We are providing cheaper and very safe service with comfortable sedan car or van..driver is speaking good english. We can arrange on the way boat safari and turtles watching and whatever you want....no extra charges .. Friendly service
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
Audio guide: English
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick-up all travels srilanka Whole island service available
- Bandaranayake Intl Airport, Colombo Sri Lanka
- Port of Colombo කොළඹ වරාය கொழும்பு துறைமுகம், 19 Chaithya Rd, Colombo 00100, Sri Lanka
- Negombo, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Sri Lanka Hikkaduwa
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 204762P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa?
- Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa price starts from $42.67. Discover and book Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa cancellation policy?
- Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa?
- Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa is hosted by Sandu tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sandu tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Cmb airport/colombo to hikkaduwa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 204762P9
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Katunayake, Sri Lanka
Joined in October 2019
#9 of 40 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Katunayake
- davidhJ2300MF00Left me at airport at 11pmLeft me at the airport, make sure you check before you use!!! It was probably my fault for not 100% confirming!
- gbaby_gabrielle00Smooth sailingEasy to communicate with and always arrived early. Great drivers! Ive used this service twice now and will use again in the future
- Voyager2108702285900Taking a cabWe booked a cab by Sandu tours. The driver was kind and he speaks good English. He drives safe. He drives us from Negombo to Sigiri. We had the possibility to stop on our way to buy fresh water and some food.
- V4007XOnataliar00Good service!Good service. Very fast reply. Driver was there in time. The car was clean and in a good condition. Would book again when I am back in Sri Lanka.
- Tattvaboards00Great ServiceFantastic service. I’ve used Sandu on few occasions now and he has never disappointed His cars are extremely clean and well kept and the drivers are also very relaxed and yet professional! Each time, I’ve got the added bonus of getting to stop along the highways to grab a quick chai and maybe some hoppers at a local joint when driving from the airport to my destination. Highly recommended!
- aparnad26700Very quick and professional.Was on time at the airport, this was last minute booking, and the driver was very professional . Would definitely recommend them
- H8634VRedwardh00Taxi rideMet us in the terminal and helped us get our cash exchanged and gave us a tour of the town when we arrived. Great service!!
- bunglesontour00Great serviceColombo Airport to Mirissa - from the start Sandu was extremely helpful, communication was great and the driver was friendly and professional, we felt safe and comfortable throughout the 2.5 hr drive at night. Price was very good!! Definitely recommend and will use again in the future for sure!
- bj_rnr81700Transfer from Weligama to Ella via Uduwalawe NationalparkWe came in with our request very short notice when we needed a tour driver from weligama to Ella via weligama Nationalpark, but this wasn’t a problem at all. The communication was very uncomplicated and Sandu organized a driver for us very quickly. The driver picked us up on time and brought us to the Nationalpark. The safari tour was amazing, we saw a lot of animals while the driver was waiting for us outside the park. After the safari, the driver finally brought us to Ella. All in all we can recommend the service.
- ZOE J00Great driver, organised transfer and safari!Hey! I went with this company from Weligama to Ella via the Udawalwe safari and it was great! Good price, friendly safe driver and smooth journey! I definitely recommend them! Easy to organise and all on time etc. The safari was really cool too!
- geets78201600Good service for our transferDriver arrived on time & got us to our destination in good time, good service, would recommend for any travel in Sri Lanka
- 575katherinek00Great pick up serviceSandu tours were on time and very efficient! He responded to my last minute request to be picked up.
- tils2015003 day tripWe booked Sandun for a last minute tour of Sigiriya, Dambulla and Kandy. He was very reliable and flexible to take us to all the places we wanted to see or visit. Also arranged a safari for us on short notice in Habarana. Thanks Sandun for your fantastic services.
- rousseaud58500Very reliableReally trustable service that you can schedule at the last minute ! Nice drivers and safe conduct , very useful to discover Sri Lanka
- B3308MEsvenb00Good private transport, price and communicationTraveled with Sandu Tours drivers twice (Polonnaruwa - Kandy and Yala - Mirissa). Fast communication, fast and polite drivers, modern cars and good price.