book Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- What is the Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer cancellation policy?
- Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer?
- Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer is hosted by Lakpura LLC (Kandy). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC (Kandy) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 5h 30m. Discover and book Kandy City to Udawalawe City Private Transfer on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P682
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Historical palace of Sri Lanka and hiking
Historical Palace in Kurunegala District which was the capital of Sri Lanka around 800 years ago. Rock carvings, ro…
RESPECTFUL AND FRIENDLY
Recpectful and friendly service. Vehicles are clean and in good condition. Will be our choice next time we visit SL
Train Journey to Ella
The train was on time We started the journey from Gampaha and went up to Ella Tickets were for second class non AC …
Tea plantation visit and hill country
We had an amazing experience and we enjoyed fresh tea with chocolate cake on the way. We visited a working tea plan…
Epic trip by train -Kandy to Ella
The train trip from Kandy to Ella was epic👌. The train goes slowly though the beautiful landscape of Sri Lanka, te…
Great service and communication . Very professional. Much recommended.
The tickets were delivered perfectly on time in the Hotel we were staying in. The communication was excellent since…
#Sri Lankan #leather products. #Kadugannawa
#Leather craft Sri Lanka #Kadugannawa Sri Lanka. On your way to Colombo you can see this unique place on to your le…
Get reserved train tickets via agent
We caught the 8.40am train from Kandy to Nanu Oya as we were staying in Nuwara Eliyia. Nanu Oya is the closet train…
Nalinda was friendly and professional. He was also very flexible - happy to stop whenever we wanted and to change t…
There's more to the Esala Perhera festival than the parade.
We did a 14 day tour of Sri Lanka, but the Esala Perahera festival was the prime reason for our visit. We were not …
Amazing spectacle, a must-see
We got tickets from Lakpura a couple of months before we visited, front row in the raised Queens Hotel corridor, gr…
The highlight of my trip!
I loved the train ride from Kandy through the tea plantations. Book a seat at the back of the train, but make sure …
I did not take the tour, but took the train ride only
It was a relaxing train ride as I booked 2nd class (reserved seats). Throughout the ride, there were many beautiful…
Amazing to this off on your bucket list of things to do before you die!
Everything I read about Sigiriya Lions Rock was true in terms of the jaw dropping scenery and views. It is best to …
Great way to discover Kandy
This an excellent tour to discover Kandy up close. Guide was excellent and loved showing his city around, and let m…