During our 5 day tour we take you to see the most important highlights of the country. We start form Podgorica and go to see picturesque cities full of history such as Virpazar, Stari Bar, Cetinje, Kotor, Budva, Niksic, Zabljak. But it is not just city tours we do we enjoy the natural diversity. We take you to see the Skadar lake, Black lake and Biograd lake, also you will have the opportunity to swim in the Adriatic sea, and hike around Durmitor and Biogradska gora national parks. Take some activities off your bucket list during your tour! With us you have the opportunity to take part in many activities that are waiting for you to try. And to make it complete we spend nights in 4* hotels or luxury mountain huts. Ours is also and gastronomical tour you have the opportunity to try some fantastic local homemade food as: kacamak, cicvara, njegus prosciutto and cheese, fish dishes form the river, sea and lakes but also meat rousted in different styles!
Ages 18-64, max of 12 per group
Duration: 5 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation in our off-road adventure van
- Licensed Tour Guide
- 5 days on tour
- 4 nights’ accommodation
- Breakfast and dinner included
- 1 traditional lunch
- Boka Bay Sailing Cruise and Speedboat transfer
- Hiking tours
- Lipa Cave
- Archery and medieval battle course
- Wine Cellar Visits
- City guided visits
- Intimate group size
- Unforgettable memories
- Entry/Admission - Ostrog Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Manitovac Park
- Entry/Admission - Krnovo Wind Farm
- Entry/Admission - Crno Lake
- Entry/Admission - Bay of Kotor
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Old City
- Entry/Admission - Kotor Serpentine
- Entry/Admission - Lipa Cave
- Personal expenses
- Lunches outside of the program
- Zabljak bike tour €20
- Skadar Lake Speedboat tour €12 (minimum 3pax)
- Skadar Lake Boat cruise €10 (minimum 5pax)
- Skadar Lake ATV Adventure €69
- Rafting €40 (lunch included)
- Canyon Nevidio €100 (lunch included)
- Via Ferrata Žabljak €50
- Via Ferrata Kotor €50
- Skurda Canyon €80
- Boka Bay Cycling €35 (min 10pax)
- Helicopter ride for 4 people 500€ + tax
- Departure details
- CUE Podgorica, Cetinjska 7, The Capital Plaza, 81000, Podgorica, Montenegro Cetinjska 7 The Capital Plaza,
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106647P5
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Dress code is casual
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 106647P5
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor.Explore other options
Podgorica - Virpazar - Old Bar -...
Podgorica - Ostrog Monastery -...
Durmitor national park day with...
Podgorica - Tivat - Boka Bay...
Boka Bay - Speedboat transfer to...
About the operator
Nomad Tours Montenegro
Joined in December 2018
#7 of 38 Outdoor Activities in Podgorica
- pernillekramp00OutstandingWe LOVE everything about Nomad tours. The help, communication and interest in our family before comming to Montenegro was fantastic. We - a family of four, inkl two teenagers of 13 and 17 - had a tailormade trip to the mountains in Montenegro with a private guide. Igor. Igor was simply outstanding. He was SO knowlegable, so kind and warm and had arranged the most fantastic treks and days for us. It fitted perfectly our capacity and wishes for nature and adventure. And we all felt safe all the time thanks to Igor, although two of us had never been trekking before. We can only give Nomad Tours our highest recommendations. Just go and experience this beautiful and fantastic country.
- travelmvmt00Incredible local experiences with a 3-day tourFun, friendly and knowledgable guides. Amazing locations. Local experiences. What more could you want! I did a 3 day V.I.P tour with Pavle, who was an incredible guided and helped me understand Montenegro like a local. He was a great person to explore with and it felt like we were traveling as friends together, rather than just in a tour group. I love the local travel philosophy Nomad is sharing, and highly recommend them to anyone seeking a more culturally immersive experience.
- -----Er1nN-----00Awesome Tour!! Highly recommended!We loved our tour of Montenegro with Pavle from Nomad! We felt like we were travelling with friends rather than a tour guide! Its great discovering new countries with a tour guide who is easy going , informative, passionate and has such a fun & positive vibe! Nomad are flexible and easily accomodate your preferred activity options. We loved our rafting, zip line, hiking, nature and mountain bike adventures. All the other providers (rafting/bikes/ accomodation/food etc) are also amazing! The scenery is stunning and Nomad know all the beautiful places to show visitors! We highly recommend this or any tour with Nomad Montenegro, they are very friendly and go above and beyond for their guests! They also have a great local ethos and are doing great things!
- journeyoutoftheblue00Exceptional 7-Day Tour!I highly recommend Nomad Tours Montenegro. They promised me a “perfect balance between exploration, exhilaration and relaxation” on my 7-day Classic Tour and they delivered! As a matter of fact, they exceeded my expectations! Small group, BIG adventures is spot on! We did it all! Hiking to fortresses, strolling around beautiful glacier lakes, visiting a 2000+ year old olive tree, tasting wine with VIP treatment in a mind-blowing family-owned winery, eating the delicious local cuisine, driving panoramic routes through enchanted forests and fields of wildflowers, experiencing the unique ambience and spiritual power of the many monasteries scattered throughout the country, getting an adrenaline rush ziplining over the deepest canyon in Europe, crossing over Tara bridge (one of the 20 most beautiful bridges in the world), exploring underground and underwater caves, sailing the breathtaking Boka Bay, speed boating to Kotor Bay (one of the most beautiful bays in the world), ambling through the coastal town of Kotor, and soaring like a bird while paragliding over Budva. I have been on many organized tours and this was definitely one of my favorites for many reasons: 1) Ease of booking, preparation, and great communication. I booked at the last minute, but they were still able to accommodate me and get me all of the detailed information I needed to ensure I had a great trip. 2) Their itineraries offer a wide range of options for all ages. It is also accommodating based on weather as well as your interests, energy level and mood. 3) They will take you off the beaten track to the hidden jewels and get you embedded in the culture by meeting the locals and eating the delicious national cuisine. (Not all tour operators do this and let’s face it, that is usually WHY we travel to other countries.) 4) Excursions, restaurants, wineries, routes and hotels are carefully researched (watchdogged) and handpicked to ensure they offer top-notch service and keep you away from the crowds. You will experience comfort, cleanliness, and safety along with friendly staffs, great locations and wonderful, fresh meals. 5) Unlike many other tours where you start the day off extremely early and spend 10-12 hours in the car to get to an attraction our days started at 0900 and usually ended around 1700 or 1800. We never spent more than 3 hours in the car and everyday was full of fun and adventure! 6) The staff!! Kudos to Palve, the executive manager and my guide! Not only is he a wealth of information and can tell you anything you want to know about Montenegro (culture, history, religions, politics, demographics, weather…anything) he will make you feel like family and that you are a Montenegrin. Funny, well-connected, smart, professional, caring, helpful (always helping me up and down steep steps and carrying my luggage), a skilled/patient driver (I never felt stressed in the car like I have on other tours), flexible, and friendly. You really can’t ask for more in a guide. Also, a shout out to the CEO, Sinisa, who even came to great me a couple of times when I was in Podgorica!! What a team! It is no wonder Montenegro has become one of the TOP Tourist destinations in the last couple of years. This tiny little country offers it all! A dark blue sea with beautiful beaches, intriguing islets, and turquoise coves. Majestic mountains with crystal clear rivers, deep canyons, huge freshwater lakes, and colorful valleys. It’s breathtaking wild beauty will surely steal your heart like it did mine. To get the full experience with zero stress, book with Nomad Tours today and you can thank me later!
- LukaNik198900Small group big adventures 😊I am honered to be part of Nomad promo tour. First of all, I would praise the whole organization and idea because this is a unique way to get know Montenegro. In a few days you can see so many things, mountains, sea, lake, caves, forest, old towns, villages. You can not dicide what is the most beautiful part of the tour. Sailing through the bay that is one of the most beautiful in the world or rading a boat on a Scadar lake the has an incredibile nature. Advantures through the canyon Nevidio, which leaves without a word. Ride a bike by the Black lake. Zipline over a bridge on a Tara river whose height is 172 m. Rafting by the Tara river, which has the deepest canyon in Europe. Old town Kotor fairy city. You can also eat traditional Montenegrin cusine in beautiful restorants on this tour. I highly recommend Nomad group 😊
- Slavko N007 days 7 wonders of MontenegroAmazing 7 days tour where you can see almost everything in Montenegro. We had a great experience with this crew. Guides are professional basically they will become your friends.
- mirjanariger00Experience wonderful moments with Nomad Tours Montenegro!!!Such a great guide organisation with so much joyful experiences to offer... I had an unique opportunity to enjoy horse riding tour with excellent Nomad team, which were very dedicated, kind, polite and professional. A lot of information presented in humorous way made our day fantastic. They also organise great 7-day tours, which offer the best opportunity to explore Montenegro from coast to mountains doing things you like the most: walking, sightseeing, hiking, biking, horse riding, sailing, etc... Don't miss a single day to booking your ticket to explore Montenegro!!!!!
- ljubicicak00.We spent a day riding horses and we had most wonderful time. The group was fun-loving, pleasant and it all contributed to my feeling that I had known them my whole life. Also, I may add that you will get to know Montenegro in the best possible way with them.
- bruka1900Amazing ! ! !This was an unbelievable experience, which simply left me speechless. Getting all this in just 3 days is unbelievable. Day 1 It was magical, to see the canyon of the river Moraca, to eat the national dish kacamak in Kolasin and this in company with splendid and easy-going people was great. Taking a boat on the Biograd Lake and then taking a zip line drive alongside the Djurdjevica Tara Bridge that is 170 m , above the river was something breath-taking! Day 2 For me the biggest impression left the guided canyon expedition trough the Nevidio Canyon. This place is magical full of extreme diversity. From beginning to the end it is an adrenaline ride. You have lots of jumps, climbing and swimming during the passage! It is a must try when visiting Montenegro with Nomad Tours! Day 3 Another incredible experience. Rafting on the Tara River! Way more to say? The river by itself is splendid, it is a beautiful mix of wilderness, fast water, adrenaline and wonderful nature, an adventure that lasts for the lifetime! And the end I would like to give special thanks to the splendid, kind and above all professional people who organised all this. I am proud and happy to have been part of this fantastic family! We will see each other again on some of your tours !
- anjicadj8700Best Tour in MontenegroThis was one of the best tour I have experienced. In one day you have possibilities to enjoy sea and mountains, to associate with great and pleasant people, to learn about Montenegro, and maybe if you are up for it do some extreme sports :)...If in one day this people can justify your trust and expectations, being with them for whole week, or even more would be seriously among everything the best choice anyone can make :) ❤
- thesak0vska00Best of Montenegro in a week!Extraordinary and memorable experience, with proffesional, kind and funny crew; for those who want to discover Montenegro in all its glory, while enjoying outstanding landscapes, autenthic homemade food, outdoor activities, real adventure...Seven days of true hedonism!
- NebMir12300Nomad Tours - Best presentation of Montenegro - wild beautyI was on first tour and I have great impressions about everything. Montenegro is wonderful country, some places make you feel like you are living fairytale. Friendly and hospitable people will follow you during all tour. National cuisine is great, you can try the combination of foods (I thought it was impossible to combine for example watermelon and cheese, melon and prosciutto...🙂). Everything was a great experience for me but nothing would be the same without Pavle (guide). He is not a typical guide that gives you information, he is a friend and a person who will make you fell like Montenegro is your home.
- Getaway37073100Good :)Today we visited a cave, the transportation that the agency uses is very comfortable and the group that I traveled with was full of positive energy and laughter! Our Guide was realy1 innovative in the way of presenting the history and geography of the region. We came to a viewpoint where we spotted an eagle pursuing his prey. This is something you don’t see every day. The view and nature were splendid! The journey to the cave is an adventure by itself, the agency uses a little train on wheels to get you there. And this gives everything special charm. Entering the cave is something special, you can feel the cold air rushing out of the cave, but once you step inside every notion of coldness is pushed back by the breathtaking beauty of the cave, the power of nature to shape the inside of the earth! The cave is full of these beautiful shapes that are artistically lit! After finishing the guided exploration of the cave we went to the ethno village Njegusi were we had lunch consisting of traditional meals. The meal was excellent if fulfilled all our expectations, all sorts of food was on the table to try but the ones that stood out are the cheese and prosciutto, a recommendation for everyone! Finishing the lunch, we made our way to Kotor, it feels incredible that in only 45 min you get form the mountain to the sea. When we arrived at Kotor we noticed that the town was beautiful, we made the city tour but we were surprised that the agency took us to a special medieval museum that brought us back in time to relive the history of this old town. We had the opportunity to test our archery skill and craft our own coin! We even climbed on top of the fortifications and from there we had a fantastic view at the Old town and bay. At the end of the day we vent to Tivat where in our Hotel we had a well-deserved rest The next day we had a sailing boat cruise around the bay. I was completely stunned by the beauty of it! As we sailed we came across fantastic scenery consisting of old houses, churches and nature. On the bout the atmosphere was great, the skipper was super friendly and knowledgeable about everything! We made a tour around the fantastic Our Lady of the Rock island where our guide told us the story of this amazing artificial island that was made so a church could be built. I was delighted by the beauty and richness of the small town of Perast. Having left the island, we made our way to the open sea and the Blue Cave. On the way we passed by some old fortresses that guarded the entrance to the Bay. When we came to the Blue Cave we went swimming in the deep blue waters, that are created by the combination of sunrays hitting the sea! For the end of the day we sailed to the little fishing village Rose were our mini coach waited for us to take us back to our Hotel. All of this was a phenomenal experience a day full with good energy and fun!
- Sanjci77700Wonderful moments and new experiences with Nomad Tours.It was my pleasure to be part of the promotional tour of the Nomad Montenegro agency. The tour took place in many locations around Montenegro, but the special for me was the Mountain Riders. It is a company that offer horse ridding in Montenegro. The great thing is, you don't need to be an expert rider to experience it. (smiley) If you've never ridden before, i encourage you to give it a try. I can describe this experience in three words- fulfilling, challenging, happy. The Bay of Kotor is something special to. Beautiful mountains surrounding the blue waters. I could write until the morning about good experiences with the Nomad team. I run out of words to describe the beauty of it all. I am just kidding. (smiley) If you want to see the true beauty of Montenegro I recommend you Nomad Tours Montenegro. Greetings for the best guide Pavle.
- BranoB100Great adventureWe had great time exploring Montenegro's best attractions at premier tour. I fully enjoyed all the time we spent in Nomad Tour. I would like to recommend this tour to all adventure seekers.