Book Your Tour Cetinje&Rijeka Crnojevića
By Marco Polo Travel Agency
DESCRIPTION: Cetinje – old capital of Montenegro – city which preserved Montenegrin cultural and historical heritage. Architecture dates back to XVIII and XIX centuries. The settlement of Rijeka Crnojevića is located on the bank of the river of the same name. It was named after Ivan Crnojević, former ruler of Montenegro.
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Ages 0-99, max of 100 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Travelers insurance in transport, •Local tax, • Refreshment (0.5 l bottle of water and fruit)
- Facultative expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Marked Book Your Tour vehicle will be in front of the hotel entrance.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198570P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 198570P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Rijeka CrnojevicaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 2CetinjeStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point