per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Transport in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Service of an English-speaking chauffeur guide.
- 2 x 500 ml Water Bottle Per Person.
- Meals where not specified.
- Expences of Personal Nature.
- Entry/Admission - Yapahuwa Rock Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Alutwewa
- Entry/Admission - Anuradhapura
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your hotel in Dambulla
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P294
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- How much is Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
- Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla price starts from $50.00. Discover and book Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- What is the Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla cancellation policy?
- Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla?
- Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla is hosted by Lakpura LLC (Dambulla). Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Lakpura LLC (Dambulla) on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16052P294
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Yapahuwa Rock FortressStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Reswehera (Sesseruwa) Rajamaha Viharaya | රැස්වෙහෙර (සැස්සේරුව) රජ මහා විහාරයStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Avukana Buddha StatueStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Lakpura LLC (Dambulla)
Dambulla, Sri Lanka
Joined in April 2013
#11 of 35 Transportation in Dambulla
- AmyRigsFitness00Excellent national park, terrible company to book withThe National Park is incredible - we were lucky enough to have it almost to ourselves. We saw lots of elephants, crocodiles, spotted deer, others reptiles and mammals as well as loads of birds. The driver for the transfer and the safari driver were also excellent. However the company that this is booked through did not provide all that we paid for - no entrance to the park included (this wasn’t on the website under exclusions but has now been updated thankfully) and no naturalist guide included. Please don’t book through this company - get a taxi and pay for a ticket at the park and the park have guides for you which will give a much better experience for a much lower price.
- Fatemah A00go for it 😎👍🏻amazing experience,, worth it for sure,, will repeat it definitely,, people very kind and friendly and the most important thing they are ( EXPERTS) 🤍🤍🤍👌🏻👌🏻
- ThiliniPathirana00A beautiful time up in the sky!This was an absolutely exciting excursion we tried in Dambulla in 2017. We were safely taken care of until we landed and were treated with a lovely round of champagne. The ride was totally fun, you could get a really spectacular view of the area to a very large extent. It was really fun to move through the mist and wind. The safety measure were high and the team was well experienced. A team would follow the balloon throughout on a jeep and arrive at the destination to help with the landing.
- MarceloM273900Wasgamuwa SafariFor my first safari it was great! We saw many bird species, wild boars, deers, buffalos. We saw few elephants but a bit far away, I advice too choose the tour on the evening in order to get close to the elephants. Great staff! Thank you Lakpura
- danicoleman6700So many Elephants!We booked a three hour safari at Wasgamuwa for two people online and the process was very easy. We immediately received an email confirmation and then a WhatsApp message to say hello and then an introduction to our guide. Location for meet up was provided as well. We arrived a little early and there was a little confusion at the ticket counter (we were self driving a rented tuktuk and the officials thought we wanted to do a self guided tour in the park!). Our guide arrived promptly and sorted the situation and we were on our way. There was a driver, the guide, my husband and myself (we had booked a tour for up to six people, but ended up with a private Jeep!). The safari itself was everything we had hoped for. We saw many elephants, a crocodile, herds of deer, monitor lizards, wild boar, monkeys and SO MANY BIRDS! Just amazing. The only issue I could mention is that neither the guide nor the driver had much English and so while we were told the names of the flora and fauna, we couldn’t ask specific questions about what we were seeing and so it was a little frustrating. That said, the experience was wonderful. We were literally the only Jeep there until the very end when we saw one other tour. The animals were relaxed and you could see them very close up and get great photos. I followed up with the director to let him know how much we enjoyed and also to get his lovely guide some English lessons to help make the experience even better. Highly recommend.
- U536LFdaniela00Just a perfect Safari Trip!!!the safari was the highlight so far of our Sri Lanka trip !! Thanks to the driver and the great guide Samir, we had an absolutely great afternoon, saw a lot of elephants, also plenty of birds, some crocodiles, 3 different types of eagles and of course we enjoyed the wonderful landscape of the park. An unforgettable experience! Thanks a lot!! We highly recommand this Safari Tour in the Wasgamuwa National Park!!
- Margie995400An average hotel on the beachHotel is located right on the beach. Rooms are alright with tea/coffee maker. Each room has a sit out and rooms at the end of corridor are sea facing. Bathrooms clean and new. Breakfast was alright but eating area very basic. Has an interesting bar. Swimming pool good. Opposite hotel shops for gifts interesting and reasonable with a haggle possible.
Buy it with
Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla provided by Lakpura LLC (Dambulla)
Product Overview: Yapahuwa Ancient Kingdom from Dambulla
Number of Photos