Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar
By SITA World Tours
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle
- Rickshaw Ride.
- Food Tasting / light snacks
- Local English Speaking Guide
- 02 bottles mineral water per person.
- Additional Food and drinks, unless specified above.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
- Mehar Pura, Amritsar, Punjab 143001, India We will pick up traveler from their hotels / fixed point within city center.
- Raja Sansi Airport, Amritsar India
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P171
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Please note, the food on the street is delicious but does not meet national or international hygiene standards.
- We shall visit popular places with good local reputations, where food is freshly cooked and served (stomach issues can always arise, when traveling in foreign countries - we recommend to taste well cooked food only)
- Dress code - Temples are a sacred house of God and a place of daily worship. To preserve its sanctity and spiritual ambiance one must follow the below dress code within any temple complex:
- Upper Wear: Must cover the shoulders, chest, navel, and upper arms
- Lower Wear: Must be at least below knee-length
- Remove footwear outside the temple. Socks are fine, you can keep wearing them.
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar?
- Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar price starts from $90.00. Discover and book Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- What is the Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar cancellation policy?
- Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar?
- Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar is hosted by SITA World Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact SITA World Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Walking Tour and Rickshaw Ride through The Bazaars of old Amritsar on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 50182P171
- You'll start atAmritsarOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1AmritsarStop: 2 hoursYou will be escorted from your hotel in Amritsar with your local English speaking guide in a private air conditioned vehicle to the Bazaar Ram Bagh. Here you will start your walking tour through the bazaar, where you'll see grocery shops selling food grains, cooking oils and other local products. Go down a narrow lane to see seasonal vegetables and numerous varieties of delicious pickles. See the Sikh Temple. We'll visit some Akharas (resting places for spiritual ascetics) and see the Chuda Bazaar (Bangle Market), where brides come to shop for red and white bridal bracletts. Then walk past the Baba Bohar, a centuries-old sacred banyan tree that grows in the middle of the Old City's narrow streets. We'll also see the area of Thakurdwara Dariana Mal with ornate carvings based on Hindu mythology, which contains shrines to Lord Krishna. From here, we will take a rickshaw again, and exit the market area. To conclude, you will be escorted back to your hotel in Amritsar.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
There, street foods are too much testy. Favourite sweet dish of Kolkata is Rosogolla. Everyone loves Rosogolla. Th…
A must visit for every Hindu. The magnetic energy there is to be experienced. The temple structure would leave you …
Fantastic River rafting expereince at Betwa River Orchha, M.P.
Best Experience of rafting adventure at Betwa river, it is due to very expereinced staff namely Laxmi Narain and Mu…
The 112-feet bust of Adiyogi statue at Isha Yoga Centre in Coimbatore.The Isha Yoga Center situated at the foothill…
Not good value for money...
Visited first time with family and hopefully last time. Counter staff was very rude. Dont have any knowledge how t…
All the experience I had to hence the Spirituality towards inner Awaking
Nice place to visit The creative ideas of swamiji is Excellent and it improves Spirituality in side the every perso…
Great Place To Visit
Very good food and reasonable too. Must visit place. Really it's amazing place and Ambience is Also nice.
A serene atmosphere pervades the place! Beautiful surroundings, with greenery and mountains all around.
Bukhara - must visit food in Delhi
The food at Bukhara is excellent, especially their daal bukhara and pudina parantha are not be missed. The staff is…
Rare glimpse into the Lucknow world of craft and culture
Muzaffar Ali is something of a Lucknow legend--he's from a noble family that has been part of Lucknow for generatio…
Not much attractive light and sound show
It is a pretty boring show. There is a lot of scope for improvement. There is not much light in the show. It was li…
Better than I expected
There were so many things I loved about this trip. We had a great driver. His name is Jaggi. He was very safe and t…
Good place to relax
Its a good place to spend time with your family. Statue is gigantic and is worth visiting once if you are coimbator…
VERY GOOD EXPERIENCE
The best part was the elephant ride and shower. The kids loved it. Visit to the Periyar national park was also good…
Saadan’s Fabulous Historic Walk in Kaiserbagh
Loved our second walk with Saadan today in the Kaiserbagh area. He had so much great information and got us into hi…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Recorrer todo Amritsar es mágico y un tanto surrealista. Encuentras las cosas más bellas y especiales a precios que no creerías. Frutos y verduras conocidos en abundancia, un colorido bello, aunque, eso sí, deberás aprender a sortear unas cuantas decenas de motocicletas, tuks tuks y rickshaws temerarios que no dejan de tocar sus bocinas, jeje, parte de la diversión
Written February 3, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.