You will be picked b y an Experienced and Qualified chauffeur from your hotel in Anuradhapura and Drop off at the hotel in Dambulla / Sigiriya or Habarana. All the vehicles are in very good condition and come with Air Conditioning, Seat Belts etc. All our chauffeurs have got good local knowledge and you are free to seek their support for any details or clarification.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please mention the name of the hotel you stay at the time of booking. or else you can send us a message later with the hotel name. Also you can mention the approximate time you want to leave.
- Rajarata Hotel Anuradhapura, 77 Rowing Club Rd, Anuradhapura 50000, Sri Lanka
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Dambulla, Sri Lanka Any hotel located in Dambulla Area
- Sigiriya, Sri Lanka Any Hotel Located in Sigirya Area
- Habarana, Sri Lanka Any hotel located in Habarana Area
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51560P45
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla?
- Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla price starts from $26.00. Discover and book Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- What is the Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla cancellation policy?
- Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla?
- Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla is hosted by Mahaweli Tours & Holidays. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mahaweli Tours & Holidays on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 51560P45
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Mahaweli Tours & Holidays
Kandana, Sri Lanka
#1 of 14 Tours & Activities in Kandana
- Bettina P00Excellent round trip Sri LankaWe had an amazing 8 day well planned tour visiting different areas of beautiful Sri Lanka. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ experience together with the best guide ever Chanuka Weerasinghe.
- 493junaidg00Sri Lanka western/southern coast excursionChathura was amazing throughout our entire 8 day trip of the western coast and southern Sri Lanka. In addition to driving us around he took the initiative to ensure we were not overcharged for anything and helped us negotiate with local shops and vendors. He became one of the family and his input and suggestions were spot on and made for an amazing trip. Thank you so much Maheveli tours and especially Chathura for the great memories and adventures.
- isobels37500Incredible ServiceThe team at Mahaweli Tours and Geesara who coordinated our tickets were great! Every other booking platform was showing as the tickets for this train being sold out but Geesara was able to secure tickets for us and had them delivered to our hotel the night before the train. Wonderful service, absolutely would recommend.
- Sebastian G00Really good last minute optionVery good and reliable option to book last minute train tickets. More expensive than buying at the train station or from other providers, but You pay for the covinience and the last minute possibility.
- christianveilleu201700Great adventures in Sri LankaI really enjoyed our short (24-hours) but very much appreciated stay in Sri Lanka on Nov 19-20. I want to thank our guide Roshan and driver Pathum who adjusted the schedule in order to do or see sites according to our tight schedule (as we had to come back to the ship on time). We had the opportunity to see some very interesting sites of Colombo, as well as 2 of the countryside's iconic landmarks recognized by UNESCO, namely Sigiriya and Dambulla Caves. Roshan was very informative in describing the culture and way of life of Sri Lankans. Ayubowan!!!
- rowena c00Fun Filled Fabulous DayThis was a full day out with lots of amazing activities. Our guide Nilanka was very knowledgeable and helpful. We loved the spice garden, sigiriya and the safari especially! We saw so many elephants. It was magical. This is a long day jam packed with walking and sight seeing! We fell asleep on the journey back to kandy! You need cash to pay for things on the day. It was our first full day in Sri Lanka and we had miscalculated conversion from $ to rupees, however this wasn’t an issue as Nilanka kindly took us to an ATM.
- 453ashak00Best time in Sri LankaHad the best time in Sri Lanka, went for a friend’s wedding and made a holiday out of our time there. We booked a driver through Mahaweli. We didnt have much planned out but Dilshan was amazing. He went above a beyond to sure we got to experience Sri Lanka and all it had to offer. Thanks Dilshan for showing us around your beautiful country and will be back.
- Guide6135735500500exotic dreamtourWe did an 8 day roundtour covering a lot of Sri Lankas beautiful cities, temples, fabulous nature and animals, a tour we will never forget! The driver and guide Prasad was an excellent driver and a good company during the trip, without him the trip wouldnt have been the same, answering all our questions and concerns. Thank you! Hope to come back again soon!
- Christian G00Amazing tour in Sri LankaWe had 8 fantastic days visiting all the major sights in Sri Lanka. Our guide was amazing and we can highly recommend this tour and especially our guide Chinthaka who was extremely nice , service-minded and knowledgeable. He was good at understanding our desire, interest and need and also remained flexible and patient. He also recommended some great places to eat in the evening. There was a good variety of sights included in our package and also a good balance between included and additional sightseeing. We will definitely come back again.
- Discover1101683390400Mahaweli Tours and Hollidays has made my travel easier and safe .I had a great time travelling to Dambulla, climbed the Sigiriya Rock and had a lunch at the village near by.
- 45tommye00Our guide Amila from Mahaweli did a fantastic job and drove us safe everyday. He showed many hotspots for photos.Best trip ever. Amazing views to remember for life. The photos vill keep me warm the winter . Our guide made the little extra for us at every stop.
- 632sasankaa00Best Vehicle ServiceThey have provided the best vehicle with beat driver to our annual trip and our coordinator who organized the vehicle is Melani and she did a wonderful job arranging a good vehicle with best coordination. Highly recommended their service Thanks again
- Clarissamicha00Very reliable for arranging drivers and trips throughout Sri Lanka. Thanks to Dilshi!We used Mahaweli multiple times throughout our 2 week trip to Sri Lanka. Dilshi in particular was SO helpful with arranging drivers from each of our destinations to take us safely to the next one. Dilshi was available to chat to us whenever to help us with these arrangements, which was really helpful considering some of our trips were booked at late notice. We also did a safari at Udawalawe with Mahaweli which was really great, with everything we needed catered for. The prices also seemed reasonable for each of our trips, and all of the drivers were very professional. Would definitely recommend using Mahaweli. Thank you SO much to Dilshi, she is very lovely and helpful.
- A771ROstephs00Wonderful experience!We had the pleasure my husband and I to book tickets from Kandy to Ella during our trip to Sri Lanka. Heavy rain broke party of the road couple of days before the day we were supposed to take the train. We disi not know if we could make it. We had day to day updates from Geesara, also options of solutions if ever the train could not work. Finally, we were lucky enough to take the train as the road got fixed. All is taken cared; the tickets were delivered early morning to our hotel. Absolutely no problem in the train. We got 2nd class reserved seat and it’s really worth it. The views were stunning! A must do on your trip.
- 766pradeeps00Serene , pleasant & as expectedWe a family of 5 planned a trip from India to Sri Lanka . We booked the trip with team MELANIE . She was prompt and helped us with planning of itinerary. The trip was very well organised , We landed and the driver ( Dushan ) was waiting at the airport , with a clean and spacious van with plenty of water . Mr Dushan was pleasant and catered to our needs of taking us to shopping places or food joints . The hotels were up to our standards and what we had hoped for . We recommend the travels with TEAM MELANIE .
Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla provided by Mahaweli Tours & Holidays
Product Overview: Taxi from Anuradhapura to Sigiriya / Dambulla
Number of Photos