Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Merzouga, Morocco Hassilabied, Morocco
- One-way shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Professional Driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Very good tours provided. They were arranged by my hostel. Very well organized and professional trip to Sahara Merzouga. Was offered reasonable rate too. Our driver/guide Ahmed was good. One negative is that, they stop at all unnecessary tourist shops & places/activities, on…
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: Morocco Trek Safaris - Day Tours
We had an absolutely brilliant tour with Adil. He arrived at our accommodation and asked what we were most interest…
Trip to chef chaouen
I enjoyed the trip to Chef Chaouen! We were accompanied by soukaina. The guids were very helpfull and they were goo…
Amazing trip and amazing tour guide
Great tour guide (Soukaina) !! She was amazing and showed us to our hotel! Will definitely book again
Worth the ride
Great trip through an amazing nature to a city like no other. The drive is quite long, bumpy and curvy but Chefchao…
Wow what an amazing adventure this company rocks especially Soukaina!
Hello travelers, I have been traveling for more than half of my life and have done tons of tours across the world. …
I had my awesome trip to Morocco back in November 2019. Part of the trip was 1 day tour to chefchaouen. I'm very gl…
Very nice trip
In february we went for a trip to Chefchaouen with 4 friends. In the morning we were picked up from the hotel en we…
It was great! Both Soukina and Imrane are great hosts, and we had a different guy who did the tour in the medina of…
Awesome day trip!
We loved the tour and Chefchaouen is such a magical place. We would definitely recommend taking this day tour :)
Amazing day trip to Chefchaouen from fez.
Amazing little day trip to escape the business of fez. It's a small town and easy to walk around, grab lunch in the…
Definitely worth it!
Great day out, amazing little town! Would recommend maybe staying overnight though, it was a long journey there and…
This is a wonderful trip and can't recommend it enough. Mostafa, the driver, was kindness itself and looked after…
We used the one-way shared transfer service from Fez to Chefchaouen and had no problems from booking the service th…
Fantastic day in the blue city
We really had a great time in chefchaouen, thanks to Soukaina for being smileing all the time and giving us all the…
Two Day transfer
Everything went smoothly, we were picked up from our accommodation in Fez, taken to Chefchaouen and had a little to…
- Ifrane National Park, Midelt
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently Asked Questions about One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group
- One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group price starts from $50.00. Discover and book One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group on Tripadvisor
- One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group on Tripadvisor
- One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group is hosted by Morocco Trek Safaris - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Morocco Trek Safaris - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group on Tripadvisor
- On average, this experience will take approximately 8h. Discover and book One way Trip to Fez from Merzouga in small Group on Tripadvisor