There are not enough words in any dictionary to describe the wild beauty of The Black Lake. The clear waters mirror the magnificent mountains that tower over it, creating a breathtaking view and the most spectacular setting you can imagine. What’s also special about this tour is that you will get to see the remote lake Jablan. As attractive as the Black Lake, the waters of Lake Jablan create beautiful shadows and colors that make for very stunning photos! By taking Durmitor’s Mountain Eyes Tour, you will take a trail through magical woods, green pastures, and a rocky path to drink in beautiful landscapes dominated by the beauty of the Black Lake and Lake Jablan.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Licensed hiking tour guide
- Drive in standard sedan vehicle
- Durmitor national park entrance fee
- Hiking equipment, please bring your own
- Drinks and snacks for the road
- Guide in other languages - up to request
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- This price includes pick up from following cities: Podgorica, Kotor, Tivat, Cetinje, Budva, Bar, Kolasin, Lake Skadar region and Niksic. Other cities are up to request.
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229046P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours?
- Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours price starts from $208.38. Discover and book Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours cancellation policy?
- Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours?
- Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours is hosted by Montenegro Travel Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Montenegro Travel Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 229046P25
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Montenegro Travel Club
Joined in January 2020
#3 of 16 Food & Drink in Kotor
- Road12840500Great day in KotorWe had an amazing day in Kotor! Our Old City tour with Filip was perfect, and then we cooked a delicious lunch with Suzana. We were welcomed into her home like family. We would highly recommend this tour!!
- Jonny E00Great host, wonderful meal.We had an absolute blast with this walking tour and cooking class. We were a group of three and really enjoyed learning the history of Montenegro and Old Town before making a delicious meal. Both hosts were incredibly kind and welcoming and you really got a proper experience in local cuisine. The meal we prepared (we chose the fig and goat cheese pie and black ink gnocchi) was fun and absolutely delicious. We will definitely be making the recipes we learned back home to our friends and family. Couldn’t recommend this experience more!
- michaelzT971IU00Cooking and learning about Montenegrin culture was a honeymoon highlight!One of the highlights of our trip was this cooking class! Suzannah and George were the best. We learned so much about Old Town Kotor and the way of life as a Montenegrin. Cooking and learning about the local culture and cuisine was truly a treat and we wish we could do it all again!
- Dtitche00Making New FriendsThis was one of the best experiences we had during our two weeks of traveling along the Adriatic Coast. Filip was very friendly and personable and shared a lot of knowledge about Kotor and Montenegro with us. He also tailored the information he shared to our group and willingly answered all our questions. Our time with him and Suzana at Suzana’s house was absolutely delightful. They were both entertaining and endearing hosts! Suzana was a wonderful teacher and we learned some great tips for preparing the different dishes. All of the dishes we made were delicious, and were tailored to the dietary needs of our group. We left there truly feeling like we had made two wonderful new friends! We highly recommend this experience! (Our only regret is we had hired Filip to take us on a boat tour the next day, but it got rained out. We were so sad not to have the additional time with him!)
- ireney39200Lovely timeGreat trip, lovely food and brillant company from Predrag! Will do it again if we could, and we highly recommend it! Great time
- Christina D00Join the Club!!!We had the pleasure to enjoy a few guided tours during our trip to Montenegro by the co-founder and executive director of the Montenegro Travel Club, George (Dorde). Hands up, a gifted guide, able to combine and convey his love for his country and its history along with lots of witty humour, making our trip an absolute joy! Many thanks and keep it up George! We will have to come back to catch the zip line at Đurđevića Tara bridge open!😉
- besartah202300Best cooking class ever!I was visiting Kotor with my family and I decided to surprise them with something different – a cooking class. And I can say I made the right choice. Meeting Suzana and her family was incredible. She knows English very well, she is a really funny and positive person and I think that I’ve learned more about Montenegro and the local people here in conversation with her and our local guide Filip, within a few hours, than I did during my entire week in the country! Simply an amazing experience in a beautiful and happy family home!
- marioghioldi199100Amazing guide for an amazing tourGeorge is very competent guide and the kind of a person you would like to spend more time with. He is so patient, committed and extremely friendly. During our visit, he told us amazing stories and about this town. Very comfortable, strongly reccomended
- natob202300Amazing day in KotorAbsolutely our best day in Montenegro! Our amazing host, Suzana, made us feel at home. I was so happy to learn new recipes, traditional for Kotor and Montenegro. Didn’t have an idea how mixed the cuisine here was. 😊 Also, I’ve visited Kotor old town with Nikola, and learned a lot from him about the city. Thank you! 😊
- katejZ4489NV00Yummy, yummy, yummy :)We had a beautiful day in Kotor. This old city has a beautiful spirit and beautiful people. 😊 We were lucky enough to stay there during the carnival so you could just feel the energy. And talking about energy – day after the carnival we visited the home of a local family near the old town. Our lady host, Suzanah gave us sooo much. Tasty food, good wine and a lot of laughs. Just a beautiful person. 😊 I would also like to give thanks to Filip, who was a great guide and he thought us a lot about local history! Lovely experience
- kristinaginam00Incredible daySuper fun day! My friends and I had a blast; ate amazing food and learned a few fun facts. Thank you Susana and Filip (hosts) for this incredible experience!
- Caue M00AmazingLovely day for me and my family! Kids enjoyed it, menu was very nice and Filip and our host Zuzzana were amazing. Love for Filip and Zuzana!
- 789ivr00Amazing food!We booked this package in advance, all the communications were clear and timely. Tour guide Elena was informative and told us lots of stories of Kotor and Montenegro. Lady zuzzan house is cute. The hosts are very nice and welcoming and food was delicious!!! Would definitely recommend!
- SvenNatural00Lovely tour and peopleLove the place, guide and cooking class. People were extremely nice. Sorry we didn't had more time as cruise needed to sail away. Overall great tour
- Anatolii_Ivanov00A great and experienceI had a wonderful tour of old Kotor with George. He's a very competent guide and the kind of a person you would like to spend more time with. Friendly, patient and committed. As we walked through the narrow streets and cozy squares I heard fascinating stories and learnt a great deal about this town and Montenegro in general. The tour lasted much longer than initially planned but George was willing to show me as much as possible. Very comfortable, entertaining, enlightning and great value for money overall.
Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours provided by Montenegro Travel Club
Product Overview: Durmitor mountain - Glacial lakes - Montenegro hiking tours
Number of Photos