Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour
By Liberty Peru Travel
If you are a Traveler that have all the tickets and reservations for Machu Picchu tour. And the only thing you need is the tour guide in Machu Picchu archaeological Site. This is the best option for you. The tour guide will inform you all about the history of Machu Picchu, the local guide will give you all the information, studyes and walk with you all the routes in Machu Picchu citadel.
per group (up to 7)
per group (up to 7)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 2–3 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Tour Guide in Machu Picchu
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu
- Round Trip Bus Tickets to/from Machu Picchu
- Round Trip Train Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103865P22
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour?
- Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour cancellation policy?
- Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour?
- Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour is hosted by Liberty Peru Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Liberty Peru Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Guide in Machu Picchu Citadel - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 103865P22
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santuario Historico de Machu PicchuStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedIn the morning (You can choosse the time) the tour Guide will pick up you at the hotel or if you are arriving by train, he will wait at the train station. Tour guide will take you to the bus station in Aguas Calientes, you will board the bus that makes a zigzag path to the mountain where Machu Picchu is located (bus trip of 30 minutes). The buses tickets are not included, the tour guide can healp you to buy them at the bus station. Then you will go to the entrance of Machu Picchu, where you must present your tickets and respective identification documents (you need to book those tickets in advance), Then you will start the guided tour in the citadel of Machu Picchu, visit the main venues of the city with our private tour guide who will give you all the information and history of Machu Picchu for approximately 2 hours, you will visit the citadel and places such as: the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Royal Rooms, among othersRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Unforgettable Machu Picchu experience
Very professional tour operator and top notch communications. They did an excellent job to ensure an amazing experi…
Machupicchu Hiram Bingham
We couldn’t have picked a better travel agency to help us with our tours while in Cusco. Ruth’s attention was very …
Most memorable trip
Day 1 was all adrenaline activities. Day2 was serious hikes that ended in hot springs. Day 3 was 4 hours hike, feet…
I was so impressed with Ruth from liberty travel. She knew we were price sensitive because we were taking our entir…
I ordered the ticket on line. They asked what time I would be arriving and emailed the ticket with the needed entry…
Packed tour with a bad start, but a good guide
Here's a short summary of our tour on August 22nd 2019 (for more details, please read the whole story below): - W…
Liberty Travel Peru was indicated by a friend who have already used their services. The agency organized all my tri…
Complete rip off : Rainbow Mountain, Inka Jungle Trek and Uyuni
If you are interested in throwing some money out the window, then this is the travel agency to go to in Cuzco. Rut…
After a lot of research on several companies that does the Short Inca trail I decided to go with "Liberty Peru Trav…
Best Agency! Best Trip Ever!
We were 4 adults with 2 young kids. All communication and information before booking the tour were excellent. Throu…
Amazing back in time visit to the Andes
We arrived at Cusco late in the evening in winter, bitterly cold for us warm-blooded folks. We were greeted with a …
Unexpectedly best train ride!!
We took the train from Aquas Calientes to the bus after visiting Machu Picchu. What we thought would be an ordinary…
Recent trip to Cuzco
This trip accompagned with Machu Picchu tour was great! We spent 15 days in Cuzco and vicinity, and had several tou…
The best choice I could have done about choosing Lyberty Peru. Ms Palomino took care of all details for an esquisit…
Kuan Ting L00
Exceptional Customer Service
Without the help and service provided by Ruth, we would not have gotten any help or info regarding our tours and ou…