Lowest price guarantee
Ages 2-99, max of 65 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 1-way transport by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
- Basic travel insurance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- National Park entrance fee (200 THB per adult / 180 THB per child)
- Departure details
- Satun Pakbara SpeedBoat Club, 1275 M.2 Tambon Pak Nam, Amphoe La-ngu, Chang Wat Satun 91110, Thailand Meet at Satun Pakbara Speed Boat Club office at Pakbara Pier in Satun 15 minutes before scheduled departure.
- Bu-nga Resort, F8P3+Q9R, Ko Tarutao, Mueang Satun District, Satun 91000, Thailand Get dropped off in front of Bu-Nga Resort at Pattaya Beach on Koh Lipe from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9574P280
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is a National Park entrance fee of 200 THB per adult and 180 THB per child to be paid to the park rangers after arrival.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Due to bad weather, bad sea conditions or limited availability, the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled with a full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 65 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- How much is Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat?
- Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat price starts from $25.89. Discover and book Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- What is the Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat cancellation policy?
- Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat?
- Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat is hosted by Trip Store Krabi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Trip Store Krabi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 30m. Discover and book Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 9574P280
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Trip Store Krabi
Krabi Town, Thailand
Joined in November 2012
#33 of 197 Boat Tours & Water Sports in Krabi Town
- 990conorm00Great fun and worthwhile day outReally great cookery class. Prim was fantastic and made it fun as well as a valuable learning experience! We were talked through all the fresh ingredients we were using and how to properly prepare them for each dish, which were all delicious. Pickup from hotels for the class is very convenient too.
- Adventure70275000Good place, Bad tour guideThe place is beautiful and worth it, but We had Ruby o Rubgy as a tour guide and he is disrespectful with the tourist, he talks to the people that is just trying to hace a good vacaction like if we are dummies, I tried to ask about sharks and abouts the weather and he Made fun us of in a mean way. He Say idiots to a couple that didnt know how to use the snorkeling mask, and he was really rude when he said thing yo explain what was next. That sad because the other guys where lovely but they don't speak English so You have to talk to that mean guy anyways. I would do the tour with another company.
- Pioneer6696245024700Magical, a mustJohn Gray celebrates its 40th anniversary this year and was the first to offer this trip. Fabulous canoeing, lunch and dinner with awesome guides. It's little wonder that this is one of the best day/evening trips. Highly recommend.
- williampY5580PG00Great experienceGreat location, helpful and engaging staff. Varying levels of difficulties, but I can imagine for the experienced climbers it would be limited. We booked the full day session and it started to rain half way through so they took us to the bat cave where there were great views of the surrounding islands then we absailed down. Would recommend.
- S2950RXkellyg00Great time!We loved this trip and the experience. We got to see monkeys, a king cobra, and a number of plants we have never seen. It was a really special night too and the dinner was fantastic.
- itzpretty00Amazing adventureOur tour guides kayaked us the whole day. The food was good with a various options. The tour was top on my list in Thailand.
- 52maip00Amazing Island TourThere are many operators in Ao Nang, we were lucky to see Sea Eagle Tour on Trip advisor. Sea Eagle Tour goes above and beyond in providing good experience, from picking up @ hotel, to helpfulness of all staff. Fay, our guide, was excellent, tour on time @ each stop, very courteous and good sense of humor. The captain gave a smooth ride. Lunchbox was good. Do not need to shop around , price is cheaper as well, Just book w/ Sea Eagle Tour, you will not be disappointed 4 Islands Tour by speedboat a must, rather than Long Tail Boat
- Harry T00Great tourVery nice tour with 3 snorkeling stops, organization is pretty good and the lunch was goood too. I’ll use them again for my next trips
- 100jeremiec00Best tour boat of angthong marine park!Excellent guides and destination! Angthong is a must if you are in samui and the hike is worth the view!
- habib007700Not bad for a half rain half summer vacationWell, as the title said, if u are willing to enjoy the rain a bit, come in this month since u will experience nice breeze of the rain and nice summer afterward, if u stay in phuket, make sure u go to james bond, phi phi, phuket town on weekend to experience the night market and nice n unique cafes, make sure u strolling in patong if u like party go to bangla road. Be aware if u rent a bike or car, never park at the specific parking area for taxi only, also be aware that the side street with red n with mark is no parking area, bcos if u dont obey that, u will have to pay the fine at the police station and u dont want that to happen n ruin your vacation.
- RussellHouse6500Would recommendI booked this class for my wife. She thoroughly enjoyed herself and would recommend this cooking class. On a side note. When they picked up my wife at the meeting point, as I went to walk off, the lady asked where I was going and offered to drop me off on the way. Great service.
- 179wayned00Great experience cooking Thai foodSpent the morning with Apple doing a morning market tour then on to our cooking class. Apple has exceptional knowledge and is a highly skilled cook. Her explanations were clear and she took enough time to answer any questions thoroughly. A fantastic experience for the 10 of us who attended. Thank you!
- Caroline L00Phang Nga Bay John Gray Canoeing ExperienceWhat an awesome day out. Very organised and professional team of Thai locals run the tours. We were collected from our respective hotels and accommodations at 11.30 and we drove for about 45 minutes across to the east coast of Phuket. A fabulous lunch commenced straight away with all food prepared and cooked on board by a great team of cooks. We then had a very concise safety talk before we arrived at Hong island. We then boarded our canoes with a paddler who controlled the canoes brilliantly through the very narrow caves entrances through to the many lagoons. We then headed back for dinner. After dinner we could go for a swim or self paddle if we wanted to. Later on we made floral offerings for Buddha and took them back into the lagoon, lit the candles and incense, floated them and made a wish. Being very envious friendly, the flowers were taken back to the boat to be taken back to the main land for disposal. We arrived back around 8pm and back at hotel about 9pm.
- Ckeayen00Fishing Trip more suitable for beginnersThe view is okay. Boat is equipped with very basic fishing gears .As is wuite windy the day we went, we didnt catch much fish. Only a couple of small grouper . Dont expect catching giant fish. Lunch is so so..They will fried the fishes caught on board for lunch along with fried rice, fried chicken (which is really hard),salad ,potatoes ,watermelon. Overall ok experience.
- 723honorm00Great!Amazing. Thai and his team are super tentative and the views are amazing. Just be weary if you get seasick! And lots of suncream!
Is there ferry service from pak bara to koh lipe in the afternoon on july?
Hi, thank you for the message and sorry for the late reply. We offer a transfer from Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by speed boat all year round with departure time at 09:30, 11:30, and 13:30. Best regards, Rinda
Buongiorno io ho acquistato andata per koh lipe da pak bara il ritorno dove lo acquisto?
Hi, thank you for the message and sorry for the late reply. We offer a transfer from Koh Lipe to Pakbara Pier by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat with product code: 9574P281. Warm regards, Rinda
Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat provided by Trip Store Krabi
Product Overview: Pakbara Pier to Koh Lipe by Satun Pakbara Speed Boat
Number of Photos