This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Golden City Temple (Wat Xieng Thong), Luang Prabang Laos
Starting from your hotel, this tour brings you to interesting non-touristy places in the valley of Luang Prabang. On the way, you will get some experience the daily life of the local people, explained by our professional guide. You will visit some handicraft villages such as a blacksmith and a Saa paper village; a local market where you can explore the local food; a temple ruin which has been destroyed during a war period; a cremation ground; and an orphanage school with children.
- Distance: approx around 18 km
- Duration: approx 4 hours
- Departure time: 8.30 am or 1.30 pm
- Road condition: Mostly flat and 30 % unpaved roads.
-Landscape: lush vegetation, with great views over the Mekong valley and surrounding mountains.
- Bicycles: Trek mountain bikes (ladies or gents) adjusted for extra comfort
- Difficult Level:easy soft adventure
- Group size: 2 to 15 paxs
Duration: 4 hours