Mua Cave -Tam Coc and Bich Dong Pagoda tour is specially designed to explore the top highlights in Ninh Binh. Here you can try trekking to conquer the peak of Mua cave and have great captivation of scenic mountains and rice field valleys in the area. Or you can float along Ngo Dong river in Tam Coc to enjoy the scenery of forested mountain settings, rice fields & naturally hidden caves on a rowing boat. Leisurely biking is also a fun way to explore Tam Coc’s surroundings of limestone outcrops, local villages and to visit Bich Dong pagoda hidden inside the cave on the slope of mountain.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Comfortable Transortation
- English speaking tour guide.
- Water provided on the bus.
- Tickets and fees
- Bike Ride
- Sunset Party for Luxury Option
- Personal Expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We will pick you up at the address you told us and drop off at the same point.
- Ninh Xuân, Ninh Bình, Vietnam Hoa Lư District
- Hanoi Opera House
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71617P27
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group on Tripadvisor
- How much is Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group?
- Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group price starts from $83.08. Discover and book Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group on Tripadvisor
- What is the Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group cancellation policy?
- Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group?
- Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group is hosted by Win Win Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Win Win Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 71617P27
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Win Win Travel
Joined in February 2018
#178 of 1,749 Tours & Activities in Hanoi
- madamrach00Excellent serviceTravelling around North Vietnam as 2 middle aged couples plus our luggage, we found the private car transfers clean, reliable and worth paying the extra money. If you are using the Limousine service pick up from Halong Bay to Ninh Binh, just be aware they seat 9 so you may have other passengers arriving at different times to share the vehicle. Asking for toilet stops was not a problem and the drivers are friendly and take you door to door.
- mickbertram00Awesome day tripWe were picked up by Mi from our hotel in the old quarter. She gave us a great talk on the way explaining culture and history. The tour was well run and organised. Mi was an excellent and informative host. The highlight was the bike ride after lunch to the final pagoda. Excellent trip if you want to see some beautiful countryside.
- BackPacker46421600Day trip to Nihn BihnThe tour was great! Even tough there was no sun it was a pleasent day with a lot of fantastic scenerys and My (the tour) was great giving the historic and other background"! If you only have one day to Nihn Bihn should definitely go on this tour!!
- lorrainen55700Great!Very knowledgeable, a beautiful exploration of many different spots. Highly recommend this trip for groups and solos.
- crazyglobetrotter00Super Miss Mi!!We were picked up at our hotel in Hanoi old Quarter perfectly on time and after collecting the other travellers we headed to Ninh Binh area. The bus was A REAL luxury one: comfty, extra space and driver never made us feel in danger while driving in crazy Hanoi traffic. We were a perfect amount of people (enough to enjoy and not to feel overcrowded). Our guide, miss Mi, was simply awesome!! Funny, friendly and always ready to help and give infos, her selfironic approach made us at ease in a blink of the eye. The 15 minutes stop along the way to ninh Bình was at a store were you can buy gifts, crafts, food and beverages. Beware that gifts and crafts are Way more expensive that in Hanoi. Our first stop was at Mua Caves and miss Mi took care of the entrance tickets. She also showed us the Way up to the top while some others preferred to stay at the bottom of the stairs. The place deserves the visit, infact eventi if man made and quite new (only 3 years old), the View is a real masterpiece of mother nature! After we headed to the Restaurant were we had a good vietnamese lunch. The second stop was at tam coc caves along the river: 90minutes minicruise along the river among the incredibiles rocks and caves with a never seen before "feet riwing" style!! We headed back to Restaurant lodge to pick up the bikes for our little stroll through the countrysides. It has been relaxing even if rushing si ce we had to arrive at Bich Dong on schedule. Bich Dong was unexpectedly quick to visit, honestly i wouldn't choose it again (hoa Lu or other sites could be more interesting). We brought back the bikes and had a good tea with some freshly made springrolls and sake. Absolutely a wonderful experience that i reccomend and if you can ask for miss Mi guiding!!
- Giuppi1900I LOVE MISS MeYesterday I was in this day travel with my boyfriend, we find a super kind guide called "Mi", She was a kind lady and she was self-ironic about her name. We laughed a lot with all the people on the bus, we was a big family for one day. ninh binh was fantastic, and for me was a really special day. I think that all of you should choose this company and ask for "Miss Mi" guide: beautiful, kind, funny and friendly.
- Z8178GMnancys00Great Service!!Mi was extremely knowledgeable and accommodating in every single way. Thanks Mi for sharing your culture with my family, we will forever remember Hanoi and the hospitality that you showed us! We will miss Mi!
- kevinsP7220YR00Ninh binhexiting daily tour from Hanoi you cannot miss. Tour is well organized and everything went smooth. Mi was an exelent guide.
- 366jimmyt00Great funA perfect mix of active and relaxong activities. The group is small, personal and the transport is luxurious.
- Greg L00Great day at Ninh Binh!Really enjoyable day trip including hiking, boat ride and cycling! Tour guide Mi was great at arranging everything on our behalf and gave great information about the sights. Thanks to Mi for a great day
- natasha r00Lovely day at Ninh Binh!Ninh Binh is so beautiful. The climb to the top of Mua Cave is a sight not to be missed! The boat ride was amazing with beautiful view of Tam Coc. Mi was our tour guide, she was really nice and friendly with helpful information. Great vegetarian options at lunch and even better rice wine! Really recommend this tour and thank you Mi for a great day.
- Jocelyn C00Not worth itI took the tour with Win Win tour company (booked through Viator) and selected itinerary 3. Overall I would not recommend this tour. The tour guides English wasn’t very good so it was hard to understand more than simple instructions. The shuttle bus was very nice and had comfortable seats (important since we spent about 6 hours in it) but it had many mosquitoes when we first got onboard. The tour guide acknowledged the mosquitoes but they never tried to fix the issue during the whole day. We were given an hour at Hang Mua, I wish we had more time there and less time during the many breaks throughout the day. The lunch was the most disappointing part, especially since I paid extra for a special set menu at a bungalow. We were taken to a home stay, where the menu in the restaurant only had pizza, burgees and pancakes on the menu (red flag). We were served a variety of dishes off the menu, but they were all pretty bland and obviously trying to fit a western diet. The one complimentary drink was a half cup of juice, we had to pay for water and any other type of drink. The two redeeming qualities of the tour was getting to bike around the area and the boat ride. Overall, I would not join a tour by WinWin tour company again.
- jannat b00Amazing tripGreat trip. The travel guide Mi was very helpful. The commute was very comfortable and the views totally worth it.
- Michelle J00WORST day trip travel experienceMy friend and I booked the Hoa Lu - Mua Cave - Tam Coc - Bich Dong - Biking and Boat Day Trip from Hanoi - luxury small group with Mua Cave tour Nov 2019 with Win Win Travel. IMO, we are seasoned travelers and we both found this trip through Win Win travel with Hoang one of THE WORST travel excursions. This day trip tour was a complete scam with dishonest tour descriptions and a very unprofessional tour guide. A series of unacceptable events happened throughout this tour including getting stranded in the middle of nowhere with janky bikes (mine broke en route but tour guide was of course way ahead on a motorized bike), starting the tour late then being rushed (30 minutes total for the mua caves which includes walk from parking lot and apparently 1000 steps) through all the sites, not having enough to eat for lunch (6 tour members still hungry), the driver having questionable sobriety. The tour guide failed to ensure safety of all group members and lost members of the small tour group MULTIPLE times during the trip. We all agreed to try and cut the trip short by skipping the "sunset party" but for whatever reason it was very difficult to do so and then we were forced to stop for 20 minutes while the car was washed anyways on the way back. The entire day from start to finish was unprofessional and traumatic. We felt unsafe throughout the day and could not enjoy the experience. It was a waste of a full day of everyone’s precious vacation time.
- Eva S00Very good tripIt was a funny day. We learned a lot about the culture. The guide Sunny was super Kind and did a really good job. I recommend it to everyone
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Friends
What a beautiful man Mr. Jack is, you will just love his company and his A+ arrangements for your travel. We enjoyed our time with him, he was very accommodating. He brought his wife and kid along on our trip, and they made the trip even more memorable. Thank you for your service, hope to see you again :)
Written February 3, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group provided by Win Win Travel
Product Overview: Win Win Private Tour ( Ninh Binh Daily Tour ) - Chance for Small Group
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos