Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz
Take an extreme hike through the Huascarán National Park! Enjoy a steep hike to reach the wonderful Churup Lagoon, one of the most beautiful and popular. Let yourself be conquered by its turquoise waters of breathtaking beauty and in the background the Churup mountain Recommended for participants of intermediate-basic levels.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Transportation from Huaraz to the beginning of the walk and vice versa.
- Walking guide (English / Spanish).
- Pick up at your hotel.
- Basic first aid kit and oxygen bottle.
- Bus / Flight to Huaraz and vice versa.
- Accommodation in Huaraz.
- Personal expenses and drinks.
- Entrance ticket to Huascaran National Park (15 national soles and 30 foreign soles)
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Churup
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at Hotel or coordinated meeting point.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P186
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- ggested ages: Minimum 8 years / Maximum 65 years.
- Respect and follow the instructions of the park guard and guides.
- Respect the customs of the local population, take photos when you receive their approval.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz?
- Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz price starts from $28.00. Discover and book Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz on Tripadvisor
- What is the Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz cancellation policy?
- Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz?
- Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz is hosted by Turismoi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Turismoi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book Laguna Churup one day from Huaraz on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 44897P186
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Laguna ChurupStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedPitec : With a private vehicle we head towards Pitec, the control point of the Huascarán National Park. Churup : Then ascend to the lagoon through a zigzag path, later we will have to climb a small rock wall; and after a brief stop, we will arrive at the Churup lagoon. After taking many photos and relaxing, we went down the same route for 2 hours to Pitec, where the transport is waiting to return to Huaraz.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Temple of the Moon & Chan Chan
This is a review of our private tailor-made trip to Peru with Kouda Travel 3-16 November 2022. At the end of our tr…
Once upon a time, it was beautiful. Now, in 2022, one can only dissuade. The radical Ronderos make tourism impossib…
I was so looking forward to this trip after reading all the glowing reviews of Colca Canyon. Let's start with the …
Terrifying yet satisfying too
We rode in an SUV with a very experienced driver who terrified me as we crested the top of the sand dunes. The su…
Bus tourist trip to see condors from Arequipa to Chivay
Canyon was wonderful Hotel was 3 star, basic but adequate Bus was reasonably comfortable but hot at times and mus…
Not to miss
Great tour, the colca valley is very beautiful, highlight of the tour, the flight of the condor. Very good tour op…
We stopped here with a bus tour going through Peru. It was interesting and informative. Old fire pyres and burial r…
very cool place! the main show was amazing, so creative. and the other fountains are very beautiful! Lots of people…
Water Fountains with Lights, Projection/Music Show - Fun for Little Kids
This attraction is really just for families with younger kids. We didn’t stay long after the seeing the main projec…
The tour we have done was ok. No condor.
Do not waste the money on this tour operator. He will bump you to a cheaper tour that is sold her at tripadvisor fo…
long good day
It was a very long and great day. It's a solid 3-3.5 hour drive from Lima each way. The boat tour to Ballestas Is…
I totally recommend that tour
Very beautiful landscapes with sunset. Very nice guide who knows the area very well. The best tour in paracas. I t…
Amazing spot! We love it!
We LOVED this spot...it was the highlight of our trip and we are so glad that we did it! Highly recommend the expe…
The tour seemed short and seemed like another tour there at the same time lasted a bit longer. The tour guide was g…
joined this tour with chance of seeing the condor flying and tour around the Colca Canyon
we enjoyed the tour and the guide, Gerber , and the driver , Fernando, have done a most professional job to show us…
Para niños de 11 y 15 años es recomendable? Mis hijos ya estuvieron en caminatas largas de más de 6 horas, pero no el altitud.