Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 2 days
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- City walking tour ( colonial cemetery, traditional posuban shrines, local market and fishing villag
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Kakum National Park
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
- Entry/Admission - Cape Coast Castle
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We pick guest from from all hotels in Accra,Cape Coast and Elmina
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158203P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Ghana Cultural and historical tours?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Ghana Cultural and historical tours on Tripadvisor
- How much is Ghana Cultural and historical tours?
- Ghana Cultural and historical tours price starts from $35.00. Discover and book Ghana Cultural and historical tours on Tripadvisor
- What is the Ghana Cultural and historical tours cancellation policy?
- Ghana Cultural and historical tours cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Ghana Cultural and historical tours on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Ghana Cultural and historical tours?
- Ghana Cultural and historical tours is hosted by Cape coast and Elmina Day tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cape coast and Elmina Day tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Ghana Cultural and historical tours on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 158203P1
Reserve your spot
Cape Coast city tour
Cape Coast slave castle
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
The Cape Coast Elmina experience
This is a must for a tourist to Accra. The guides are so knowledgeable and eloquent. They narrate the history of sl…
Wonderful Experience and Tour
Although this was a heartbreaking and sad tour, the guides were remarkable explaining the atrocity of the Trans-Atl…
Travelling is about knowing the destination DNA. It's not only about taking pictures it's also about meeting the lo…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Solo
our hotel guest trifini from Italy was so impress with your tour especially the posuban shrine and the cosmology tour. great work
Written June 9, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Thanks alot for your review . Looking forward to do business with you
Written October 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Hello, what are the landing and facility fees for the Ghana Cultural and historical tours, and how much are the typical fees? Thank you
Ghana Cultural and historical tours provided by Cape coast and Elmina Day tour
Product Overview: Ghana Cultural and historical tours
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|