Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 12-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation in our adventure van
- Licensed tour guide
- 3 days on tour
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner included
- 1 traditional lunch
- Hiking tours
- City guided visits
- Intimate group size
- Entry/Admission - Ostrog Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Manitovac Park
- Entry/Admission - Crno Lake
- Entry/Admission - Tara Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Lake Biograd
- Entry/Admission - Moraca Monastery
- Personal expenses
- Lunches outside of the program
- Skadar Lake ATV €69
- Skadar Lake Speedboat tour €12 (minimum 3pax)
- Skadar Lake Boat cruise €10 (minimum 5pax)
- Rafting €40 (lunch included)
- Canyon Nevidio €100 (lunch included)
- Via Ferrata Žabljak €50
- Departure details
- Atlas Capital, Šeika Zaida, Podgorica 81000, Montenegro
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106647P3
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour?
- Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour price starts from $618.74. Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour cancellation policy?
- Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour?
- Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour is hosted by Nomad Tours Montenegro. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nomad Tours Montenegro on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Northern Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106647P3
Podgorica - Skadar Lake -...
Day in the Durmitor National park
Zabljak - Djurdjevica Tara...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
We LOVE everything about Nomad tours. The help, communication and interest in our family before comming to Monteneg…
Incredible local experiences with a 3-day tour
Fun, friendly and knowledgable guides. Amazing locations. Local experiences. What more could you want! I did a 3 d…
Exceptional 7-Day Tour!
I highly recommend Nomad Tours Montenegro. They promised me a “perfect balance between exploration, exhilaration an…
Small group big adventures 😊
I am honered to be part of Nomad promo tour. First of all, I would praise the whole organization and idea because t…
7 days 7 wonders of Montenegro
Amazing 7 days tour where you can see almost everything in Montenegro. We had a great experience with this crew. Gu…
Experience wonderful moments with Nomad Tours Montenegro!!!
Such a great guide organisation with so much joyful experiences to offer... I had an unique opportunity to enjoy ho…
We spent a day riding horses and we had most wonderful time. The group was fun-loving, pleasant and it all contribu…
Amazing ! ! !
This was an unbelievable experience, which simply left me speechless. Getting all this in just 3 days is unbelievab…
Best Tour in Montenegro
This was one of the best tour I have experienced. In one day you have possibilities to enjoy sea and mountains, to …
Best of Montenegro in a week!
Extraordinary and memorable experience, with proffesional, kind and funny crew; for those who want to discover Mont…
Nomad Tours - Best presentation of Montenegro - wild beauty
I was on first tour and I have great impressions about everything. Montenegro is wonderful country, some places mak…
Today we visited a cave, the transportation that the agency uses is very comfortable and the group that I traveled …
Wonderful moments and new experiences with Nomad Tours.
It was my pleasure to be part of the promotional tour of the Nomad Montenegro agency. The tour took place in many l…
We had great time exploring Montenegro's best attractions at premier tour. I fully enjoyed all the time we spent in…
So much to see
I would describe this tour as tour of great spirit, beautiful nature and only positive vibes. Nomad promo tour was …
More to explore in Podgorica
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Aug 2019 • Couples
We loved our tour of Montenegro with Pavle from Nomad! We felt like we were travelling with friends rather than a tour guide! Its great discovering new countries with a tour guide who is easy going , informative, passionate and has such a fun & positive vibe! Nomad are flexible and easily accomodate your preferred activity options. We loved our rafting, zip line, hiking, nature and mountain bike adventures. All the other providers (rafting/bikes/ accomodation/food etc) are also amazing! The scenery is stunning and Nomad know all the beautiful places to show visitors! We highly recommend this or any tour with Nomad Montenegro, they are very friendly and go above and beyond for their guests! They also have a great local ethos and are doing great things!
Written August 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Hello dear Erin, Thank you for your review. It gives me always great pleasure and inspiration when i hear that our Nomads are happy with our tour and guide! That is the driving force behind our agency, to make the tour more a trip with family and friends than an everyday tour. Let me also give out my welcome to you in our Nomad Montenegro family! Siniša Kovačev
Written August 30, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.