Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour
By Nomad Tours Montenegro
Fall in love with the south coast of Montenegro! Take a cruise through the southernmost fjord in Europe, known as Boka Bay, with glimmering waters and impressive mountain massifs. Time travel back to old walled cities of the Venetian era such as Budva, Perast and Kotor. Venture through the Adriatic sea on a sailing cruise and learn of the mythical folklore and stunning history of Europe’s best kept secret whilst taking your time to enjoy mouth-watering Mediterranean cuisine.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 12 per group
Duration: 3 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation in our off-road adventure van
- Licensed Tour Guide
- 3 days on tour
- 2 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner included
- most activities as:
- Boka Bay cruise
- Speedboat transfer
- Lipa Cave visit
- Museum visits
- Archery and medieval battle course
- City guided visits
- Intimate group size
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Kotor
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Kotor
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Serpentine
- Entry/Admission - Lipa Cave
- Personal expenses
- Lunches outside of the program
- Skadar Lake ATV Adventure €69
- Skadar Lake Speedboat tour €12 (minimum 3pax)
- Skadar Lake Boat cruise €10 (minimum 5pax)
- Boka Bay kayak €25
- Sveti Stefan guided tour €20
- Via Ferrata Kotor €50
- Skurda Canyon €80
- Boka Bay Cycling €35 (min 10 guests)
- Panorama flight €500 + taxes
- Departure details
- CUE Podgorica, Cetinjska 7, The Capital Plaza, 81000, Podgorica, Montenegro Cetinjska 7 The Capital Plaza
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106647P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is smart casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour?
- Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour price starts from $831.45. Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour cancellation policy?
- Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour?
- Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour is hosted by Nomad Tours Montenegro. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nomad Tours Montenegro on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Nomad Classic 3-day Southern Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106647P4
Podgorica - Skadar Lake - Sveti...
Boka Bay cruise
Boka Bay - Speedboat transfer to...
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We LOVE everything about Nomad tours. The help, communication and interest in our family before comming to Monteneg…
Incredible local experiences with a 3-day tour
Fun, friendly and knowledgable guides. Amazing locations. Local experiences. What more could you want! I did a 3 d…
Awesome Tour!! Highly recommended!
We loved our tour of Montenegro with Pavle from Nomad! We felt like we were travelling with friends rather than a t…
Exceptional 7-Day Tour!
I highly recommend Nomad Tours Montenegro. They promised me a “perfect balance between exploration, exhilaration an…
Small group big adventures 😊
I am honered to be part of Nomad promo tour. First of all, I would praise the whole organization and idea because t…
7 days 7 wonders of Montenegro
Amazing 7 days tour where you can see almost everything in Montenegro. We had a great experience with this crew. Gu…
Experience wonderful moments with Nomad Tours Montenegro!!!
Such a great guide organisation with so much joyful experiences to offer... I had an unique opportunity to enjoy ho…
We spent a day riding horses and we had most wonderful time. The group was fun-loving, pleasant and it all contribu…
Amazing ! ! !
This was an unbelievable experience, which simply left me speechless. Getting all this in just 3 days is unbelievab…
Best Tour in Montenegro
This was one of the best tour I have experienced. In one day you have possibilities to enjoy sea and mountains, to …
Best of Montenegro in a week!
Extraordinary and memorable experience, with proffesional, kind and funny crew; for those who want to discover Mont…
Nomad Tours - Best presentation of Montenegro - wild beauty
I was on first tour and I have great impressions about everything. Montenegro is wonderful country, some places mak…
Today we visited a cave, the transportation that the agency uses is very comfortable and the group that I traveled …
Wonderful moments and new experiences with Nomad Tours.
It was my pleasure to be part of the promotional tour of the Nomad Montenegro agency. The tour took place in many l…
We had great time exploring Montenegro's best attractions at premier tour. I fully enjoyed all the time we spent in…