Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour
By Monte Mare Travel
40 km from Podgorica, in the region of Kuči, there is a place of the Montenegrin tribe of the same name. This area represents an ideal opportunity to experience the Montenegrin wildlife and the former life of local farmers and cattlemen. In this region it is also not rare to see wild horses. Only 40 minutes walk from the Kučka Korita there is a viewpoint known as Grlo Sokolovo, located at the very border of Montenegro and neighboring Albania, from which there is a unique view of the Cijevna canyon, the Albanian settlement Tamare and the Albanian part of the Prokletije that at any time of the year leaves the observer breathless. The tour is easy and adequate for all ages and fitness possibilities, so we recommend it as one in a series of tours which can’t be missed. In return, it is possible to organize lunch at the ethno restaurant.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Travel Insurance
- Hiking stick
- Entry/Admission - Shkoder
- Food and drink during the tour
- Other non-program costs
- Travel health insurance - optional
- Additional option (for an extra charge): Lunch at the Ethno Restaurant
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick up from all hotels and other accommodations in Podgorica, Ulcinj, Bar, Budva, Kotor and Tivat. Pick up from other cities in Montenegro on request for extra fee.
- Golubovci Airport, Podgorica, Podgorica Municipality Montenegro
- Tivat Airport, 27 Narodnih Heroja, Tivat, Montenegro
- Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor 85330, Montenegro
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143877P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour
What you can expect during your visit
- Masks are required indoors as well as while driving in a vehicle.
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour?
- Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour price starts from $174.41. Discover and book Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour cancellation policy?
- Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour?
- Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour is hosted by Monte Mare Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Monte Mare Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hum Orahovski and Grlo Sokolovo Hiking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 143877P14
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Грло СоколовоStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedTrip facts: track length: approx. 10 km, max altitude: 1834 m , weight: easy, availability: all year around. From Kučka korita, it is planned an ascent to Hum Orahovski Mountain, which takes two hours to reach the top of the mountain 1834 meters above sea level. On the return 40 minutes walk from Kučka Korita there is a viewpoint Grlo Sokolovo, located at the very border of Montenegro and neighboring Albania, from which there is a unique view of the Cijevna canyon, the Albanian settlement Tamare and the Albanian part of the Prokletije that at any time of the year leaves the observer breathless. The tour is easy and adequate for all ages and fitness possibilities, so we recommend it as one in a series of tours which can’t be missed. In return, it is possible to organize lunch at the ethno restaurant - optionally. Note: Tour lasts 6 hours + time for transfer depending on the place of your accommodation. Need to bring: comfortable shoes, sneakers or climbing shoes, water, food.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
The best travel agency
The best travel agency we have had experience with so far, very helpful, professional, polite, punctual, staff who …
Excellent guided tour with beautiful sightseeing and moderate (and immersive) nature activity
The whole Monte Mar team was so great to travel with. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable about their country - I …
A great experience!
I had a great experience hiring Monte Mare Travel services in Podgorica. I strongly recommend to any traveler in Mo…
Straight from a fairytale
This hike is straight out of a fairytale! The air, the water, the colors, smells, sounds…pure bliss! Highly recomme…
Quaint town with so much to offer
Lovely town with so much history and character. One could wander around for hours, hiking St. Giovanni Fortress, lo…
One of the best ranges ever!
This was a fabulous experience! From the start to end Monte Mare Travel Agency took great care of me and helped me …
Montenegro is fascinating!
Thanks for the trip. It was wonderful, even if the rain accompanied us the whole way. The landscapes are beautiful…
Rafting trip on Tara River
Excellent experience. As I had a problem with the agency which suppose to arrange the rafting trip for us , I conta…
Fantastic guided hike through this company. Guide (Zdravko) was brilliant...set a pace that matched our skills..too…
Monte Mare were extremely quick to respond to my initial enquiry about a short notice guided hike near Zabljak and …
Reliable family-owned travel agency
Monte Mare is a very reliable company. From the start, they were very responsive. Milica, its Marketing and Sales …
Excellent Budva City Tour. Very good!
Excellent Budva walking tour. Highly recommend. Friendly guide. Learnt so much. She was so sweet. Very interes…
If you visit Cetinje, you should toke this guide
We used this travel agency to arrange a l-hour walking tour of the city of Cetinje with a local guide (Filip). I ca…
Budva is a must see for anyone traveling in the region. Its an "old town" with a wonderful past. The night time e…
Nicely organised tour with this agency. Their guide was very good and I had good experience. Budva is interesting …