Any one like to Stay in Munnar and experience Munnar?, We are happy to welcomes you . We provide experience & certified guides for entail trip.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- second day break fast
- Entry/Admission - Chithirapuram
- Entry/Admission - Tea Gardens
- Entry/Admission - C.S.I Christ Church
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Departure details
- Green Valley Vista, GREEN VALLEY VISTA, Chithirapuram, Kerala 685565, India Green Valley vista is a Gust house
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139397P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info)?
- Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) price starts from $75.00. Discover and book Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) cancellation policy?
- Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info)?
- Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) is hosted by Munnar Info. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Munnar Info on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 139397P7
Reserve your spot
Relax and explore nature
About the operator
Joined in December 2018
#5 of 53 Outdoor Activities in Munnar
- Rafton1200Great day with great tourGood tour guide (Rajamani), was very helpful and funny. It was slightly rainy when we went but we bought some cheap ponchos and were still able to have a good time.
- sophiamR5898YB00First nice then scamThe first part was really nice when we walked through the tea plantations. The guide was so nice and the view was overwhelming. But after we visited the factory and the guide there wasn unsympathetic. I couldn't understand any word because of the loud noises and the bad english skills and it was a rush through the factory. We had a few seconds in each room and then went to the next. In the end I was really looking forward to the tea tasting, but this was also disappointing. We were all given a spoon and then told to each take a sip of tea from the cups. I can't understand why a factory is too stingy to provide a few pots of tea and give everyone a cup. After that, one was almost urged to buy the tea there. We asked a local and he said the tea is 10 times more expensive then usual. I am glad I didn't buy anything.
- chiarah57000Diverse hiking through the mountains of MunnarHad a great time hiking through the area around Munnar. We had cloudy weather and some rain, but the vibes on this hike have been amazing. First we walked through tea plantations and Ganesh could tell a lot about the plants and processes around making tea. Then we also had some path through the local forest until we reached the awesome views on the top of the mountain. There, we had a little break with tea from Ganesh's wife and some snacks. After that we hiked on the mountain ridge (= more beautiful views) back to the tea plantations and finally into a cute little village. It was the best time, thanks again Ganesh and Munnar Info!
- chiarah57000A perfect DayIt was just an awesome day. Suresh showed me a lot, we drove on crazy remote roads with his 4x4 car, saw different waterfalls, tee villages, a tribal village.... A lot of things I would have never seen, if I would have been going on my own. I personally didn't like the place where we got lunch, but that may just be personal preference. The food was very good though! The highlight was of course the big herd of elephants we saw in the end of the day. Suresh was very kind and a very good, confident driver even in tricky weather conditions (monsoon rain). I can definitely recommend this tour.
- 825rajivr00Wonderful hike with RajimaniThe hike was amazing, We were guided by Rajamani , who was an expert in the tea plantation. He brought us to an incredible trail where we were able to see the tea plantations in a unique way and end up on top of the clouds. He even offered me a raincoat. We snacked on the top of our hike, which was an incredible spot , 2.7km above sea level. His English was also brilliant and clear.
- chelseacB9721NK00100% would recommendI would recommend this hike. Our guide was very friendly and knowledgeable. Breathtaking views, and the 5 hours went by very quickly due to being so beautiful.
- smurfz198700Beautiful trek through lush MunnarAmazing trek through the tea plantations and the outbacks of Munnar. Our guide, Rajamani, was very knowledgeable about the local fauna, and the workings of the tea plantations. Ask him to take many photos for you, he's quite adept at taking pictures and we have some great memories digitally immortalized 😁
- O3929GXhannahd00Stunning viewsThe trek through the tea plantation was amazing, the views were stunning. Our guide was really friendly and informative. We got to try 8 different types of tea at the tea factory.
- 147alanm00Breath Taking way to start your dayOutstanding experience. Our guide was great, the view was extraordinary! We recommend it for Avery one who travels to Munnar to try this😊
- neilcR6174IM00Great experience!An enchanting tea hike in Munnar, Kerala! Despite the monsoon rains, our group of friends learned a lot about the world of tea with an enthusiastic guide. The guide gave us excellent descriptions of tea cultivation The rain-soaked trails led us through lush green plantations, and we learned a lot about tea cultivation. The misty landscape and the warm hospitality of the guide made this experience a must in Munnar. Visited in July 2023.
- K2981SCfabiana00Great hike!We had a great hike with rajamanymnr! Funny and interesting tour, thanks! You can see a lot of animals (big squirrel, elephants etc.)
- izzy020400Amazing hike!!!We had an amazing time hiking in Munnar with Rajamani. He was very helpful and gave us lots of information about the area as we walked past different wildlife, trees/plants, and others. He kindly offered us water and a snack as well as lending us raincoats! The hike was amazing and it was so interesting to see the diversity in wildlife and the amazing views!!! As we had lunch Rajamani also pointed out an elephant in the distance which was amazing to see! Would highly recommend!
- louisfJ8391RW00Rajamani was a great guide!Rajamani was an amazing tour guide who showed us all of the amazing views and sights. We even saw a wild elephant. I would definitely recommend a full day hiking trip to anyone wishing to see the mountains around Munnar. 10/10.
- NorthStar0648806082700Trekkingtour with RajamaniDespite the bad weather, I had a great hike with Rajamani. He tried very hard, had snacks and tea with him. We were on the trail of the King of Munnar, a wild elephant bull that we even spotted in the end. Rajamani brought me so close that I could take a great picture.
- Dzzp14300Driver service from A-BUnfortunately the company cancelled our elephant tour because of the weather, they swapped our trip to the dry forest instead. On completion of booking, the company contacted us in advance and added some extra trips on alternative days. The companies manager was very pleasant, it was a little confusing because multiple people from the office were contacting me in advance on WhatsApp. We were unfortunately disappointed with the service after comparing it to other companies we used. You’re paying for a driver to take you from place to place and you are paying more than if you hired a driver yourself. Getting from A-B is not a tour with a tour guide like we expected, it’s a means of transportation. We bumped into our driver from Fort Kochi on the way to Munnar, he explained the tour he was doing in the same area and we were sad that we hadn’t cancelled and stuck with them. We also met back up with some friends we had made in Fort Kochi and they had seen lots of wild elephants over the same time period that we were in the area so again we were disappointed that part of our trip had been cancelled. The tea plantation and dry forest were both absolutely fantastic, those tours are provided by the individual places themselves, again this tour company just provides transport with an occasional stop at a waterfall besides the road. Our drivers were very pleasant, the cars were clean and they drove well, but it was very obvious that their job was simply to get us from A-B so we were disappointed with this. The route is planned, I presume with incentives for the company, the spice garden was an aggressive sales woman trying to pedal overpriced treatments which was a shame because other companies we used for the rest of our holiday purposefully avoided these kind of places. There were so so many amazing looking food options available on route, we unfortunately were taken to a Chinese restaurant on our first day with the company which we unfortunately didn’t enjoy. We asked the manager if we could specifically not to be taken back to the same restaurant again for lunch because we didn’t want to eat Chinese or fusion food (nothing against Chinese food but I want to eat local food while I’m in India), but we were taken back to the same restaurant so ended up missing lunch because of it one day. I’m fairly certain we also missed lunch an additional day because of traffic so were left eating little snacks that we picked up in the late afternoon instead of a meal. It was our intention to see the tiger reserves however we decided to not go along with the additional trip as we didn’t want to do it through the company. The drivers were very pleasant and it’s not their fault that I’m writing a poor review, as were all the staff. I’m very pleased that we saw the tea plantations and the dry forest. I think we were mislead that the trips would be with an actual tour guide. Unfortunately we had a far superior service with other companies.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This is my fabulous honeymoon trip to munnar. The man who made this trip awesome is taxi driver Mr.Shinto. He is a very jovial and very informative person He is very supportive in room booking, taxi service and sight seeing at a reasonable price. I feel as a family member when we travel with him. I strongly recommend him for a munnar, thekkady, Alleppy trips. Shinto +91 9747385909.
Written March 6, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Sir or Madam, Greetings from Munnar info . Thanks for your wonderful review about the tour. We hope to see you on your next vacation. Thanks by,' Team Munnar Info
Written March 10, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info) provided by Munnar Info
Product Overview: Tea plantation walk and stay in valley view Room (By Munnar Info)
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos