per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: Russian, English, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick up you wherever you prefer!
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Independence Square, 2 Novaka Miloševa, Podgorica, Montenegro
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188145P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- How much is MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries?
- MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries price starts from $100.08. Discover and book MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- What is the MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries cancellation policy?
- MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries?
- MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries is hosted by Master Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Master Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 188145P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Dajbabe MonasteryStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Saborni Hram Hristovog VaskrsenjaStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 3Monastery ZdrebaonikStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 4Ostrog MonasteryStop: 100 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Joined in August 2019
#5 of 24 Food & Drink in Podgorica
- JoshS34700Beauty and history filled adventure with Tamara5/5 stars. Tamara was amazing! My tour guide Tamara went out of her way to show me sights and places of spectacular beauty. She provided so much history and took her time and allowed me to take ask as many questions as I wanted. She is also very personable as well and engaged in stimulating conversation. She’s a true gem! Book a private tour with her. It’s worth every cent!
- tamararT7175NA00Amazing day, fantastic nature, charismatic and knowledgeable guide Tamara! We highly recommend this tour!We highly recommend this tour! The landscapes we passed through are fantastic to say the least. Nature takes your breath away. The tour is so well made, it is made up of a visit to the canyon, a town in the north, a national park which is beautiful, a leisurely walk and a very old monastery which is beautiful. Our guide Tamara is very professional, educated, interesting and charismatic. We would like to visit the same places again if we come to Montenegro again. We thank Miss Tamara endlessly for a wonderful experience and a very beautiful and interesting day!
- Linda C00I came to love Montenegro!Darko knezic was such a wonderful companion for a solo traveler for a full day together. I came to LOVE MONTENEGRO through his eyes. He gives the history and culture but so much more. Anyone coming to Montenegro needs to treat themselves to a day with this him.
- Conall W00Very goodVery good and worth the money! All questions answered and a great way to discover the country of Montenegro would recommend
- 404ren_b00Highly recommended, a tour with many facets and impressions with a very good selection of destinations.Tamara was an excellent tour guide - the driver was a very good and safe driver - the team responded very well to the interests of the tour participants, and there was also a lot of freedom and flexibility in the tour design - great stops and spots, specifically for photography - good timing - I can only recommend this tour and Tamara as a tour guide, very enthusiastic!
- robertmC6829LO00Excellent trip across MontenegroA very enjoyable guided tour across part of Montenegro. The tour guide was Tamara who spoke very good English. She was informative, friendly and entertaining, All destinations we visited were interesting and worthwhile. Recommended
- rogerhJ9297TN00Day tour around MontenegroHad a great day with Tamara, she showed us many great places to see in and around Kotor. Tamara is very knowledgeable and easy to be with for the day, would highly recommend her tour.
- Bibi194800The best of MontenegroTamara is an amazing guide and she has huge knowledge to share about Monetgergo and the Balkans. This was the best-guided trip in my life. The places visited during the trip are breathtaking. I absolutely recommend this trip to everyone who wants to discover the beauty of Montengero.
- Estela567800Awesome day with master travelSuper nice Tamara guide. Knowledgable about Balkan history , specially Montenegro and Serbia. We feel loved her job and country. Thank you!!
- 400haneenh00Much recommendedTotally recommended. We got to see and learn about Montenegro from a totally different (and most beautiful) angle. It would have not been the same without Jelena (the tour guide) who is, without a doubt, the funniest and loveliest person EVER. Marco (the driver) was amazing as well and got to every place on time.
- nitrox1100A fun day seeing stunning sights with a great guideWe really enjoyed our day with Tamara seeing some amazing sights. There was history, there were mountains, there were stunning views, there was good coffee, there was great food in a beautiful plaza by a cathedral, there was beer on the beach (in February!) and as the sun started to set she whisked us up the mountain to capture the sunset. A fabulous day that we all enjoyed. I had no idea that Kotor Bay viewed from the mountains would be quite so breathtaking and Tamara knew all the best places to stop the car for the most lovely views. Neither did I expect the weather to be nice enough to sit on the beach at Budva and have a beer to end the day - I think Tamara must have read my mind as I had spotted the beach bar from a view point she had taken us to! Travelling in February means no queues, no cars or tourist buses blocking the road and no-one getting in the way of the shot at the viewpoints - there's a bonus to travelling off-season! Tamara said that in summer there's no 'down' time on the tour as it takes longer to get everywhere, with the narrow mountain roads busy with tourist traffic. We enjoyed it much more at the pace where we could take time to enjoy the things we were seeing and have a chat with Tamara over coffee. Being winter, it did mean that there were a couple of places we couldn't visit, but i don't think we missed out at all as we had longer to do the stuff we really wanted. It's a great tour and Tamara was fun and knowledgeable and a lovely guide to spend the day with.
- Melaniewaynetravel00Perfect daywe spent a few days in podgorica and wanted to make a day trip through the country of montenegro. we looked on the internet and found this offer. we booked and gave the company our hotel address to pick us up. Tamara picked us up on time. We kindly asked her to stop by another place for some pictures and she did. After seeing how passionately we love photography, she showed us the most beautiful places on this trip and made some extra stops. We also visited the offered cities and she gave us some great information about them and showed us around. We can only recommend this trip: we felt safe and comfortable all the time and Tamara is such a nice person! Thanks again for this perfect day. All the best.
- lenit202000Wonderful tour and guide!This tour was wonderful. I really got a good glimpse of Montenegro and his history. In Cetinje I had the possibility to visit a museum. I could chose the one I wanted and how long I wanted to stay. My guide, Tamara, knew a lot about the history of Montenegro and the historical sites we habe visited. She was totally flexible and really gave me the feeling that she was there for me. Kotor and Budva are beautiful. And because I was taking a lot of photos and was amazed by the sea and the sun, Tamara managed to drive me to a beautiful point from were I could photograph the sunset. And because I was also interested in montenegrin wine, she called a vinery and I was able to buy two wonderful red wine bottles. A great tour, the money worth. With good company and a professional guide.
- DontKnowWhereToGo00Explore MontenegroGreat tour. Our guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. At each destination we were shown around and told about the history and places of interest. We were then given a time to meet back and left to explore the area at our own pace.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
No results found. Try removing a filter, changing your search, or clear all to read reviews.
Buy it with
MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries provided by Master Travel
Product Overview: MONASTERY TOUR - Impressive Montenegrin Monasteries
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos