Your Driver will be at your location to pick up you, You will be traveling in an Newly Model Air Conditioned vehicle. All our drivers are well trained and professionals, they will help you with your luggage. With us you can make any sort of changes with the drop address within the city for no extra cost. book with us for convenient and reliable one way intercity travel from Amritsar to Dharamshala. Our Driver will drop you off at your desired location safely and without any hassle. You can have your drop in Mcleodganj or Dharamshala.
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
- Bottled water
- Chips & Biscuits
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick a traveler from their location and drop to Dharamshala/Mcloedganj same day.
- Raja Sansi Airport, Amritsar India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137571P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer)?
- Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) price starts from $98.00. Discover and book Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) cancellation policy?
- Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer)?
- Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) is hosted by Northern Travels Taxi Service & Tempo Traveller. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Northern Travels Taxi Service & Tempo Traveller on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer)?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Amritsar to Dharamshala Tour (One Way Transfer) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 137571P4
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Northern Travels Taxi Service & Tempo Traveller
Joined in April 2019
#1 of 41 Transportation in Amritsar
- mandeep S00Great 👍The himachal trip journey was really well. The car was in really good condition and the driver Mr. Gurpreet Singh was really good. His driving was very safe and his service too. He made us visit in and out of the city. Owner of this Travels Mr. Samar was always ready to help us and he coorporated amazingly. Thank you for your wonderful service. Thanks For Northern Travels 🙏🙏🙏
- GrandTour5022154162800Best 👍Thanks Samar (Northern Travels) for the amazing trip Driver Mr. Lovely was awesome Vehicle condition was good Overall trip was nice.
- Relax5728800684400Thank you…Took a Toyota Etios for Amrister Manali trip... good condition car...well behaved driver(Lovely).. everything was good …we are satisfied... Thanks For Northern Travels
- Trip6091434762500Nice tripTook a Toyota Etios for Shimla Manali trip... good condition car...well behaved driver... everything was good including flexible payment...we are extremely satisfied... Thanks For Northern Travels 1
- sainishivag00Super service by traveller/taxi serviceMy family had a 6 day long trip with Northern Travels Taxi Service from Chandigarh to Shimla-Kullu-Manali-Chandigarh. We all really enjoyed these 6 days because Northern Travels Taxi Service. Nice service provided by them. I would recommend every to take tempo traveller/taxi service from Northern Travels because:- - Punctuality. - Supporting staff. - They take you at every place that was promised. - They nicely guide everyone. - Clean taxi
- Adventure34500063320005 days Amritsar-Dalhousie trip - good serviceWe booked a sedan car from Northern travels for 5 days to tour Amritsar and Dalhousie. The communication by Mr. Summit was always clear and to the point. Car was in good condition. Our driver Lovely ji was extremely skilled driver and he always kept the car spanking clean. We always started on time. Lovely ji suggested us local restaurants and other references like horse rides, boat rides etc which were all good and reasonably priced. He accommodated our needs wherever possible and also informed us about unsafe places/situations. I certainly recommend Northern travels for any travel needs. I will use them for future travel for sure.
- 946vamsia00Be happy and enjoy the food and environment is very friendly in nature. And order food is very tasty it so yummy to haveWe had an excellent 7 days tour starting from Amritsar, covering Dharamshala & Manali & then drop to Chandigarh Airport. The service was good, comfortable ride all site seeing covered at a very reasonable price.
- sbk_200000Excellent service from Northern TravelsWe had an excellent 8 days tour starting from Amritsar, covering Dharamshala & Manali & then drop to Chandigarh Airport. The service was good, comfortable ride all site seeing covered at a very reasonable price. Many thanks to Samar Ji from Northern Travels
- Maninder S00Best 👍We had 7 days family Himachal trip in the north. Lovely was our driver and gave us best timely services. He is very warm, trustworthy and reliable, felt like family. Highly recommended.thank Northern Travels Amritsar
- Mukha r00Great haiIt was nice experience that we have with Northern Travels company throughout Amritsar, Dalhousie, Dharamshala. We got good guidance in all places be it shopping sightseeing which helps manage our trip effectively.
- Justin A00Great 👍Excellent Service!! Will recommend this to everyone going to Amritsar. Everything was well taken care of. The vehicles are in very good condition and well maintained and their drivers are experienced, very well mannered and friendly. I went with a group of 7, had no difficulty at all. Mr.Samarpreet Singh Made our trip memorable, they deserve 5 stars without any doubt. Thanks a lot.
- Sagar8200Hassle-free trip experience with Northern TravelsHad a great experience with Northern Travels for our trip. Nice and clean vehicle arrived on time. Our driver Sandeep drove safely throughout the journey and has been a great guide helping in planning each day’s itinerary. The entire payment process was hassle free. Overall a great experience and will love to use their services again.
- ManishS330000Memorable trip because of best hotels and cab provider Sonu BhaiyaI wasn't satisfied with the tour planner so I planned the trip by myself. I booked all the hotels after going through reviews and the trip was made memorable because of our Cab provider Mr. Bhupender alias Sonu Bhaiya and his cousin Ajay Bhaiya. I got his number from tripadvisor after reading good reviews and contacted him. Sonu Bhaiya picked us up from Chandigarh and dropped at Shimla after that Ajay bhaiya took us everywhere else. He took us to every famous tourist spot and waited for hours so that we can enjoy our time there. He was never in haste and urged us to enjoy as much as possible. After the trip, I would recommend Sonu and Ajay Bhaiya and contact number of Sonu Bhaiya are 9816378229 or 9717356899 and Ajay bhaiya is 9736004605. Both their service and charge are within budget and satisfactory. I started the trip on 24/03/2023 to 02/04/2023. Firstly, I was worried whether I would get any snow in the end of march but snow was available in Sissu and near Atal Tunnel in abundance. So, no need to worry about snow in Manali but you won't find any snow in Shimla in the month of March. Sonu Bhaiya picked us from Chandigarh on 26/03/2023 and dropped at our Hotel in Kufri. After resting that day in hotel Agate Pandora from where we got spectacular views of mountain, next day we visited Mahasu Peak and took horse riding and adventure activities and then to Chail. After that we reached our Hotel in Shimla near in late evening. Next day we headed to Manali and stayed at Orchard Greens Spa and Resort. The very next we visited Dhundhi Valley nearby to Atal Tunnel and Sissu Lake. We enjoyed snow and other activities at that place. The place was coved in the snow blanket and scenic beauty of that place was out of the world. Next day we went to Hadimba Temple and Vashist Kund where we did most of our shopping at Vashist Market. The goods were at reasonable price. In the late evening we visited Mall Road. Next day on 31/03/2023, we checked out from hotel and went for activities like Paragliding and River rafting. Again, Ajay Bhaiya took us to the booking agent who was decent and professional. After that we went to Kasol and checked in in our hotel The Hosteller Kasol Riverside. The view from the room as well as various corner was marvellous and word fell short in explain the beauty of the place. Next day, we checked out at 7:30 Am and headed towards Shimla Station to take our Toy Train Journey to Kalka. At night, we reached at Kalka around 08:00 PM and stayed at Lotus Grand AKM which was a very decent place to stay just 300m from Railway Station. Next day, I booked Airport taxi from kalka to Chandigarh.
- 614divyas00Great Travel ExperienceWe used Northern Travels for our Amritsar/ Palampur/ Dharamshala trip. We were a family of 9 and we took a tempo traveller for the duration of the entire trip. Our driver Swarnjit picked us up from the airport, drove us all around for eight days and dropped us back to the airport. The vehicle was well maintained and comfortable and we had a great time. The entire trip was seamless and a great thanks to Samarpreet of Northern Travels for organizing everything so well.
- james allwyn c00Tour of North India ( Jibhi, Sangla, Sanougi, Amritsar)We did a north India tour with for which the taxi (cab) was provided by the travels. The car was in excellent condition. The driver was very professional , knowledgeable ,punctual & co-operative. Would highly recommend any visitor to North India to utilise their devices