Mirissa Whale Watching
Whale watching Mirissa Sri lanka is a once in a life time opportunity! Whale watching Sri Lanka is one of the best ever experiences that any human being could gather in their life time. One of the best locations for whale watching is Mirissa in southern Sri Lanka. You can spot the giants in the SEA like blue whales, fin whales, sperm whales and rare killer whales at whale watching mirissa Sri Lanka.
Yala National Park
This is the country’s second largest and most famous National park for locals and foreigners alike. Situated on the south-East coast of Sri Land it has an area of over 375 square miles. It is made up of five blocks of which two are open to visitors which are The Ruhuna national Park and the Kumana bird sanctuary. These two parks are most important for conservation. It has a variety of eco systems ranging from moist monsoon forest to scrub jungle, fresh water wetlands, and saltwater lagoon and marshlands.It is well stocked with a variety of wild life and is an important conservatory for Elephants, leopards and Birds.
Attractions & Activities
• Mirissa Whale Watching
• Overnight stay in Yala
• Morning Jeep Safari at Yala National Park
• Moonstone Gem Mining Centre ( Optional )
• Herbal Harden ( Optional )
• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the pick-up point
• Whale watching boat departs 6.30am everyday from Mirissa fishing harbor.
• Pick up from anywhere in Kalutara or Wadduwa.
• Overnight stay in Yala.
• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Yala and the pick-up point.
• Comfortable Transportation with well Experienced English speaking Driver-Guides
• All the Excursion Charges & Entry Tickets
• Safari Jeep
• Mineral Water
• Accommodation at 3 star Hotel or in similar category on HB basis ( Dinner / Breakfast )
• Breakfast on Day 1 at the boat
• Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
• Local & Government Taxes
• Vehicle & Passenger Insurances
• Food & Drinks except mention in the inclusions.
Note – Russian, German, French, Italy, Arabic, Tamil & Hindi speaking guides can be arranged at extra cost.
This is a full package day tour which includes entrance fees, activity charges, transportation and taxes for above mentioned activities & attractions. No extra charges will be applied.